Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112 ... 379

Author Topic: Pantheon: A Game inspired by Godhood OOC and Application Thread  (Read 402311 times)

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
Re: Pantheon: A Game inspired by Godhood OOC and Application Thread
« Reply #1635 on: February 20, 2013, 04:49:47 pm »

I did not enslave anyone and wish to have no slaves whatsoever. And who the hell are Soultaken?

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1636 on: February 20, 2013, 04:51:50 pm »

I think they are drakepeople

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1637 on: February 20, 2013, 04:54:50 pm »

Dwarf sized Drakepeople. Now go wage war on Az-sho and leave the scary stone dragon alone.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1638 on: February 20, 2013, 04:57:13 pm »

The Soultaken are the misnamed* creatures I made. They're dwarves with many dragon characteristics.

*If what I wanted happened.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1639 on: February 20, 2013, 04:58:07 pm »

Have I interacted with Soultaken at all? are they near the coast at all? Neyravah left a big mess and I have to clean up, as usual...

You know, you guys keep talking crap about Udil, but it only shows how scared you all are (except my allies, they are cool). And mind you, I haven't said no to any deals that would be brought to me. But noo, its only "Udil you big bully, you are nasty, etc." and yet I literally punch above my weight despite it all. Less backtalk and more respect and we all can get along. Otherwise there will be blood.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1640 on: February 20, 2013, 05:05:08 pm »

You DO realize Udil has killed two Elder Gods, right? We have very good reasons to be scared of the guy.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #1641 on: February 20, 2013, 05:08:52 pm »

Blood for the blood god! :P

Haha anyway I just want to free my species and build an underwater city.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1642 on: February 20, 2013, 05:11:57 pm »

You DO realize Udil has killed two Elder Gods, right? We have very good reasons to be scared of the guy.

Nope, only Neyravah. Thats 1. And I fully realise, I am Udil after all. Just wondering why the rest won't do the smart thing and be nicer when Udil walks by. Az-Sho and the Spider are cool guys, they know whom to side with and in return they get a most badass dwarf in the world on their side.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1643 on: February 20, 2013, 05:14:34 pm »

Also, I really only have one reason IC to respect Udil: Corvus and Udil are in the same pantheon. Really, as Corvus is a pacifist, he doesn't like Udil killing. He killed a god. A god much more powerful than Corvus. And, of course, he doesn't know if HE's next. He knows facts, not opinions, so he can't know if Udil hates him or not.

Fear is more likely than respect anyway when you have the weakest god hear that an elder god died by an ascendant.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1644 on: February 20, 2013, 05:18:41 pm »

Have I interacted with Soultaken at all? are they near the coast at all? Neyravah left a big mess and I have to clean up, as usual...

You know, you guys keep talking crap about Udil, but it only shows how scared you all are (except my allies, they are cool). And mind you, I haven't said no to any deals that would be brought to me. But noo, its only "Udil you big bully, you are nasty, etc." and yet I literally punch above my weight despite it all. Less backtalk and more respect and we all can get along. Otherwise there will be blood.
Emotional pain hurts more than physical pain....We can't hurt you, so we hurt your feelings instea

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1645 on: February 20, 2013, 05:19:47 pm »

Have I interacted with Soultaken at all? are they near the coast at all?
I'm not sure and probably. Also, wasn't Udil from the jungle? You know, where Neyravah brought him and a ton of other dwarves together to found a village? Or have you expunged that from dwarven records?

Neyravah left a big mess and I have to clean up, as usual...
They did give the Soultaken gifts. It's just that other dwarves then "domesticated" them.

You know, you guys keep talking crap about Udil, but it only shows how scared you all are (except my allies, they are cool).
If anyone's scared, they're a moron. Udil is weaker than beings who have died before; Udil can be killed. Heck, if Jim whatever gman's guy is actually named or Sebastian or someone wanted to, they could probably kill Udil single-handedly--he's no Elder God, and Udil proved that "mere" mortals can take down gods.
Udil isn't invulnerable, just more powerful than any other dwarf. He only won because Neyravah couldn't see him until moments before the deathblow and, when that happened, I...I...
*sobs a bit at the injustice*
THE ONE DAY!

And mind you, I haven't said no to any deals that would be brought to me. But noo, its only "Udil you big bully, you are nasty, etc." and yet I literally punch above my weight despite it all. Less backtalk and more respect and we all can get along. Otherwise there will be blood.
I'd propose deals, but as I have no one in the game I neither have anything to offer nor would it be proper to do so.

(Unless I got Sebastian, but I still haven't heard back on that...
You know, the Daemon guy I expressed interest in a while ago and haven't heard about un/claimed status yet...? Hint hint?)
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1646 on: February 20, 2013, 05:23:24 pm »

It is Wednesday.... I think Ghaz is bedridden/on the surgery table
Without internetz...

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1647 on: February 20, 2013, 05:24:05 pm »

Hope he gets better soon. HE HOOKED US ON PANTHEON AND WE NEED ANOTHER DOSE NOW

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1648 on: February 20, 2013, 05:24:26 pm »

Do Az-sho's children count as Dwarves?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1649 on: February 20, 2013, 05:26:37 pm »

It is Wednesday.... I think Ghaz is bedridden/on the surgery table
Without internetz...
True, but I first asked before he mentioned going into surgery.
Presumably, he's going to read all these posts, so he should get a reminder when he gets his splorch removed.

Do Az-sho's children count as Dwarves?
Which ones?
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112 ... 379