Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 226 227 [228] 229 230 ... 379

Author Topic: Pantheon: A Game inspired by Godhood OOC and Application Thread  (Read 401923 times)

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
Re: Pantheon: A Game inspired by Godhood OOC and Application Thread
« Reply #3405 on: March 04, 2013, 09:40:00 am »

GWG you too, you are awfully out of character. Hey that worked cool, doesn't sound one bit like a Massive Dragon...

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #3406 on: March 04, 2013, 10:38:59 am »

"OK." So with that Aur-Sha squeezed her eyes as tight as she could, and a small flash of light ensued, catching all the nearby giants in its light. Then it ended, and those giants, along with Aur-Sha, found themselves on a strange moon, Aur-Sha then looked around,"OK Corvus I'm here, now answer my questions."

Send myself and some Giants to Covid Moon (1 Minor act)
Um, Deny,Corvus still has the godly barrier up. Even if you teleported on, you'd be repelled into space by it. The giants could get on fine, but no other god can get on except Corvus unless he permits it.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3407 on: March 04, 2013, 10:46:24 am »

What was a rip-off? I would like to know!

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3408 on: March 04, 2013, 11:40:59 am »

The Black Butler, The Others, The Genies, The Daemons all taken from a Anime Series Called Black Butler. I found out via a player notifying me.

Deny you can only teleport yourself with a Minor Act.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3409 on: March 04, 2013, 11:42:58 am »

Also, the god barrier. You need at least two Acts if my assumption about Act--Mighty Act conversion is correct.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3410 on: March 04, 2013, 11:46:20 am »

Polypian, you cannot just ignore the giant checkpoint I built around the rift, not as an Elder God. Please stand by while I decide whether to blast you into oblivion or not. Wouldn't want your nice Acts ruined by getting retroactively shot at, would you?
Well, considering Ancients get unlimited minor acts, and teleporting is a minor act. Circumvening the checkpoint should be trivial, right? Unless you set up some kind of anti teleport field, but I can't remember the existence of one.

SunRaTheThird

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3411 on: March 04, 2013, 11:50:32 am »

He created an anti-god force shield

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3412 on: March 04, 2013, 11:51:49 am »

That's Corvus.

We're talking about Sabt Golgo.

SunRaTheThird

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3413 on: March 04, 2013, 11:53:08 am »

Oh but he has a giant anti-god cannon

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3414 on: March 04, 2013, 11:54:17 am »

Also, OMNOMNOMNOMNOM and all that, Sabt Golgo did say she'd eat anything stupid enough to get by without her approval.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3415 on: March 04, 2013, 11:55:14 am »

The Spider's Ring shook, shaking off falling stars, as Sabt Golgo felt the rift appear. She shared the universe's pain and let out a screech of primordial pain in sympathy, her wrath for the fool gods who had battled so recklessly and torn this scar into reality itself. The Void was already seeping through - something arrived with it, the excess power flowing into it. The Spider studied the thing from afar for a moment, preparing Sychasis - but it did not seem to be one of the hungry creatures that preyed on worlds and souls in the depths of the Void. She would have to keep an eye on the creature.

First, though... the rift. She had to protect this universe. The others were petty, small-minded. They fought over mortals and land - when they could simply create it! - and refused to look outwards. She supposed she had lately been guilty of it herself, but she intended to put the power she had gained to good use. Sabt Golgo had created Sychasis for this purpose but against this grievous wound, it would be of little use. She could not afford anything to slip past her guard.

Sabt Golgo dreaded approaching the rift, but she felt Sychasis' reassuring presence behind her, moving into position to target the rift - which touched even the planet's surface as it stretched across space. She drew from the divine energy still burning inside of her, and began to weave.

She pictured the Ring, but larger, stronger, hard light settling into layers and layers of interconnected sections bristling with divine weapons, locked in constant movement, ever-shifting like the Mirrorborn themselves. For she would have the Mirrorborn guard it and man the weapons. They would not have a choice in the matter. This was too important. She spun the vast structure around the rift in reality, space-time warping where it nearly touched the Void. At its lower end, it nearly touched the Spider's Ring and the knowledge-god's moon, but it dwarfed both, an immense circle, glowing faintly with starlight, painted against the torn night sky. There were now two Rings to give light to the mortals of the two planets and the young satellite Ravenas.

1 Mighty Act: Sabt Golgo creates the Voidguard Ring, an immense structure of interconnected segments solid light that are always transforming to counter attacks and changes. It's located around the rift in reality, ready to blast or question anything nasty that comes out of it - beings that seem too powerful to tackle but not hostile are let go, weak creatures and obviously hungry abominations are attacked and their essences gathered for Sabt Golgo to feast upon.

1 Mighty Act: The new Ring is bristling with batteries of divine weapons manned by the Mirrorborn. Used together, they are of world- or god-destroying power.

No mention of any teleport field, Just firepower, more firepower, and then station defenses.

Oh but he has a giant anti-god cannon
First of all, she.
And can't hit what you can't see, I suppose. Moving planets around isn't an easy task.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3416 on: March 04, 2013, 11:59:31 am »

Sychasis is permanently pointed at the rift now. Who knows what that's done to the poor wyrms on it.

I'll get to you when Polypian is dealt with, SunRaTheThird.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3417 on: March 04, 2013, 12:32:09 pm »

okay we got a slight problem of the 4 Gods i sent into the universe two aren't responding and one left the game...i need 2 volunteers of those who aren't in the game yet and haven't died recently.
's to late, I know, but anyway.

Spoiler: Elder God (click to show/hide)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3418 on: March 04, 2013, 12:38:34 pm »

Why is it that all gods seem to think that getting past Sabt Golgo is easy?

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3419 on: March 04, 2013, 01:03:25 pm »

Why is it that all gods seem to think that getting past Sabt Golgo is easy?

I am assuming nothing.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon
Pages: 1 ... 226 227 [228] 229 230 ... 379