Poll

How overpowered is the dex stat?

Game-Breakingly
Very
Moderately
Just a Little
Not at All

Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 159

Author Topic: Looter's Delight: Considering Revival  (Read 265734 times)

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight: A Deathmatch with Treasure! More Dogpiling!
« Reply #1020 on: March 07, 2013, 04:25:26 pm »

I do mean the shadow, pretty sure.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

+!!scientist!!+

• Bay Watcher
  • I came to have fun, but then I found !!FUN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1021 on: March 07, 2013, 04:27:02 pm »

hmmmm.... changing to secret PM stuff
"what are all these shapes? Why are they moving around. What do they want from me?"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1022 on: March 07, 2013, 04:32:24 pm »

((Why is everyone attacking me, all I want is to murder everyone.))
Because, by trying to murder everyone, you make everyone want to murder you?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #1023 on: March 07, 2013, 04:34:05 pm »

Yes, I'd appreciate it if you didn't try to kill my for trying to kill the guy whose trying to kill the guy and loli you're trying to protect.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1024 on: March 07, 2013, 06:32:52 pm »

Yes, I'd appreciate it if you didn't try to kill my for trying to kill the guy whose trying to kill the guy and loli you're trying to protect.
*works it out*
Yup, it works out. You don't want to kill him.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight: A Deathmatch with Treasure! Dastardly Villains!
« Reply #1025 on: March 08, 2013, 01:28:21 am »

More firing in lucky direction.
"No one stirs up trouble in my town. I mean, it's not really a town yet, but it'll get there. Anyway, eat lead, punk."

Kordos shoots Shadow again.
((You have a thing against Lilia don't you? That's the third freaking time lol))

"Not again! Damnit! What do I do, what do I do!? Uh.....  water won't work... uh... hat! My hat! Let's try my anti-magic hat! If that don't work then I just gotta hope there's a healing potion on this shield!"

Put my magic hat on Lilia and hope that the radiation counts as magic. If that doesn't heal her then grab the least dangerous looking potion on my shield and hope it's a healing potion... or rad-away.
hmmmm.... changing to secret PM stuff
Shoot the Shadow some more. Try to lead the target as he dodges from someone else.
((Hey mister skeleton guy, can you have your buddy open up a portal between me and Shadow and have the exit portal aimed at him? Sounds like a good plan right?))

((Of courshe. Wow, thish way o' talking ish growin' on me.))
Fire everything I have at Kordos!
I'll make you stop! Even if it means petrifying you as steel, I'll just melt you down! I might not know Lucky that well, but I'm tired of seeing Lilia get hurt! Shut up and die!
Burn Him.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
(Shadow dex: 2+6)
(Kordos dex: 6+5)
(Lucky dex: 2-1+2)
(Osborn dex: 6)
(Blodgreen dex: 3+3)
(Mittensh dex: 5)
(Vodka dex: 2+2)
(Bob dex: 4+6)

(Lilia end: 1+2+3) Is there nothing that this cape can't do?

(Kordos dex: 6+5)
(Shadow dex: 3+6)
(Shadow aff: 1+4)
(Shadow end: 3-6)

(Bob dex: 1+6)
(Lucky dex: 6-1+2)
(RANDOM POTION EFFECT: 6) Explosions. Not whimpy-ass dynamite explosions either. House-leveling explosions. In a concentrated stream towards Bob.
(Lucky luk: 5+6)
(Bob dex: 1+6)
(Bob end: 1-6)

(Osborn bad: 2+4) I actually completely failed at reading your stats last turn and thought your badassery was -6. Good thing you dodged that, or I'd feel like a dumbass right now
(Osborn dex: 4)
(Lilia dex: NA)
(Osborn str: 5+1)
(Lilia end: 2+2/2)
(Book dex: 6)
(Book aff: 5)
(Lucky dex: 4-1+2)
(Lucky end: 3-1)

Once again, Kordos' skill at the quick draw gives him the first attack. He points his weapon straight at the shadow and pulls the triggers, releasing yet another giant cannonball. The sphere of steel crashes into the shadow's chest, and the entire dark figure begins to vibrate, before fading away with an unearthly shriek. The sheriff has little time to appreciate his work however, as Bob dives towards Lucky and fires his rifle. Lucky hunkers down behind his shield, and hears the shattering of glass as the bullet shatters one of the vials. A moment later there's a deafening boom as a chain reaction of violent explosions tears across the sky towards Bob. The cat barely has time to let out a panicked meow before literally being vaporized by the blast. Lucky looks on in amazement at the bits of ash lingering in the air, before a faint call from Lilia snaps him out of his reverie.

"Ughhh... Lucky? Lucky, where are you? I can't see anything? Are we dead?"
"LILIA! No, we're not dead! You're not dead! Thank the gods, you're alive!"
"Then I protected you! I knew I could-
"FUSION POWERS ACTIVATE!"

Lucky's joy quickly turns to absolute horror as he sees Osborn rush up behind the blind girl, grimoire wide open. He doesn't even have time to yell a warning before the mad mage slams his book shut on Lilia, crushing her between the pages of the tome like an insect.

"Don't worry, any second now she'll fuse with this here book into the ultimate weapon. Wait for it. Wait for it. Any second now. Oh, look, I think she's moving."

Osborn opens his grimoire again, and what's left of Lilia falls out of the bloodstained pages with a wet crunch, her cape covering her head like a black funeral shroud.

"I guess fusion doesn't work that way then... Hey, what's with that look you're giving me? You're not planning to.. Oh god, you want to kill me don't you? BOOK, DO SOMETHING!"

The book once again opens to the first page, and the words there begin to burn with a black flame before another axeblade, the same as the first, materializes in midair and flys towards Lucky, cutting him neatly in half at the waist. As the black flames lick up at his torso, a faint smile spreads across his face.

"Don't worry Lilia. I'm on my way."

LUCKY, BOB, AND THE SHADOW ARE DEAD. PLAYERS CANCEL KILL TARGET: TARGET DEAD
(Osborn luk: -4-6-5)

As Lucky's body and loot burn away, the smoke from the flames begins to flow into the book, writing a a massive string of new words, these ones in black as opposed to the red of the original spell. The very air around them seems to be filled with a dark dust, and it hurts slightly even to look at them.

(Kordos luk: 2+3)

The water in the air in front of Kordos begins to gather in front of him, forming a small electric keyboard, which immediately freezes into solid ice. Upon touching this new item, it vanishes, the keys suddenly displayed in vivid detail inside of Kordos' mind.

RANDOM, ROTHE, AND STRIDER ALL SPAWN INSIDE OF THE GRASS TOWER!
(Random luk: 1+2)

Random's waiver crumples itself into a small ball before hardening into a small cross of pure sliver.

(Rothe luk: -5-6)

Rothe's waiver becomes a creepy looking door, made of pure coal. Several greenish yellow runes are where the doorknob would normally be, and it makes a strange noise like howling wind.

(Strider luk: -2-5)

Strider's waiver becomes a barrel of thick black liquid. The scent of alcohol wafts off of it so thick that it can practically be seen, and the occasional bubble rises to the surface, looking like some inhuman face.

LIST (Maps are now every other turn)
« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 01:33:42 am by Wwolin »
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1026 on: March 08, 2013, 01:31:37 am »

BAHAHATHATWASHILARIOUS
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: March 08, 2013, 01:34:32 am »

"Hey well at least you got an awesome death Lucky. I just got smashed into a pulp and that was it. D:"

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1028 on: March 08, 2013, 01:35:55 am »

play with door in secret and mischevious ways.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1029 on: March 08, 2013, 01:37:14 am »

"Hey well at least you got an awesome death Lucky. I just got smashed into a pulp and that was it. D:"
-Grubson
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #1030 on: March 08, 2013, 01:44:30 am »

((Man you better put that second word to good use or by God Lucky will go to your after life and make sure you are deader then dead. I mean you killed him and his abomination loli over it!))

"Um... did I hear the name Lilia? Ah whatever, must be some stupid bitch I haven't screwed over yet! KAHAHAHA" Says Evil Lucky from another dimension!

« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 01:54:14 am by superBlast »
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #1031 on: March 08, 2013, 01:45:36 am »

"Wait.. Muffinsh, do yoush shmell that? Thatsh the smell o'... Booze!"

Run drunkenly until I reach Strider.
Even if he hadn't brought the server down in a ball of flaming, slow-mo gibbing corgis

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #1032 on: March 08, 2013, 03:44:36 am »

Kordos glares at Osborn. "I don't know what you think you're playing at mister, but I don't want any more trouble or any more bloodshed, so you've got ten seconds to get away from here. I won't make a move against till the time is up unless you try something first, but, if you're still within the area of this dry lakebed when the time is up, I fill you up with steel."

Kordos starts counting, and, if Osborn doesn't leave the area by the time ten seconds have passed, or he makes some move other than running before the time has passed, Kordos will shoot him with the cannon.

((Ten seconds is a reasonable time to get out of the area, right? I don't want to give him too much time, but I don't want to give him so little time that the request is unreasonable either.))
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: March 08, 2013, 04:00:05 am »

Name: Annie Stronghold
Looks: Red skin humanoid with horns, bat-like wings and a fork-tipped tail, decked out in armour.
Stats:
Strength: +++
Endurance: ++++++
Dexterity: ++++++
Affinity: ------
Luck: ---
Badassery: ------
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1034 on: March 08, 2013, 08:01:55 am »

Why am I not on the waitlist?

link to character sheet:
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=121745.msg4045589#msg4045589
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 159