Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 206 207 [208] 209 210 ... 379

Author Topic: Pantheon: A Game inspired by Godhood OOC and Application Thread  (Read 401705 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Pantheon: A Game inspired by Godhood OOC and Application Thread
« Reply #3105 on: March 02, 2013, 03:45:56 pm »

Not if he was created by the disillusioned.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3106 on: March 02, 2013, 03:48:07 pm »

Be fwendly to da newbs!

Gervassen

• Bay Watcher
  • Be aggressive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3107 on: March 02, 2013, 03:49:46 pm »

You know, there is a god of knowledge willing to teach history...

And you're a good ally and welcome to build a branch in my Tranquilhomes.

Dude, you can't just steal my people. This won't end well. Create your own, but don't take other people's stuff like that. You are asking for bad staff to happen to your god. Hell, I didn't even care that you are in the game or what god you are but this is just asking for harsh treatment. go to your own planet, create different species and do on; but anti-Udil cave paitings? This is meta as hell man. Even your behaviour and the date at which you joined B12 are fishy.

Your people? What have you done for them other than led them to your own puffed-up dreams of glory? Neyra has a better claim to these being "her people." You're just an upjumped mortal brute with no aesthetic taste. Even the small gifts that you bestowed on "your people" such as the rock of life and golem creation were really just ways to make the dwarves fight your wars of surface-dweller conquest better.
The way's paved with knaves that I've horribly slain.
See me coming, better run for them hills.
Listen up now...

-- Babycakes

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3108 on: March 02, 2013, 03:50:45 pm »

Ease up on the rage in the OOC. Let it build up and channel it into the IC instead.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3109 on: March 02, 2013, 03:51:08 pm »

Okay people i watched this long enough and im getting a bit annoyed.

While i don't mind the occasional OOC alliance, it seem we now have to big OOC Camps.

People acting against each other with no IC-Justification.

On one side Udil,Thaneos, Taerai, Aodun

on the other

Corvus, Volondor, Nelkathar.

Both groups of you. I would appreciate if further OOC and IC stuff could be put apart and overly MEta-Actions Ceased.

I.E. whats really chafing me right now.

Gervassen you come into the universe and instantly start anti Udil propaganda although you don't even know him ICly yet.
GWG, as Nelkathar your Maker Feros commanded you to save the Soultaken and not the Dwarves. Right now several hundred of them are propably dying in a godly battle between THaneos and Az-Sho also not really IC.

And finally jbg. You are out. Period. That what was it? 6th? 7th? 8th-IC Post is enough. I told you three times already and im sick of it. Consider yourself banned from this game and this thread. I would appreciate if you would completely stop posting on both. I hope i have made myself clear enough now, otherwise i have to inform Higher Powers on this forum. PLease don't answer to this post this decision is final and will not be changed due to any amount of reasoning,whining or other tries of communication.

Seriously people is it that hard to follow a few established rules? Am i speaking some kind of non-understandable dialect to you? Follow the rules and all can get along just fine. And now all of you, less Metagaming. OR I WILL.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3110 on: March 02, 2013, 03:53:17 pm »

Actually, Corvus has IC justification.

Udil wants Ravenas, he wants Udil to go away
He's attacking a god Corvus owes
Corvus disapproves of the slaughter of the drakes
Corvus just plain disapproves of his actions

Also, he's not acting against Udil. He set up a militia to guard Ravenas, but they can't fight against Udil.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 03:56:19 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

Gervassen

• Bay Watcher
  • Be aggressive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3111 on: March 02, 2013, 03:54:49 pm »

Gervassen you come into the universe and instantly start anti Udil propaganda although you don't even know him ICly yet.

I am of the dwarves. It's in my backstory since the beginning. I PMed you that I was going to bring art to the dwarves and be a foil to Ardas. You replied that I was set to appear.
Listen up now...

-- Babycakes

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3112 on: March 02, 2013, 03:55:19 pm »

Aww poor JBG... At least he was warned...

PUNISH THE OOC/IC MIXING!!! So those of us who never did that can get in here!

Gervassen

• Bay Watcher
  • Be aggressive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3113 on: March 02, 2013, 03:56:58 pm »

Look, whatever, I'm here doing this as a character for fun. But it seems like some of you are power-tripping on a forum game. If you want me to quit, I'll do that, Ghaz. But my backstory is set.
Listen up now...

-- Babycakes

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3114 on: March 02, 2013, 03:59:24 pm »

Look, whatever, I'm here doing this as a character for fun. But it seems like some of you are power-tripping on a forum game. If you want me to quit, I'll do that, Ghaz. But my backstory is set.

It's pretty much inevitable for a game like this to get very personal and very meta at some point. I don't think it's something that can really be avoided.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #3115 on: March 02, 2013, 04:00:11 pm »

Ghaz, you didn't answer my questions :< Oh well. Guess they were lost in the RAEG.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
  • Did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards
    • View Profile
« Reply #3116 on: March 02, 2013, 04:03:33 pm »

GWG, as Nelkathar your Maker Feros commanded you to save the Soultaken and not the Dwarves. Right now several hundred of them are
in all fairness it was more of a request than a command, but otherwise, i agree with all the rest of the post.
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.
But there's laughter and oh there is love, just past the edge of our fears.
And there's chaos when push comes to shove, but it's music to my ears.

Sigtext

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3117 on: March 02, 2013, 04:04:26 pm »

I certainly don't want you to quit.  And apparently i haven't read your backstory thorough enough because that dwarf thing was something new for me. I was aware that you had plans to bring arts and craft to the Dwarves and work against Udil and in as of itself there is no problem with that.

The problem i have is that you neither know him nor the Dwarves. You just jump into the universe and assume everything. Though we are playing a god game here i assure you that none of you are omniscient nor omnipotent (exemption of Omniscience being the Overgod)

IF you want to play the Arts and Craft God who works against the Warrior Aspect of Udil, go ahead but bear in mind to keep it IC. How could you know that Udil exists? How could you know about the Dwarves? How could you know about the (now propably) several thousand year long story about the Dwarves?

These are all thing you don't know from just being a God of Arts And Crafts. The Same goes for Corvus. Though he has a IC reason for hating on Udil he certainly is not all knowing. The Aspect of Knowledge gains him no extra bonus points in that aspect aswell as THaneos doesn't gain a combat bonus from being the God of Might.

Fakeedit: what questions ragnarok?

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3118 on: March 02, 2013, 04:06:35 pm »

I did specify omniscience for Corvus.....nevertheless I'll leave it, if just not to kick the hornet's nest.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #3119 on: March 02, 2013, 04:08:11 pm »

Sorry ragnarok but we have an overgod currently although at the rate they die you can keep the app ready.

Anyhow, two ascendants ready and waiting

Az-Shos little child and
the Dragon, which ill give to GWG so that he is happy.

So who wants to be the Child of a massive Snake of Fiery Death?
I know that you do. Just getting my foot in once he inevitably dies for one reason or another. Question: If I create a god now, would it be possible for them to die or appear to die but actually become Fractus when that time comes?

This and

Unknown, probably.

That actually gives me an idea. <.< Connected to my earlier question, if I made an Elder God of the Unknown that was like a proto-Fractus, could it evolve into its full form if/when the current OG shifts free the immortal coil?

This.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company
Pages: 1 ... 206 207 [208] 209 210 ... 379