Poll

How overpowered is the dex stat?

Game-Breakingly
Very
Moderately
Just a Little
Not at All

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 159

Author Topic: Looter's Delight: Considering Revival  (Read 265212 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight: A Deathmatch with Treasure! I Call it Moretti
« Reply #135 on: January 20, 2013, 02:18:47 am »

Arthur could always just steal your chainsaw and leave you defenceless while we make our escape, best make friends with GWG hes the one you pissed off  ;)
Hm...Editing action.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: January 20, 2013, 02:34:17 am »

Arthur could always just steal your chainsaw and leave you defenceless while we make our escape, best make friends with GWG hes the one you pissed off  ;)
Hm...Editing action.

Aww no chainsaw. D:

BLOW UP MORETTI WITH FISTS

Edit: I'm stilling giving GWG/Unholy my next loot cause I'm nice D:
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 02:41:39 am by stefmor90 »

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: January 20, 2013, 10:57:44 am »

Hm...Editing action.

Aww no chainsaw. D:

Unlikely. He's on the other side of the map. You're at the top, he's by the boulder on the bottom right.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: January 20, 2013, 11:11:46 am »

Hm...Editing action.

Aww no chainsaw. D:

Unlikely. He's on the other side of the map. You're at the top, he's by the boulder on the bottom right.

Whatever, I managed to run to the lake in one turn from the tower entrance so it's not that hard.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: January 20, 2013, 11:50:28 am »

Hm...Editing action.
Aww no chainsaw. D:
If I tried to kill YOU, would you let me keep the weapon you did so with?

Thanks. Maybe you can have the panties.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: January 20, 2013, 04:14:00 pm »

when is the turn going to be up?
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: January 20, 2013, 04:29:15 pm »

I'm working on it now.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: January 20, 2013, 04:30:48 pm »

Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight: A Deathmatch with Treasure! Decapitated!
« Reply #143 on: January 20, 2013, 06:06:56 pm »

Alina stares in astonishment for a few moments at the giant branch in her hand. She carefully puts it back down on the ground, careful not to harm any of the multiple animals living in and on it, and quickly jogs back to Razkad, giving him the bracelet. She follows meekly behind him as they move to...wherever, really.
"Thanks. Also, it looks like the kid has found some prey. Hmm, I wonder what happens when I use my bow and the bracelet at the same time."
Rakzad puts on the bracelet, then takes aim and shoots at Spatulus.
Chuck again, and finish him off.
Aw, shit.

Shoot Moretti, the little bastard
Throw a knife at Spatulus
(Alina dexterity roll: 6+1)
(Rakzad dexterity roll: 3+1)
(Systar dexterity roll: 1+1)
(Spatulus dexterity roll: 3+1) There's no -1 for the injured leg because you aren't trying to move
(Billy dexterity roll: 1+1)
(Spatulus badassery roll: 6-1)

Alina gently sets the branch down and removes the ring from her finger, and immediately reverts back to her normal size. She carries it back to Rakzad, who puts it on and becomes the size of a small tree. His bow appears in his hands, now thirty feet long, and he fires an enormous arrow at Spatulus, who shouts "C'THULU, GO THE FUCK HOME," and snaps out of his insanity.

(Rakzad dexterity roll: 5+1)
(Spatulus dexterity roll for dodging: 4+1-1) And now that shriveled leg comes back to bite you
(Spatulus endurance roll: 5)
(Spatulus dexterity roll for attacking: 1+1+1)
(Moretti dexterity roll: 1+1)
(Moretti endurance roll: 1)

As the gargantuan black arrow hurtles towards Spatulus, he points his crossbow at Moretti and fires. The feathered dart whistles through the air, carried by a gust of wind, and clips the demonic star in one of the tentacles, causing an inky black vapor to spray from the wound. Spatulus has no time to rejoice however, as an arrow the size of a spear passes through his abdomen and into the ground, pinning him in place. No internal organs seem to have been injured, but the arrow is embedded firmly in both Spatulus and the earth beneath him.

(Systar dexterity roll: 5+1)
(Billy dexterity roll: 2+1)
(Spatulus dexterity roll: 1-1-1)
(Spatulus endurance roll: 1)

Systar hurls Moretti again, who leaves a trail of black vapor behind himself as he whirls towards Spatulus. Billy turns and throw a butter knife at Spatulus, which strikes him in his good leg, but Spatulus doesn't seem to notice this as a black tentacle wraps around his head and rips it off. As Spatulus' decapitated twitches on the ground, Moretti's wound closes up, and as he flies back to Systar, spikes of twisted ash-gray metal sprout from his tentacles. "Ahhh, now that hits the spot! Let me tell you kid, it's good to be back! Just keep this up, and I'm sure we're gonna be the best of friends."

(Systar luck roll: 4+1)

Spatulus' crossbow, his corpse, and the arrow that it's impaled upon are torn out of the ground by a mighty gust of wind, and are blown over the edge of the battlefield. As this happens, a black plastic office chair falls from the sky onto the place where Spatulus was killed. It rolls for a few feet on its wheels before coming to a stop, and curiously enough, it doesn't seem to have a shadow.

Well dayum looks like he didn't respond, I guess When I wake up go look at what the panties do. D:
Disarm Sir Whatshisname. Leave him to slumber for now.
Wrap panties around hand and experimentally wave it around, not towards Archuk, to see if that works. If it fails, try to find somewhere to change...

defend arthur, retaliate if attacked
Bisect sir naptime only if arthur tells me to.

Arthur takes the chainsaw away from the sleeping Sir Badassitude, and sets it down a short distance away before wrapping the panties around his hand. He immediately feels as if he's has a few dozen cups of coffee, and the world around him appears to slow down ever so slightly. Archuk stands at the ready in case anyone attacks, but all of the fighting seems to be in the southern portion of the battlefield. Sir Badassitude wakes up and picks himself off of the ground, but seems much calmer, perhaps in part due to the tranquilizer on Archuk's claws.

JOHN SMITH APPEARS DIRECTLY TO THE NORTH OF THE RUINED TOWER
(John luck roll: 6)

John's waiver grows cold to the touch, so cold in fact that he is forced to throw it away in order to avoid frostburn. As it flutters to the ground, it forms a one-handed axe with a bone handle and a blade that seems to be made of pure ice. As he picks it up, he hears all sorts of whispering, and the cutting edge begins to shimmer with a cold-looking blue light.

MAP
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: January 20, 2013, 06:17:10 pm »

Walk to the trees.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: January 20, 2013, 06:41:52 pm »

"Cool."

Grab the chainsaw.

"Can we trust this guy with a weapon? Specifically, the BB gun."

Poke Sir Whatshisname with the BB gun. If that fails to wake him up, shoot him somewhere it won't harm him. Once he awakes, give him the BB gun.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 08:01:14 pm by GreatWyrmGold »
Sig

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: January 20, 2013, 06:43:37 pm »

uhhhh...run after the crossbow?
Sigtext

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: January 20, 2013, 06:49:07 pm »

The crossbow has been blown over the edge, along with anything else related to Spatulus.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: January 20, 2013, 06:51:15 pm »

The crossbow has been blown over the edge, along with anything else related to Spatulus.
He should run after it anyways!
Sig

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: January 20, 2013, 06:53:02 pm »

He should run after it anyways!
No.

Find some cover, then throw knives at any attackers.
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 159