Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 453 454 [455] 456 457 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3780808 times)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: Goom-bess has -4 Plot Importance
« Reply #6810 on: July 04, 2013, 05:46:56 pm »

We don't, we get the healingautomatedweightedmultihitspearlampshotgunflail to walk beside us.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #6811 on: July 04, 2013, 07:08:57 pm »

Also the reason we have enough HP to mess around in melee is because we DON'T have a bloodshaped melee weapon; make one of those, and we're back to fragile berserker status.
Right. We might still want to consider equipping one if we get it, though.

...come to think of it, we could theoretically bloodshape everyone rifles and have an instagib squad, couldn't we? Obviously it'd fail hard when it failed at all, but I wonder if we should consider something like that.

Break the shaft in half and bloodshape a chain for it. I think that'll stick nicely.
-1 until such time as we are certain we can't put a new spearhead on the spear.
+1 to the -1.
Another nail for this idea. We want to fix it, not break it further. And hafted weapons are cooler than nunchuks. Scythe/bardiche/oversized hammer fo life yo.

Besides, medium-range is probably better than straight melee, at least if Cherish is the one wielding it.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #6812 on: July 04, 2013, 07:27:20 pm »

We should check out some side quests.

We have Cherish in our party yes, can't we get that ridiculously ludicrous prize money for befriending a Sinister Sibling because of her? Sure, probably not anymore, but, well... They were buddies once.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #6813 on: July 04, 2013, 07:43:32 pm »

Don't forget those sidequests have an entry fee.  On the other hand, it probably wouldn't be a terrible idea to get an updated sidequest list.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #6814 on: July 04, 2013, 07:45:28 pm »

Don't forget those sidequests have an entry fee.  On the other hand, it probably wouldn't be a terrible idea to get an updated sidequest list.
I'll second this. My bit of poking around failed to find our outdated sidequest list, but it'd be good to see if there's any easy/likely investments to be made.

And of course, if we're going back to the village, we may as well explore past the market.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #6815 on: July 04, 2013, 07:55:10 pm »

...I wonder if the heartless fight at the arena is still there. It did have adding a Blue Rhapsody to the mercenary list as a prize. AKA the heartless that speciallizes in Blizzard magic
It's FEF, not FEOF

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6816 on: July 04, 2013, 08:14:58 pm »

oshit. TO THE ARENA!
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #6817 on: July 04, 2013, 08:21:06 pm »

...I wonder if the heartless fight at the arena is still there. It did have adding a Blue Rhapsody to the mercenary list as a prize. AKA the heartless that speciallizes in Blizzard magic
...oooooooh.

In searching for more information, I also found the sidequest list:

We'll want to check if it's changed since then, but a lot of these look feasible.

Also, upgrade four skills? Didn't we try and fail to put skills into the reagent slots already?

Oh, and the Refresh Potions one strikes me as suggesting that HP potions and MP water can indeed be mixed.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #6818 on: July 04, 2013, 08:22:23 pm »

If not that, HP potions and SP potions.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #6819 on: July 04, 2013, 08:30:50 pm »

On an unrelated note bringing a heartless into the warrens would be interesting considering how their nature might interact the Illborn.
It's FEF, not FEOF

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #6820 on: July 04, 2013, 08:34:14 pm »

Well, its funny, we have the two incredibly difficult quests beat technically. Sweet, we just need the cash to pay for them then we're rolling in it.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #6821 on: July 04, 2013, 08:46:20 pm »

I don't think it'll give us the credit retroactively.

Quests are mean that way.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6822 on: July 04, 2013, 09:00:27 pm »

Stupid cheaty quests. We should file a lawsuit!
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6823 on: July 04, 2013, 09:51:56 pm »

((No bonus bosses have yet been slain :P

I only say this out-of-character because the sidequest dealer cannot speak outside of mysterious slither like noises.))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #6824 on: July 04, 2013, 10:01:33 pm »

((Hm. So we've probably never seen a bonus boss.

I wonder how we'll know. Maybe they'll mention it, or it'll occur to us that defeating them serves no purpose whatsoever beyond LOOOOOOOOT!))
Pages: 1 ... 453 454 [455] 456 457 ... 1544