Poll

How overpowered is the dex stat?

Game-Breakingly
Very
Moderately
Just a Little
Not at All

Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 159

Author Topic: Looter's Delight: Considering Revival  (Read 265802 times)

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight: A Deathmatch with Treasure! FACE OFF!
« Reply #1410 on: March 27, 2013, 01:20:23 am »

well i knew that was coming, simply too many people to fight off.. especially when aurwyn doesn't have to even aim..

She aims, but it's aff vs str instead of dex vs dex. Some elements change how stats are rolled, and that's how gravity affects things. I'm just waiting for someone to get a weapon made entirely out of quantum foam portals...
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1411 on: March 27, 2013, 02:11:01 am »

Hmm... What do I do now? Now that I'm actually here after all of the paperwork and talking, this place seems awfully... Boring.
She stops when she sees her plane.
Oh my gosh! A plane! This is great! I've wanted a plane for ever! Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh!
She squeals in excitement and hops in, flying around the starting crater. She tries to see what she can see from her new vantage point. She shoots anyone who attacks her with her minigun.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 02:35:54 am by borno »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1412 on: March 27, 2013, 02:25:44 am »

RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH
RAGESON ATTEMPTS TO ACTIVATE THE STONE, TRYING TO KILL THE PERSON CLOSEST TO HIM

RAGESON AVOIDS HARMING HIMSELF WHILE DOING SO, AND REQUESTS POLITELY THAT WWOLIN UPDATE THE CHARACTER LIST WHEN HE HAS TIME
« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 03:30:19 am by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1413 on: March 27, 2013, 02:36:18 am »

"did we leave the others behind?"

To the hills
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #1414 on: March 27, 2013, 03:24:36 am »

"Ah, finally a worthy challenger has arrived! Gah- put me down, you buffoon!"

As soon as Rambo lets him down,

"Listen up, Team Evil Badass, it's action time. To start off with, Aurwyn, I need you to hit her as hard as you can to soften her up. Aurwyn's friend, please stay out of the way of combat; I'm afraid if you died the slight grief it would cause her could negatively impact Aurwyn's work.

"Once Aurwyn finished, I'll come in and skewer Spear Bitch her like a pig. Minion, not that I'll need it, but at this time, just to make yourself somewhat useful, I'd like you to provide some sort of distraction to throw her off her game.

Then you, Mr. Mage, sir, (I'm sorry, I haven't caught your name yet) if at any point she looks like she's about to execute a counterattack, I want you to do your worst."

Zardak is about to stab a bitch, and he's called out a plan of action that may or may not get followed.

"Hm.... follow the annoying overlord wannabe's surprising good sounding plan, or blow him off and do my own thing....." Evil Lucky says load enough for Zardak to hear. Then he yells out, "Mrs. Wonderfully Phychopathic Spear Lady, if you promise not to kill me I'll be your personal underling! I love too follow a lady with as wonderful of a face as you!~ If not then I'll have to follow this guy's plan and horribly, but joyfully, murder you!~"

Attempt to join up with Spear Girl. If she let's me join her, have Aurwyn gravity death Zardak and I'll use my watch on Osborn. If my watch succeeds, test out my new hat powers on him and if that doesn't do anything steal his book while he's slowed down and use the meteor spell on him after backing away from him.

If she still plans to kill me or doesn't seem like she's interested in a new underling, follow Zardak's plan while using my watch on her.

((I should probably put that in PM form but.... whatever. You wanted a Starscream in your group, well you have him right here. Though The only times I'm gonna try to betray you is when be I'm able to survive is easily without being in your group. Like here... then again it's questionable whether or not I should even trust her... but it'll be more fun with her then your character.))
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #1415 on: March 27, 2013, 04:14:35 am »

"Do consider that if you do decide to betray me, I will not hesitate to slay you immediately. In fact, I will jump at the opportunity."

If Lucky decides to betray, then Zardak will stab him instead of the Spear Lady.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1416 on: March 27, 2013, 04:33:30 am »

"Well if your plan fails and she still decides to kill me, I'm still gonna get killed. Either way I'm in a bad position right now." Evil says while shrugging.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #1417 on: March 27, 2013, 04:50:00 am »

"Well if your plan fails and she still decides to kill me, I'm still gonna get killed. Either way I'm in a bad position right now." Evil says while shrugging.
"Well consider the fact that, currently, you're only one out of about five different targets she can choose from, whereas, if you betray me, I guarantee you will be my sole target. Not that I'm trying to pressure you. Either way, I come out ahead."
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1418 on: March 27, 2013, 05:40:08 am »

As she catches sight of Lucky, Arwyn, and Osborn, her face practically lights up with lunatic joy, and her clothes are replaced with what seems to be a fabric woven out of solid light and heat. She looks over the group for a moment, before winking at Lucky and charging at him, holding her spear like a greatsword behind her as she prepares to swing.

((In case you didn't read that carefully enough))

"Didn't you see her wink at me? And see she's charging for me right now? Yeah her target is defiantly me out of everyone."

((how the hell are we even having a conversation while she's charging us so technically we're in a middle of a fight?))

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1419 on: March 27, 2013, 06:35:48 am »

First vehicle! Woot.

Head east to explore.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1420 on: March 27, 2013, 08:19:52 am »

((how the hell are we even having a conversation while she's charging us so technically we're in a middle of a fight?))
She's a fair distance off still...

-----

"did we leave the others behind?"

To the hills
"I do believe so. Meh."

Head to the hills. If any hostiles are sighted, swing/drop the sword at 'em.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

+!!scientist!!+

• Bay Watcher
  • I came to have fun, but then I found !!FUN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1421 on: March 27, 2013, 09:19:13 am »

"All right, pike dude, but first things first,"

PICK UP MY BOOK!

"Ah, finally! Oh, right, time to have some fun!"

Cast fifth spell, become angel of death, respectfully deny pike guy's orders to wait, begin attack the moment Aurwyn is out of range ((Osborn really likes her because she got his book back in a cruel way. That's how you get on his good side, which is not killing you.)) Cast spells on crazy girl in this order: 2nd, 1st, 4th, 1st.

((also, my armor should make me super heat resistant, or at least it has.))
"what are all these shapes? Why are they moving around. What do they want from me?"

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1422 on: March 27, 2013, 02:48:14 pm »

I've worked out how the whims of NPCs like the spear-lady will work. It'll be determined by die rolls, but can be modified by actions and the mood and personality of the character. That way, while it will be possible to negotiate with almost anyone, some characters will be more likely to react in certain ways than others, and how you present yourself is kinda important.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1423 on: March 27, 2013, 03:15:13 pm »

Charge after friends while trying to figure out the heart.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Squill

• Bay Watcher
  • Decided to play DF, I guess I'm back now?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1424 on: March 27, 2013, 03:23:06 pm »

Oh well... New character!
Name: Squitange the Tinkerer
Description: An ancient man, adept in creating magical trinkets.
Strength:-
Endurance:--
Dexterity:++
Affinity:+++
Luck:------
Badassery:++++
I have not posted in almost a year
But now in iambic verse I am here
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 159