Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 254 255 [256] 257 258 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3780386 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: SLOGDOUKEN
« Reply #3825 on: May 19, 2013, 02:49:27 pm »

A grey soul star border? Something about Riltia?
I doubt it. It's much like the loading animation from Homestuck, I think. We shouldn't give everything plot importance.
This is the Warrens of Oric the Awesome, where a throwaway comment made by somebody at the first page turns into a major plot point of the story.
First page, eh?
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Or was it throwing Fountain Pence at doors? Damnit, I'm getting old."

-Alfred Lichenstein

Clearly, Alfred Lichenstein is going to show up later in the Warrens.

Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3826 on: May 19, 2013, 04:17:13 pm »

I doubt it. It's much like the loading animation from Homestuck, I think. We shouldn't give everything plot importance.
This is the Warrens of Oric the Awesome, where a throwaway comment made by somebody at the first page turns into a major plot point of the story.
First page, eh?
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Or was it throwing Fountain Pence at doors? Damnit, I'm getting old."

-Alfred Lichenstein

so it is TRUE

YOU ARE IN CAHOOTS WITH ALFRED LICHENSTEIN THE ONE-T-AWAY-FROM-A-LANDED-TITLE

SOON I WILL DISMANTLE YOUR ENTIRE MASONIC CONSPIRACY, AND IT WILL BE GLORIOUS

e: you totally did not see the database shenanigans going on there
« Last Edit: May 19, 2013, 04:20:37 pm by LordSlowpoke »

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3827 on: May 19, 2013, 04:28:34 pm »

Nice edit bro, what was that?

Also, I was technically the first to unravel his deep conspiracy with the Illuminati
He is obviously a sibling of The Great Mido; even if we have permission, he won't let us through until we find and equip a sword and shield

((Glad someone got the allusion :P))
you see, if you take the name Wilford, and switch around some of the letters, and make the W into and M; you get:
Mido Flr
And Flr is like Flour, which is like flower, which grow in the ground, like trees, which are in a forest, which can be called a wood, and everyone in the village became lost

So technically we are really in the lost woods,and Al is a reincarnation o link because he has blond hair, and a green outfit!

Which makes it a conspiracy,which involves the FreeMasons and the Illuminati; which explains the Pentagram!

Which means that we should stop watching this forum game because he is trying to brainwash us! >:(

Brawler Mouse

• Bay Watcher
  • -1 Rodent Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3828 on: May 19, 2013, 07:49:58 pm »

A pentagram!? He's a Satanist too! They're trying to spread The Devil's word through internet forum games! IT'S A CONSPIRACY!

you see, if you take the name Wilford, and switch around some of the letters, and make the W into and M; you get:
Mido Flr
And Flr is like Flour, which is like flower, which grow in the ground, like trees, which are in a forest, which can be called a wood, and everyone in the village became lost

So technically we are really in the lost woods,and Al is a reincarnation o link because he has blond hair, and a green outfit!

Which makes it a conspiracy,which involves the FreeMasons and the Illuminati; which explains the Pentagram!

Which means that we should stop watching this forum game because he is trying to brainwash us! >:(
Dendritic.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3829 on: May 19, 2013, 08:07:12 pm »

It also has Mickey Mouse ears in the pentagram circle, take that as you will

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #3830 on: May 19, 2013, 08:09:16 pm »

First page, eh?

-Alfred Lichenstein

Alfred Lichenstein is the rightful owner of the Illborn Exchange.

He talked about insanity being the same action performed over and over again. When we possessed the Illborn Exchange, we tried the same action with it over and over again and never really figured out what to do with the damn thing. He mentions he's old, and all the Siblings are older than anyone else, so he's probably a Sibling, which means he should have a Soul Star. Also, The Illborn Exchange has a triangle in it, triangles have three sides, three is the number of syllables in Lichenstein.

QED Alfred Lichenstein = Illborn Exchange owner.

FFS I'LL TAKE MY SPOT IN THE OP NOW THANKS

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3831 on: May 19, 2013, 08:37:32 pm »

I'll raise you one higher than that, Alfred Lichenstein is actually the king of Haria, imprisoning Oric and his siblings using his might and grandeur.
He is the Commander-In-Chief of BetweenFord and his many rhyming siblings.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2013, 08:40:00 pm by javierpwn »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #3832 on: May 19, 2013, 08:44:41 pm »

All these theories are on a Troll 2 level of brilliance!

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Brawler Mouse

• Bay Watcher
  • -1 Rodent Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3833 on: May 19, 2013, 09:01:10 pm »

Al. Alfred. Alfred Lichenstein. How didn't we see this?
Dendritic.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #3834 on: May 19, 2013, 09:15:09 pm »

Al. Alfred. Alfred Lichenstein. How didn't we see this?

He's been watching us the entire time

Brawler Mouse

• Bay Watcher
  • -1 Rodent Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3835 on: May 19, 2013, 09:25:58 pm »

Requesting title change to "The Warrens of Alfred Lichenstein: It's a conspiracy!"
Dendritic.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Not exactly...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #3837 on: May 19, 2013, 09:42:09 pm »

YOU GUYS

LOOK AT THE THREAD TITLE

"(ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: SLOGDOUKEN"

IS AN ANAGRAM FOR

"LichensteIN GOES fOr The WarDer: mUGs OAKS (woe)"

(or in plainspeech, exclamation for emphasis)

"Lichenstein goes for the Warder: Mugs oaks (woe!)"

Does this mean Al is betraying us to the Warden? And also beating up trees for their pocket valuables? What "woeful" consequences could rebound on us as a result?

WHAT DOES IT MEAN

Unrelated, do we have a highscore for crackpot theories?

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

Perfect. Now to unfold the insidious plot... Did I say insidious plot? I meant harmless plan. Yes, the perfectly harmless plan that isn't going to aid Alfred Lichenstein in the slightest, who isn't the merchant, who isn't evil. And everywhere at once.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Um...freeform? Can you update before we start an e-cult devoted to stopping a bunch of imaginary conspiracies?
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 254 255 [256] 257 258 ... 1544