Poll

How overpowered is the dex stat?

Game-Breakingly
Very
Moderately
Just a Little
Not at All

Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 159

Author Topic: Looter's Delight: Considering Revival  (Read 265796 times)

+!!scientist!!+

• Bay Watcher
  • I came to have fun, but then I found !!FUN!!
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight: A Deathmatch with Treasure! Dastardly Villains!
« Reply #1035 on: March 08, 2013, 08:07:20 am »

"That actually went remarkably well..." says Osborn to himself, and then to the sherrif, "Ya, sorry about that, I'll be going now..."

more secret PM stuff!

((also, don't I have +5 to Badassery  :P))
"what are all these shapes? Why are they moving around. What do they want from me?"

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1036 on: March 08, 2013, 11:39:40 am »

CHUG.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #1037 on: March 08, 2013, 01:30:43 pm »

Kordos glares at Osborn. "I don't know what you think you're playing at mister, but I don't want any more trouble or any more bloodshed, so you've got ten seconds to get away from here. I won't make a move against till the time is up unless you try something first, but, if you're still within the area of this dry lakebed when the time is up, I fill you up with steel."

Kordos starts counting, and, if Osborn doesn't leave the area by the time ten seconds have passed, or he makes some move other than running before the time has passed, Kordos will shoot him with the cannon.

((Ten seconds is a reasonable time to get out of the area, right? I don't want to give him too much time, but I don't want to give him so little time that the request is unreasonable either.))
I just want to amend that if Osborn leaves peacefully and no one else causes trouble in the nearby area, Kordos will go back to making shovels, saying, "Alright, this fort's not going to make itself."
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: March 08, 2013, 03:46:45 pm »

Why am I not on the waitlist?

link to character sheet:
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=121745.msg4045589#msg4045589

Because sleep deprivation does things to a man. I'll add you when I get home.

"That actually went remarkably well..." says Osborn to himself, and then to the sherrif, "Ya, sorry about that, I'll be going now..."

more secret PM stuff!

((also, don't I have +5 to Badassery  :P))

Yes, you do. Writing turns while studying for 4 different tests was not the brighest idea. But hey, you're not dead!

Oh, and this new spell... When I saw it, it reminded me of just how crazy this generator can get. Let's just say it fits Osborn's new role as terrifying magical badass perfectly.

Also, Knox's Second kind of died before it started, partially because I realized just how complex it would be, and partially because Perplexicon will chew through your 20 PMs an hour like you wouldn't believe. BUT, I did come up with an interesting idea after Lucky's death. I've been keeping track of dead characters and their stuff and general personalities, and realized that they could make some pretty badass NPCs to flesh out the lore for an RTD I've been planning in secret for roughly the past two months. So think of it as a little incentive to do well, because major players may show up once I get around to making MAGUS, which is an acronym for Magical Assholes Getting Us Saved.

Damn, typing is hell when your spacebar key has been stolen by freshmen...
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1039 on: March 08, 2013, 04:20:05 pm »

Why did they do that?

Also, shoot at...oh...Henry.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #1040 on: March 08, 2013, 04:50:46 pm »

So... Knox's Second is dead for sure?
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1041 on: March 08, 2013, 05:05:36 pm »

That was interesting. Anyway, anyone want to change things into steel?

Grab a stick and sharpen the end to a point, then steelify it.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1042 on: March 08, 2013, 05:27:45 pm »

So... Knox's Second is dead for sure?
Indeed. It was a really cool idea, but limited by my short amount of free time. Anyone's welcome to use the idea if they want though.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1043 on: March 08, 2013, 06:35:10 pm »

Damn.... I was so looking forward to murdering everyone and framing them to make them all kill each other with my shape shifting powers. I was getting creative to while I was waiting too. First i was gonna kill the chef in the stranger's body and if that failed, kill the stranger in the chef's body. If I killed anyone those two, I was gonna make it look like they wrote a death message in their blood and throw everyone on the wrong trail. If I failed to kill both of them then I'd have everyone kill those two for me since they would think "one of them has to be the killer" and when they find out the one they killed wasn't the real killer they'd kill the other but only to find out that neither is the true killer hahaha. After that.... well I was gonna wait and see how things turn out before deciding on my next move.

Anywho at least this game will still be up and running. Too bad I just recently died though.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1044 on: March 08, 2013, 06:37:42 pm »

Will sven make it into magus as one of the four  figure skaters of the apocalypse?
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

+!!scientist!!+

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1045 on: March 08, 2013, 06:47:51 pm »

Oh, and this new spell... When I saw it, it reminded me of just how crazy this generator can get. Let's just say it fits Osborn's new role as terrifying magical badass perfectly.

((Yeah, seeing as it has, I think, the second highest absolute value (sorry, math nerd, only way I know to say it) of any item (second to Lucky's tower shield) I have a feeling this new spell is going to be insane, and if it doesn't make every character think they're on acid, I'd be very suprised.))

((...Too many parenthesis!!!))
"what are all these shapes? Why are they moving around. What do they want from me?"

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: March 08, 2013, 06:50:15 pm »

((Yeah, seeing as it has, I think, the second highest absolute value (sorry, math nerd, only way I know to say it) of any item (second to Lucky's tower shield) I have a feeling this new spell is going to be insane, and if it doesn't make every character think they're on acid, I'd be very suprised.))

If you're still alive when I get in, I'm totally teaming up with you. Positive magic guy teamed up with negative magic guy!
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: March 08, 2013, 06:53:10 pm »

Idk about Sven... but I almost bet that Razdak (I mean, he freaking grew a tower, a monster, and a dragon in his short life in the game), Badassitude (Seriously... he's the most crazy guy in this game so far), and Lucky (I mean seriously... I have no idea how I lasted so long and I even out lived 3 of my allies... I was getting to the point where I was thinking I was stealing all my allies luck and that's why they all died before me.) will make it in. Maybe even Systar since he was on a roll for a while and he was by himself.

Hell you should make John and Lucky arch enemies... considering that he nearly killed Lilia 3 times (since the shadow is John come back from hell.... I think).

Ooooo... I plan on making a Good Lucky after Evil Lucky is dead.... if all three Lucky's do well that'll also be an interesting NPC set to group together.

And last thing while I'm getting myself over excited, can you nudge your loot making table thing to give Evil Lucky a loli too? I want him to have a slave I mean hooker er... pawn for him to torture wait no... make miserable actually... control. Yeah let's go with that. A pawn to control.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 06:54:54 pm by superBlast »

+!!scientist!!+

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1048 on: March 08, 2013, 06:55:08 pm »

If you're still alive when I get in, I'm totally teaming up with you. Positive magic guy teamed up with negative magic guy!

((Just so long as you don't start eating me without warning, that sounds great!... still though... being betrayed by most people doesn't scare me as much as being betrayed cannibal does.))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: March 08, 2013, 06:56:06 pm »

((Just so long as you don't start eating me without warning, that sounds great!... still though... being betrayed by most people doesn't scare me as much as being betrayed cannibal does.))
((Wizard flesh is stringy and tasteless anyhow.
No I do not know by personal experience, why do you ask?))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 159