Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Dwarven ingenuity?

Keep on going downstraem
- 0 (0%)
Time for some heroic swimming?...no?
- 0 (0%)
Find a dead tree or other long object, work as a group to hoist it across. (With emphasis on actually finding said object...)
- 4 (44.4%)
Invent some absurd creation involving rope and stuff which slowly pulls tied up people across…
- 5 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 90

Author Topic: Cloudsprite(the peasant dwarf II?) -interactive story-  (Read 178838 times)

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
Re: Cloudsprite(the peasant dwarf II?) -interactive story-
« Reply #900 on: October 31, 2013, 10:02:06 pm »

I assume this town has a market?
Sell:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Drop:
Buy
Give the elf the sidecape and the wooden club. (Sidecape clashes with the scarf)
Keep everything else
Offer the humans one free item each (from the sell list) in exchange for staying the night.
Yay inventory management!

We should help free the village from the bandits. Let's teach the humans the art of Dwarven Booze Bombing! Molotovs! Made from booze. Throw molotovs at the bandits.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 10:14:00 pm by NAV »
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #901 on: November 01, 2013, 11:32:30 am »

I assume this town has a market?
Sell:
The goblins' clothes might do us some good as replacements when our current ones inevitably get ripped. The chisel might also be usefull if we find a matching hammer.
Drop:
Goblin stomach
I can get behind dropping it and its contents in the local water supply, but maybe we should wait for an oportunity to throw it into someone's face?

Give the elf the sidecape and the wooden club. (Sidecape clashes with the scarf)
I'm not sure if the elf will use what equals a corpse to him as a weapon. Maybe we should give him a sturdy rock item from the human markets instead. Maybe a saxophone?

Offer the humans one free item each (from the sell list) in exchange for staying the night.
How about we give the father and son the buttons, then hand the rotten meat to the wife while we make a suggestive wink?

We should help free the village from the bandits. Let's teach the humans the art of Dwarven Booze Bombing! Molotovs! Made from booze. Throw molotovs at the bandits.
If we do this, we should 'miss' the bandits once or twice and hit the houses. We should also remove the humans who we'd teach this, some secrets are only ment for dwarven ears.
My interactive forum thing: Adventures of Sir Major

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #902 on: November 01, 2013, 12:43:59 pm »

How about we find a rock, put it in a sock, and give that to the elf as a weapon.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #903 on: November 01, 2013, 01:32:37 pm »

How about we find a rock, put it in a sock, and give that to the elf as a weapon.
I suppose that'd be easier. We could also use the loincloth if we took it.

Edit: You know, the copper key was Teneborsus'. Since we're wearing his gauntlet, we may want to hold on to it. We may also want to peek at the bottle for a moment, now that I think about it.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 05:09:07 pm by AfellowDwarf »

Tirion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: November 05, 2013, 09:57:46 am »

We should give him the club. If he objects that it's made from murdered trees, we tell him to use it on enemies with that anger in ind, so they won't be able to kill any more trees.
"Fools dig for water, corpses, or gold. The earth's real treasure is far deeper."

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #905 on: November 05, 2013, 10:47:42 am »

We should give him the club. If he objects that it's made from murdered trees, we tell him to use it on enemies with that anger in ind, so they won't be able to kill any more trees.
We should wield what we consider a corpse, as well. Let's bash the maid's skull in with the goblin head. When asked, tell them the goblin did it.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #906 on: November 05, 2013, 02:19:44 pm »

Rock. In. A. Sock.
best melee weapon ever created.

ps. don't kill anyone

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #907 on: November 05, 2013, 02:47:44 pm »

ps. don't kill anyone
D'aww.

But err, we'd, well...

..We'd get to test the gauntlet! Would it work with a blunt object that isn't a weapon? Would it work when the other person isn't anticipating combat?

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: November 05, 2013, 09:48:54 pm »

ps. don't kill anyone
D'aww.

But err, we'd, well...

..We'd get to test the gauntlet! Would it work with a blunt object that isn't a weapon? Would it work when the other person isn't anticipating combat?
How about just not killing innocents? If we find a thief or rapist or maybe those bandits we can beat them to death with a cranium. I still want to throw molotovs though.

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #909 on: November 06, 2013, 03:41:13 am »

How about just not killing innocents? If we find a thief or rapist or maybe those bandits we can beat them to death with a cranium. I still want to throw molotovs though.
Innocents? These are humans we're speaking of, remember?

Tirion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #910 on: November 06, 2013, 04:18:09 am »

Innocents? These are humans we're speaking of, remember?

Screw innocents. Let's just avoid attacking those who wouldn't attack us on their own.
"Fools dig for water, corpses, or gold. The earth's real treasure is far deeper."

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #911 on: November 06, 2013, 11:27:34 am »

Weak innocents are the perfect victims though. There's a reason lions hunt zebras instead of other lions. Easy prey is good prey.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #912 on: November 06, 2013, 11:53:19 am »

Weak innocents are the perfect victims though. There's a reason lions hunt zebras instead of other lions. Easy prey is good prey.
I agree. The human maid might have a broom or a plume lying around, but that won't go a long way to hurting us. Let the hunt commence, I say. Well, so long as she's away from the kitchen, that is. Pans and pots might hurt, and we wouldn't want some shoddy human knife to break off in our skin.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 03:34:29 pm by AfellowDwarf »

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #913 on: November 06, 2013, 05:42:53 pm »

No. I forbid Nerin to murder anyone else. Unless there is a very good reason.

slowpokez

• Bay Watcher
  • B12's Department Head of Arts & Recreation
    • View Profile
    • Cloudsprite
« Reply #914 on: November 06, 2013, 06:15:31 pm »

No. I forbid Nerin to murder anyone else. Unless there is a very good reason.
hahaha, dearly noted.

I'm glad there came up some new ideas though as I wasn't too keen on doing a full update on inventorymanegement :P, afraid it'll be a few days though as I've got my hands full as it is :-\.
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 90