Poll

How overpowered is the dex stat?

Game-Breakingly
Very
Moderately
Just a Little
Not at All

Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 159

Author Topic: Looter's Delight: Considering Revival  (Read 265852 times)

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight: A Deathmatch with Treasure! Impending Doom Spell!
« Reply #1140 on: March 11, 2013, 04:53:20 pm »

Cancel all actions. Grab up friends and curl up around them, as to expose as little of us as possible without a nice coating of steel. I'm hoping that "grab friend gtfo meteor area and curl up defensively" works.

"Shhh, it can wait! You've been really nice to me... my turn to help."
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #1141 on: March 11, 2013, 05:20:17 pm »

Cancel all actions. Grab up friends and curl up around them, as to expose as little of us as possible without a nice coating of steel. I'm hoping that "grab friend gtfo meteor area and curl up defensively" works.

"I'm sorry, little lady, but, as much as I'd like to curl up with you, I can't cower while the world's in danger. As long as I'm able I need to try as hard as I can to save as many people as possible.

"Right now I need to try to find out if I don't already have what I need."

Kordos will do whatever it take to activate his ice keyboard to see what it does.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: March 11, 2013, 05:35:50 pm »

Hey, Unholy, I'm gonna avoid giving you another one turn death by bringing you in AFTER the meteor hits. Because spawning you in with a potentially map-destroying attack about to hit and no time to plan how to defend yourself from it seems kinda unfair.
Map destroying? Does that mean everyone dying? if so then, yaaaay! My wait time will be short and the reign of Evil Lucky will begin!
Your character and mine should totally team up. Then we can have an Evil Overlord and the  Too Dumb To Live combo.
There's a trope for that. Kinda.

"I'm sorry, little lady, but, as much as I'd like to curl up with you..."
I'm sure you would.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: March 11, 2013, 05:58:32 pm »

"I'm sorry, little lady, but, as much as I'd like to curl up with you, I can't cower while the world's in danger. As long as I'm able I need to try as hard as I can to save as many people as possible.

"Right now I need to try to find out if I don't already have what I need."

Kordos will do whatever it take to activate his ice keyboard to see what it does.

B-but... I want to help you...
Steelify shovels. Afterwards, watch for incoming attack, and try to keep the heat away from Kadzar.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: March 11, 2013, 11:28:54 pm »

So, no pre-apocalypse turn tonight, because I have to memorize the first eighty lines of the Aeneid in both Latin and English for tomorrow. If anyone here is taking low-level Latin and thinks it's difficult, just wait until you get to the eldritch horror that is poetry. Word order means absolutely nothing anymore. And I don't mean almost nothing. I mean that the order is completely scrambled beyond comprehension so that it fits with the poetic meter. Also, some words are simply left out so that the poetic meter fits, and Vergil just assumes that you would know that there was supposed to be a word there. And I've gotta memorize 80 lines of this for tomorrow. Tonight is gonna be a long damn night...

Arma virumquae cano, Troiae qui primus ab oris
Italiam, fato profugus, Lavinaque venit
litora, multillet terris iactatus et alto
vi superum savae memorem Iunonis ob iram;
multa quoquet bello passus, dum conderet urbem,
inferretque deos Latio genus unde Latinum,
Albanique patres, atqualtae moenia Romae.

I sing of arms and a man, who first from the shores of Troy
to Italy, exiled by fate, he came to the Lavinian
shores--that one thrown much both on lands and in the deep
by the force of the gods on account of stern Juno's unforgetting anger;
and having suffered many things also in war, he founded a city,
and brought the Gods to Latio from whence the Latin kind
and the Alban fathers and the high walls of Rome came.

7 down, 73 to go...
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: March 11, 2013, 11:39:13 pm »

Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: March 12, 2013, 12:06:18 am »

Too educated? No, I'm merely an expert in all of the wrong things.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #1147 on: March 12, 2013, 12:41:03 am »

Man screw latin... it's dead and boring and well dead. How do you know your even pronouncing the stuff right?

I personally rather learn japanese. I'll be putting that to use when I get into the military and hopefully get to go in Japan! In okinawa! Or if I get embassy duty, then I'll try to be a guard at the US embassy in Japan! And not live on an island in Japan but Japan itself! Ah... can't wait.... though that once again reminds I need to get off my lazy ass and exercise.... ugh.... curse my damn laziness! You and other circumstances are keeping me from my dream of Japan!
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: March 12, 2013, 12:44:55 am »

Err... QUOTH UNOM POTATUM
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: March 12, 2013, 05:55:43 am »

Age quot agis. Tu fui, ego eris. I think.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1150 on: March 12, 2013, 06:29:18 am »

I personally rather learn japanese. I'll be putting that to use when I get into the military and hopefully get to go in Japan! In okinawa! Or if I get embassy duty, then I'll try to be a guard at the US embassy in Japan! And not live on an island in Japan but Japan itself! Ah... can't wait.... though that once again reminds I need to get off my lazy ass and exercise.... ugh.... curse my damn laziness! You and other circumstances are keeping me from my dream of Japan!
...Either you don't know your geography too well or I'm missing something here.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1151 on: March 12, 2013, 10:28:05 am »

Well, he's thinking of how Japan is made up of smaller islands, Kyushu for example, and he'd rather live on the main island. Okanawa, I think it is? I don't know my geography very well either.

And for some reason I really want to learn German.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #1152 on: March 12, 2013, 11:18:06 am »

I don't know why, but I just LOVE the German language. Its just so... German-y.
Even if he hadn't brought the server down in a ball of flaming, slow-mo gibbing corgis

+!!scientist!!+

• Bay Watcher
  • I came to have fun, but then I found !!FUN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1153 on: March 12, 2013, 01:55:20 pm »

And for some reason I really want to learn German.

Sie wöllen Deutsch lernen, weil Deutsch Toll und Prima ist. Ich verstehe nicht "latin", und ich woll das nicht verstehen, denn ich finde es schlect und langsam.

((WARNING: despite almost 4 years of studying it, my german is still bad.))
"what are all these shapes? Why are they moving around. What do they want from me?"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1154 on: March 12, 2013, 04:00:27 pm »

Well, he's thinking of how Japan is made up of smaller islands, Kyushu for example, and he'd rather live on the main island. Okanawa, I think it is? I don't know my geography very well either.
Okinawa, and for that matter Honshu, are islands in Japan. It's just that Honshu is the biggest (and Okinawa the biggest in its area).
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 159