Poll

How overpowered is the dex stat?

Game-Breakingly
Very
Moderately
Just a Little
Not at All

Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 159

Author Topic: Looter's Delight: Considering Revival  (Read 265207 times)

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight: A Deathmatch with Treasure! Awesome Loot is Awesome!
« Reply #930 on: March 03, 2013, 01:56:46 am »

((Damn, I was hoping that maybe we could tie or something, and join up.))
Min Max notices Sir. Badassitude and Lucky.
"Hey! You're the guy who tried to kill me earlier, what was that for? And who's that next to you?"
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 02:28:45 am by borno »

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #931 on: March 03, 2013, 01:57:03 am »

Wwolin, any chance you'll add my character to the waitlist?
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #932 on: March 03, 2013, 01:58:00 am »

Lucky waves at the... weird looking guy before reply to the badass guy. "Nope I'm wearing it... See?" Lucky points to his head. "I'm keeping it since I'm pretty weak on my own. It's so i won't get killed before Lilia can save me. Anyways I was wearing that hat right the cape activated itself right before came into existance and continued even after I was wearing it. So the hat only affects magic that is not my own it seems."
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #933 on: March 03, 2013, 02:03:37 am »

Wwolin, any chance you'll add my character to the waitlist?
This, you forgot mine as well :P
Page 57 i believe
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 02:12:22 am by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #934 on: March 03, 2013, 02:20:41 am »

((Damn, I was hoping that maybe we could tie or something, and join up.))
Min Max notices Sir. Badassitude and Lucky. Also, try to figure out what my hammer does, other than smash stuff..
"Hey! You're the guy who tried to kill me earlier, what was that for? And who's that next to you?"
"Whoever said that I was trying to murder you? I wasn't going to lose The Rock's by not having fighting whatever he was fighting. I had to follow his orders because he was much stronger than I could handle with my current equipment, and I didn't want him to think I was betraying him. Yes of course I planned to stab him in the back if he was still alive."
Badassitude points to the person next to him.
"That's Lucky. His guardian angel Lilia Will easily decimate any attacker that comes within 50 feet of him. You have chosen a bad time to stand there, friend."
Sir Badassitude readies the scythe in his hands
"Unfortunately you have taken the pleasure away from me to destroy the Rock, so I think we'll have to come to a peace agreement after I slice your throat open."
Let us break Minmax, shall we? (Raised defense Dex, try not to debuff endurance if possible) And before I forget, sick the rat on him.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 05:40:28 pm by stefmor90 »

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #935 on: March 03, 2013, 02:27:40 am »

"So we're not teaming up with him? Oh well. You heard him Lilia. We got our selves a new target. Show him what that new cape can do!"
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #936 on: March 03, 2013, 02:31:55 am »

"It was a fair fight, you dishonourable cowards! You prey on me while I'm weakened? You will deserve this death then!"

Smash them with my hammer.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #937 on: March 03, 2013, 03:15:19 am »

Well, time for a new mafioso guy to step up to the plate.
And by plate I mean Lilia.
And by step up I mean eat.

Name: 'Hungry Bastard' Gibson
Appearance: A thin man with an unnaturally large mouth and sharp teeth.
STR:------
END:=
DEX:=
AFF:++++++
LUK:++++++
BDS:------
Another Bastard brother heard there was some mighty fine eatings to be had here.
Did I mention that Gibson is a wanted cannibal?
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 03:30:35 am by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #938 on: March 03, 2013, 03:27:16 am »

"You can't change 'im back. Aw, well, don't worry about; I have no great love for his kind. Sure, they honor contracts just fine, but only because they have to, not because they possess any bone of honorability in them, and they'll exploit any loophole they can to fulfill their own agendas.

"Anyways, ma'am, I believe your transmutative abilities could come in handy in helping us make some proper fortifications here. If I could ask for your help, I'll go look for some leaves among the trees that I can fashion into the shape of a shovel head, and a sturdy handle to mount it on- actually, you sir, would you and your skeleton friend be willing to help me? If so, I will acquire enough leaves to make three shovel heads and handles for each of them. Then you, ma'am, can turn those leaves into proper shovel heads, and we can pile up this dirt into walls, which you, ma'am, can then turn into metal, which should prove adequate protection against an assault. Are y'all willing to help me enact this plan? If so, I'll round up the materials for the shovels."

If they agree to the plan, Kordos will gather up leaves and fashion them into the shape of shovel heads and sturdy sticks to mount them on, asking Watermelon Vodka to transform them into shovels. If someone approaches our encampment this turn with hostile intent, Kordos will fire upon them with the cannon.

((So it seems Kordos is a bit racist (specist?) against abominations (or whatever Giordano and Moretti were.)))
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #939 on: March 03, 2013, 03:58:46 am »

"What the plane of death does this do?"

Fire it in the Wooden spear guy direction(G.C.)
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

AKingsQuest

• Bay Watcher
  • The king lost his golden pantaloons, go find them.
    • View Profile
« Reply #940 on: March 03, 2013, 03:58:58 am »

( Damn it! I was so close to getting a useful weapon! Oh well, new character. )

Name: Undagehatnysy Cheaughrodacku

Looks: A middle aged white man in a extravagant red robe. He is bald with a long, braided, black beard.
         His eyes don't have irises, and they glow with magical energy.

Bio: Undagehatnysy was a wizard of incredible power and ambition. He wanted to kill a god so he
could become like it, using a forbidden form of magic that was known to only a few. But even his
vast power was not enough for such a powerful spell. Instead, he ended up cursing him self, a curse
that ravaged his body and mind. Now weakened and desperate, his only chance for survival is to find
a magical item that can lift his curse, or die trying.

Strength: +1
Endurance: -6
Dexterity: +6
Affinity: +5
Luck: -6
Badassery: =

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #941 on: March 03, 2013, 12:03:14 pm »

A bow? This makes half-naming the guy for an elf worth it and a little prophetic. (Of course, something which gives me feline characteristics and/or magic would have fit better, but beggars and choosers, you know.)

[shadow=navy blue,left]"Greetings, Sir Knight, Lucky, et all. Here's hoping we find glory, wealth, et cetera in this fine forest."[/shadow]

Shoot Min Max.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #942 on: March 03, 2013, 01:38:56 pm »

By the way, Minmax, your hammer still uses poison. I just stopped writing it in the turn, because your affinity prevents you from hitting anyone other than yourself, and your body made of poisonous wood is immune to the toxin. Writing "Minmax's hammer sprays poison into his face, but it doesn't affect him" every turn would be kinda redundant.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #943 on: March 03, 2013, 05:17:02 pm »

Good idea. Maybe we should make a spear too... Actually, just make that third shovel like a spear! I feel at home with a spear.

Fire a volley of lasers at Min Max.

There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #944 on: March 03, 2013, 05:22:51 pm »

Right. who wants to die so i can join?
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 159