Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Dwarven ingenuity?

Keep on going downstraem
- 0 (0%)
Time for some heroic swimming?...no?
- 0 (0%)
Find a dead tree or other long object, work as a group to hoist it across. (With emphasis on actually finding said object...)
- 4 (44.4%)
Invent some absurd creation involving rope and stuff which slowly pulls tied up people across…
- 5 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 90

Author Topic: Cloudsprite(the peasant dwarf II?) -interactive story-  (Read 178855 times)

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
Re: Cloudsprite(the peasant dwarf II?) -interactive story-
« Reply #375 on: March 04, 2013, 06:51:13 pm »

I'm reserving my vote simply to ensure that rectal exam doesn't win...
That made me snicker.

Edit:
Hitting on the nurses is now in the lead by far. I'm a bit suprised that so many people would want to hit on the both of them. I mean, the one on the right is borderline 'anything that moves'.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 08:31:25 pm by AfellowDwarf »
My interactive forum thing: Adventures of Sir Major

xominxac

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Bookkeeper
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: March 06, 2013, 01:13:34 am »

Hitting on the nurses is now in the lead by far. I'm a bit suprised that so many people would want to hit on the both of them. I mean, the one on the right is borderline 'anything that moves'.

Agreed. Ugh, just please no.

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: March 06, 2013, 10:37:31 am »

On the other hand, it'll be funny to force Nerin into it.

We should get our neck checked. We got strangled by an artifact glove, after all.

Tirion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: March 06, 2013, 10:53:56 am »

Hit on the hot one, trick doctor to get it on with ugly one, obviously.
"Fools dig for water, corpses, or gold. The earth's real treasure is far deeper."

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: March 07, 2013, 03:31:38 pm »

Why not hit on the doctor while we're at it? We may get a shot at a foursome once our shoulder is patched up.

Edit:
We'll immediatly know if we cought any disease in the crotch area, as well. Maybe work disease into the pick-up line?
« Last Edit: March 07, 2013, 04:04:57 pm by AfellowDwarf »

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: March 07, 2013, 04:18:11 pm »

Hitting on the doctor is right behind rectal exam on things I would rather not do.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: March 07, 2013, 04:54:09 pm »

Well, he is more feminine then nurse #2...

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: March 07, 2013, 04:57:21 pm »

Yeah, hitting on nurse number 2 would actually be before the rectal exam on things I don't want to do.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: March 07, 2013, 05:07:40 pm »

Maybe there are some (drugged up) patients here that could join us in the fun/trauma? Maybe asscrack's burns have been healed just enough?

Edit: If Teneborsus survived, his lower half should be relatively burn free, right?

Edit2: Before someone comments on my choice of potential mates, I would like to say that it's not my fault that we haven't injured more women.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 12:23:45 pm by AfellowDwarf »

slowpokez

• Bay Watcher
  • B12's Department Head of Arts & Recreation
    • View Profile
    • Cloudsprite
« Reply #384 on: March 08, 2013, 05:57:51 pm »

I don't think I can handle this guy...I'm running away!
Nerin calm down, this might be your best shot at getting some decent treatment. It would be a damn shame if you'd fall victim to something like bloodloss or an infection.
I just...can't stand the thought of this dwarf and my sedated body in the same room...
Nerin you need to grow some balls and some of you fragments are so utterly boring. We're all mad here, reason and such no longer has any value. So come on Nerin let's go and hit on the nurses!
Wait, what?
I can't believe the boundaries of your irresponsibility! Will risk the death of our host in an attempt to achieve nothing of value!?
Tsss, you are just afraid and fear is simply a product of weakness. The strong has nothing to fear and who'd want to be led by a weakling, strength is the sole trait of a king!
Insanity comes in many forms but the kind that you represent disgusts me to no end. You might've convinced a majority this time but thrust me...this madness will doom us all one day.
Guys...?
Hah! Comeon Nerin, do not listen to the weak. Even though you might feel the same way just trust in those who are above you. We will guide you upon a path to the desires you never sought by yourself.
I...I...

-So what do you say brother! Sounds too good to turn down, right!?
-Hmmm
-You do not wish to die from your wound and a poor dwarf like yourself would never get a hold of 100 urists. There is no question about what the right thing to do is here!
-Where are you going!?
-Don't ignore me! I'm the master of ignorance! Don't try and play my game!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
-What!? heh..ha...haha
-TAhahahh Hohohoo Hihiihihihi HAha
-You're sick in the head mate!
-Wahahahahha
whihiihiihioohohoahah
ahahahahha!
Sicker then me!
AHahh You ahahahahhaohohoahahha youmight die!
Ahahwhooohohihi
Whahahhuueheueuahhahahah-hahahah
Why do you ignore me!?
Hohoohahahhhihihhuhuh-hahahihi

*At this point the doctor literally rolls into another room but his maniacal laughter can still be heard through the wall*

The young nurse appears to be more concerned about my health than my unfocused ramblings, perhaps the situation was worse than what I had previously anticipated. I felt my mind clogging up and even the forming of simple sentences drained my energy at an everincreasing rate.
____________________________________________________________________________________________
I'm done with my Deathgate stuff so I'll get back on posting updates. That's probably the way i'll handle things when other Df-related stuff comes up.

This chapter's poll result has me a bit worried...in many ways. But I guess it's good from an "insane standpoint", afterall this is kinda was I was looking for with that aspect of the story.

Edit2: Before someone comments on my choice of potential mates, I would like to say that it's not my fault that we haven't injured more women.
Not to say that you guys didn't try...on numerous occasions...that poor old "nonelven" lady...

It takes some fckn time to draw dwarven women that doesnt look either like children or simply ugly as shit. But then again I guess dwarven women are famous for being ugly as shit. Hmm guess I'll leave things as they are for now.

xominxac

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Bookkeeper
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: March 08, 2013, 07:01:12 pm »

Just get her help, all I can say.

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: March 09, 2013, 06:55:39 am »

Yeah, I suppose we should get treated. Insanity can wait untill we no longer risk passing out mid-way.

I wonder what the price of extra limbs is. I mean, we'll be able to attack with multiple weapons in the next update, so we might as well get them while they're cheap.

Edit: We could pass out forward..
« Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 08:36:52 am by AfellowDwarf »

Tirion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: March 09, 2013, 09:10:06 am »

Edit: We could pass out forward..

This. Boob pillow, here we come!
"Fools dig for water, corpses, or gold. The earth's real treasure is far deeper."

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: March 09, 2013, 10:04:43 am »

I was thinking, the doctor might be the perfect ally for the 'let in the elves' plot. No one stays in his hospital for long, or returns sanely enough for anyone to trust their tales about tunnels or strange locked doors. And he's no friend of the parties we want to target. I think he'd agree if we promise him we'll cut off the toungues of every noble we find*. He could charge them outrageous tongue restorement fees and become rich.

*Let's make that every dwarf with a cape. We could take their capes for ourselves to prevent us from cutting out someone's tongue twice, and it'd prevent us from accidently cutting peasant tongues. We'd have expensive capes to sell, too.

Edit:
I don't think we should try convince anyone of anything while we're still having trouble with basic sentences. And getting money for the fee would take a little long, with our current rate of blood loss.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 11:42:30 am by AfellowDwarf »

xominxac

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Bookkeeper
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: March 09, 2013, 01:27:47 pm »

I was thinking, the doctor might be the perfect ally for the 'let in the elves' plot. No one stays in his hospital for long, or returns sanely enough for anyone to trust their tales about tunnels or strange locked doors. And he's no friend of the parties we want to target. I think he'd agree if we promise him we'll cut off the toungues of every noble we find*. He could charge them outrageous tongue restorement fees and become rich.

*Let's make that every dwarf with a cape. We could take their capes for ourselves to prevent us from cutting out someone's tongue twice, and it'd prevent us from accidently cutting peasant tongues. We'd have expensive capes to sell, too.

Edit:
I don't think we should try convince anyone of anything while we're still having trouble with basic sentences. And getting money for the fee would take a little long, with our current rate of blood loss.

And where would that get us? No closer to home, only closer to how insane this doctor is. We need this shoulder fixed asap, if we have to put ourselves under the knife of a mad surgeon, (ugh) so be it. Any kind of mad plans can be discussed afterward.

I still feel that with the nurse as the surgeon, suturer and so forth we have a safer chance of not coming out as a monstrosity.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 90