Poll

How overpowered is the dex stat?

Game-Breakingly
Very
Moderately
Just a Little
Not at All

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 159

Author Topic: Looter's Delight: Considering Revival  (Read 265190 times)

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight: A Deathmatch with Treasure! Your Own Worst Enemy!
« Reply #225 on: January 23, 2013, 04:38:47 pm »

GWG, run to the east side of the tower,  promise I won't kill you. Unless I'm so stupid I mistake you for an enemy. D:

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: January 23, 2013, 06:29:28 pm »

The turn will be up later tonight. I'm mostly done with it, but I've gotta do some other stuff first. Like adding tennis balls, cake, and even people to the generator XD
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: January 23, 2013, 06:35:56 pm »

Wait we can get people as loot? Score...
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: January 23, 2013, 06:50:53 pm »

Am I correct in my assumption that killing these people will generate loot? Also, a weird question came to mind: if we happened to create some people by the traditional method, what would happen if one of them was killed?

Also, unrelated, is there a way to have loot that will survive its owner's death?
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: January 23, 2013, 06:55:02 pm »

The turn will be up later tonight. I'm mostly done with it, but I've gotta do some other stuff first. Like adding tennis balls, cake, and even people to the generator XD

People? can you adjust the generator just a little so I can get a loli with demon powers as my weapon when I spawn? And uh... make it guaranteed? If you don't know what that is then just give me Saber instead... and if you don't who that is.... nevermind.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: January 23, 2013, 07:43:05 pm »

Am I correct in my assumption that killing these people will generate loot? Also, a weird question came to mind: if we happened to create some people by the traditional method, what would happen if one of them was killed?

Also, unrelated, is there a way to have loot that will survive its owner's death?

Well, considering that this generator update adds localized time fields as a power, it's creepily possible. I'll have to think about how the hell this would work.
And there are some items that will stick around after their owner's death. The main reason loot disappears is so that things stay varied, and don't get cluttered.

People? can you adjust the generator just a little so I can get a loli with demon powers as my weapon when I spawn? And uh... make it guaranteed? If you don't know what that is then just give me Saber instead... and if you don't who that is.... nevermind.
Looking at your stats, you'll probably get something to fight for you instead of something that you use to fight. So that loli is a possibility. Of course, so is Ronald Reagan with demon powers, but whatever you end up with, it'll be interesting.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: January 23, 2013, 07:49:15 pm »

The only better president I could get is Theodore Roosevelt with just about anything.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: January 23, 2013, 07:53:04 pm »

The only better president I could get is Theodore Roosevelt with just about anything.
Andrew Jackson was pretty badass too.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: January 23, 2013, 08:43:24 pm »

Teddy got shot once. He finished his speech before getting medical attention. Jackson's badass, but Theodore Roosevelt has him beat.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: January 23, 2013, 08:55:37 pm »

Teddy got shot once. He finished his speech before getting medical attention. Jackson's badass, but Theodore Roosevelt has him beat.

Andrew Jackson did this:

Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: January 23, 2013, 08:58:48 pm »

Looking at your stats, you'll probably get something to fight for you instead of something that you use to fight. So that loli is a possibility. Of course, so is Ronald Reagan with demon powers, but whatever you end up with, it'll be interesting.

Oh hell yes! I'm praying for a loli, even if she's useless, I'll take her over my Uber cannon of MMD that I thought up anyday! Oooh.... a lolified president with demon powers.... that would be nice too.

You guys hurry and die so I can get my loli!

or Wwolin expand the player list.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: January 23, 2013, 09:03:31 pm »

Oh hell yes! I'm praying for a loli, even if she's useless, I'll take her over my Uber cannon of MMD that I thought up anyday! Oooh.... a lolified president with demon powers.... that would be nice too.

I think either me, Archuk, or Arthur are going to die soon. Maybe Rakzad too.
Sigtext

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: January 23, 2013, 09:04:19 pm »

I think either me, Archuk, or Arthur are going to die soon. Maybe Rakzad too.
Maybe even me.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: January 23, 2013, 09:16:44 pm »

You're all gonna die soon.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: January 23, 2013, 09:22:28 pm »

More then likely
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 159