Poll

How overpowered is the dex stat?

Game-Breakingly
Very
Moderately
Just a Little
Not at All

Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 159

Author Topic: Looter's Delight: Considering Revival  (Read 265854 times)

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight: A Deathmatch with Treasure! EVERYBODY IN!
« Reply #1305 on: March 19, 2013, 08:11:26 pm »

Run towards the android with hands in air
"on second thoughts, since I will most likely die anyways, lets join the most interesting persons around. so may I join you lot?"
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1306 on: March 19, 2013, 08:18:59 pm »

PANIC
Noticing the man running directly at her, Algem freezes up for a second before realizing his intent.
"Eek! Y0u nearly fr0ze me up with fright... 0h dear. It seems my, ah... speech c0ntr0l has decided t0 bug 0ut. I d0n't mind, but d0 try n0t t0 scare me s0 badly, ah... n0pe... Hmm.

"How about this?"

« Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 08:30:17 pm by Tsuchigumo550 »
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1307 on: March 19, 2013, 08:20:34 pm »

"Woo! Thank you! I apologize If i seem over excited, I think I am trying not to panic at this pipe..."
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1308 on: March 19, 2013, 08:31:14 pm »

"No worries."

How wlong until I find out if I lifted the giant machete?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1309 on: March 19, 2013, 08:37:47 pm »

Last he posted he was about halfway done with the turn. Unless he has homework or something, he may be working on it now.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

+!!scientist!!+

• Bay Watcher
  • I came to have fun, but then I found !!FUN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1310 on: March 19, 2013, 09:03:46 pm »

After joining Zardak, Osborn asks, "So, after we figure out which one of these guys is on our team, what do we do with the rest of these weaklings?"
"what are all these shapes? Why are they moving around. What do they want from me?"

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #1311 on: March 19, 2013, 10:29:34 pm »

After joining Zardak, Osborn asks, "So, after we figure out which one of these guys is on our team, what do we do with the rest of these weaklings?"
"Quite simply, those who will not join me or submit to my rule shall be slaughtered as an example to the others."
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight: A Deathmatch with Treasure! FACTIONS!
« Reply #1312 on: March 20, 2013, 01:19:07 am »

"I'd rather not damage my subjects just to prove a point to you. The real question is, why should I let you join me? You don't seem that tough; all you have is a little golden fairy."

"What? Just go kill that kitchen knife guy. He's the most useless one here. Or the giant machete chick. I doubt she can even carry that thing. Or even that syringe guy. That's barely even a weapon. Plus I'm testing out my fairy thing right now. For her sake she better be useful. Also I'm a lucky son of a bitch, that's why you would want me with you." (E)Lucky says to Kordak. Man that guy is already annoying to him.
"They may not have terrific weapons, but I bet they all could make mincemeat out of you. Luck will only get you so far, the rest comes down to skill."

Lucky? That name is so mainstream... DIE!!!!!
Stab Lucky with syringe.
"Well this should be interesting," he says, smiling under his helmet. "If you can defeat him in single combat, I'll let you join my team. That goes for both of you."

"Eh? I'm so Lucky I don't need need skill. The world does it for me with little input from me. But if you really want me too..." (E)Lucky turns to where he tossed Golden Girl, "Go kill that syringe guy instead. And do it as painfully as you can think of."

Tell the golden girl to kill the syringe guy. If he get's close to me, grab his syringe and use it on him.
Lucky? That name is so mainstream... DIE!!!!!
Stab Lucky with syringe.
(Aurwyn dex: 6-6)
(Zion dex: 2-3)

(Aurwyn aff: 4+2)
(Zion str: 5+6)
(Aurwyn dex: 6-6)
(Zion dex: 1-3)
(Aurwyn str: 6+2)
(Zion end: 3+2)

The small golden girl looks up at Evil Lucky with her glowing green eyes, and nods. "Registering MASTER... Developing complimentary PERSONALITY... Loading FINISHED: As painfully as POSSIBLE? You may want to look AWAY. Or grab some popcorn, if you like this kind of STUFF." With that, she turns around and slowly marches towards Zion, her tiny golden feet making an incredibly intimidating clanking sound as she walks, as if she weighs half a ton. When she's only a short distance away from the hipster, she stamps her foot against the ground, causing a great weight to bear down upon Zion's shoulders, but the man in red hardly notices. Undeterred, she continues to advance towards Zion before lashing out with a tiny fist, driving it straight through the man's shin. As he falls to one knee, another blow shatters his kneecap apart, sending shards of bone flying everywhere as Zion's knee explodes like a walnut. A third punch snaps his femur like a dry twig, and as he falls backwards, the tiny golden maiden walks over him, making sure to stomp on his crotch before making a magical gesture with her hand, causing it to glow with the same green light as her eyes. She then gently places this hand against Zion's forehead, and the faintest of smiles crosses her lips as the man begs for mercy, even as the acidic light scours away at his skin, his skull, and finally his brain. "FUNNY... They usually pass out after I get to their KNEES. Oh well, I don't suppose there's any problem with getting to hear them scream for a bit LONGER."

ZION IS DEAD
(Evil Lucky luk: 1+5)
As you wonder whether or not your golden girl might be even more sadistic than you are, a silver ring falls out of the sky and hits you on the head. On the face of the ring, there is what appears to be a fully functional watch, and the occasional puff of blue exhaust is released from it as the hands spin around and around.

"Ooh! Everyone laugh when I say I get a lot of loot, but I laugh now! And now to kill the badies with my fwends!"
Put those babies on! Shout secret PM stuff! Do secret PM stuff!
Wait for the masses to submit themselves to my rulership, and poke the brains out of anyone who might be foolish enough to try to take me on.
(Idiot bad: 3+3)
(Idiot dex: 2-3+2)
(Zardak dex: 5-1)

(Zardak dex: 2-1)
(Idiot dex: 6-3+2)

(Idiot dex: 6-3+2)
(Zardak dex: 6-1)

The Village Idiot hears Zardak's vainglorious boasting and replies with a threat of his own, before putting on his new shoes. "Hey you! You boss people around with angry voice, so you are baddie! Me and my fwends will kill you!" Unfortunately, by the time he remembers how to tie shoes, Zardak has rushed over to him, and the warlord thrusts his pike just as Village Idiot transforms into a large levitating ostrich and floats out of the way, before spinning like a helicopter towards Zardak, who barely rolls out of the way of the spinning legs.

Quietly approach Annie, with revolver held down. Try to give a friendly smile.
Hello there, ah... M-my name is ALGEM. I admit I'm a little... antisocial... but, would you mind... if I... ah...
It wouldn't... be a problem if I were, to, ah, join you..?

You walk up to Annie and Charlie, and give them your most convincing smile. You also spot a small girl made out of metal brutally murdering some hipster a little ways off, and you pray that nobody gets the impression that all synthetic constructs are like her.

Run towards the android with hands in air
"on second thoughts, since I will most likely die anyways, lets join the most interesting persons around. so may I join you lot?"

You run over towards the rapidly growing team of 'good guys', trying your hardest not to seem like a drug addict with your pipe and all.

"New location detected. Threat: High.
Register: Surprise.
Activate defensive protocol."
Run to nearest cover and take potshots at anyone who is an immediate threat to me.

You sprint off into the mountains to the south and hide behind a large boulder. Fortunately, everyone seems to be too busy to notice you.

Pick up badass machete.

"Who has need of me?"
"Well, miss, not sure if I need you, but there's not much chance of you lifting that on your own..."

Help Annie lift her machete. Stab people who attack me with my useless knife. It's not even a throwing kitchen knife...
(Annie str: 5+3)
(Charlie str: 5)

Between the two of you, you manage to lift the gigantic blade off of the ground. It's unbelievably clumsy, but whatever it hits is probably going to go down.

( That is what copy paste is for.)

Secret action!
"I have always wanted to say this.
BY THE POWER OF GREYSKULL!"

Activate the staff, attempting to make an impenetrable shield. Around only myself.
(Unda dex: 6+6)
(Gibson dex: 3)

(Unda dex: 6+6)
(Gibson dex: 5)
(Unda str: 2+1)
(Gibson str: 3-6)

Gibson prepares to try and use his wand to make a wall, but Unda comes out of nowhere and yanks the fleshrod from his grasp before he can do anything.

"Woah. Wonder what this thing does...

Now, which one of you is Lucky? I've heard good things about him."

Play around with the beetle while introducing self.

"Hey, Village Boy! We should get going soon, If we're going to be finding some better loot."

Be off, hoping that Village follows whenever he can.

You run off into the western plains, while the Village Idiot puts on his shoes and becomes a floating ostrich before trying to spinkick Zardak. Yep, this is officially weirder than any of the things your sisters told you about this place. Speaking of which, didn't they say something about a mountain? The only mountains that you see are to the south, and they're nothing at all like tho one that they described. Confused, you idly tap the shell of your beetle, and the emerald on the abdomen seems to glow slightly.

((So uhh.. this statue doesnt use affinity or luck right?))

perform top secret "survive the imminent apocalypse" action
Attempt to activate gauntlet with my mind. If that doesn't work, throw a few punches. Also activate cross again. If I have more time, looks for materials for a splint.
so evil Lucky got an evil Lilia basically?

Do Action
"LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!"

Use fourth spell on Random, then join up with the pike dude and the lucky guy, MURDER ANYONE WHO STANDS IN MY WAY (with spell 1).
DO SECRET PM SHIT.
(Jim bad: 4+3)
(Jim dex: 2+3)
(Random dex: 3-1)
(Cello dex: 3+3)
(Osborn dex: 6)
(Yukkuri dex: 1-1)

(Book aff: 4+3)
(Osborn bad: 5+5)
(Random dex: 5-1)
(Random end: 5-2)

(Jim dex: 5+3)
(Osborn dex: 4)
(Jim str: 5+3)
(Jim end: 5+3)
(Osborn str: 5+1) YOU ALWAYS ROLL FIVE? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?

Cello guy rushes at Osborn, but the second he prepares to swing, the black mage reads his new spell and vanishes, appearing right next to Random. Half a second later, a nova of black flame bursts around him, burning the wounded man to ashes. Seeing this as his opportunity, Jim quickly snatches the book from Osborn, even as the new words begin to write themselves in. Meanwhile, Yukkuri manages to climb into the cockpit of her mech, causing it to hum to life. A bright HUD shows a crosshair for targeting, and it almost seems comfortable, if it weren't for the sawblades and gas pipes everywhere.

RANDOM IS DEAD
(Osborn luk: -6-6-1)

As Jim looks through his newly pilfered book, he notices a new sentence, this one seemingly burned into the paper.

Woah, that was one hell of a turn. Hopefully once the initial madness at spawn dies down and people begin to explore, things will take less time to write. Also, if you can't tell, you now only need to roll to save against negative luk items when you are using them. It's to help me save time... Speaking of which, don't expect a turn tomorrow, because I have to go to bed early so that I don't sleep through my band competition Thursday. So you'll have plenty of time to RP among yourselves and such if you want.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #1313 on: March 20, 2013, 01:31:46 am »

Oh you people. Staying in this one area will get you nowhere. Lettuce adventure EASTSIDE.
Run east to see where ever dafuq it goes.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #1314 on: March 20, 2013, 02:13:31 am »

"Well, what do you know, looks like I have proper target to demonstrate my skills on. You were lucky to dodge my first strike, boy, but that luck won't last forever."

Stab Village Idiot's heart out.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1315 on: March 20, 2013, 02:17:07 am »

run the fuck away and do not stop until im far enough away that nobody can attack me, Then run some more.

If attacked, secret pm assault. (And by if attacked i really mean if they manage to initiate combat)

ill just be going now....
« Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 05:20:22 pm by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1316 on: March 20, 2013, 03:15:12 am »

"I CAN FLY! WEEHEE! You, evil guy! I come back, but now my fwend is leaving, so I follow!"
GTFO of there and join up with that other person. Give Zardak a flying boot to the face on the way.

Squill

• Bay Watcher
  • Decided to play DF, I guess I'm back now?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1317 on: March 20, 2013, 05:13:42 am »

"Area still dangerous
Action: Seek height advantage.
Weapon testing recommended."
Shoot once at the ground a little bit away, then begin climbing the nearest mountain.
I have not posted in almost a year
But now in iambic verse I am here

+!!scientist!!+

• Bay Watcher
  • I came to have fun, but then I found !!FUN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1318 on: March 20, 2013, 07:18:11 am »

"Nobody... NOBODY. STEALS. MY. BOOK!!!!!"

Secret PM stuff!

((don't have any time right now, so PM later.))
"what are all these shapes? Why are they moving around. What do they want from me?"

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #1319 on: March 20, 2013, 10:36:40 am »

Evil Lucky runs up to the golden girl while screaming, "I'M IN FUCKING LOVE!" and then proceeds to glomp her. "Human, robot, android, little gold demon from hell, I DON'T CARE! You and me, let's go torture everything together! KAHAHA!" He yells out while snuggling her and laughing his weird laugh. After calming down after a few minutes, Evil Lucky sits on the ground and puts on his new ring while testing it out while asking Gold Maiden a few things. "So what's your name? And your powers? As far as I can tell you have gravity control, acid, and you're pretty strong. What else is in your armory of torture? Flying? Nigh invincibility? Acid laser eyes?"

Test out my ring for any visible effects while asking for the girls name and other powers she has. If the machete duo attempts to attack me, have Golden Girl gravity the hell out of the machete to make it even heavier while I test out my ring on whichever seems more dangerous. Then proceed to kill said dangerous one in a painful and efficient manner. If anyone else attacks me test out my ring on them and have Golden Girl have more torture fun with them. If no one attacks, help out Osborn with his problems by attacking the guy who stole his book. Make his death painfully fun too ;D

"So oh mighty leader guy, am I in or am I in? Kahahaha!"
« Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 12:43:23 pm by superBlast »
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 159