Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 55

Author Topic: [ISG] Blunderbuss: Nuts to the fuzz, let's go all Nancy Drew on this Biz!  (Read 132978 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) Blunderbuss: It's... not Sports Time?!
« Reply #600 on: April 10, 2013, 07:46:19 pm »

Presumably they have a mix of blue and red chlorophyll in their hair.

Anyways.

Put down alembic. Check the larger cabinets for lackeys. Be assured by a random passing human that sleeping isn't all it's cracked up to be.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: April 10, 2013, 07:49:11 pm »

go to sleep so we can play maja again and watch the game
Didn't you read the mouse-over text in the Party Roster? As an elf, she is unable to sleep. Also, she's semi-photosynthetic (which I won't bring up the logical ramifications of again because it'll just make me seem like a pervert) and secretly a witch!
Im on a mobile, i physically cannot read such things.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: April 10, 2013, 07:57:09 pm »

Oh balls, when I decided to use forum formatting gimmicks, I didn't consider mobile readers. :/

You can at least see the images though, yeah? Also, I'll put the roll-over text from all known Special Abilities and Racial Abilities in the spoilers in the OP. Er... that is assuming that the content of Spoilers still shows?

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: April 10, 2013, 08:00:56 pm »

Nah its fine, i can read it all perfectly when i get home with no problems its just the course im doing prohibits computer access.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: April 10, 2013, 08:02:50 pm »

go to sleep so we can play maja again and watch the game
Didn't you read the mouse-over text in the Party Roster? As an elf, she is unable to sleep. Also, she's semi-photosynthetic (which I won't bring up the logical ramifications of again because it'll just make me seem like a pervert) and secretly a witch!
For the record, same here.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: April 10, 2013, 08:54:22 pm »

The mysterious lackey is beneath the stairs! Or, y'know, one of those rooms to the right.

Alternately, at the Tenkor field.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: April 10, 2013, 08:55:04 pm »

THE MYSTERIOUS LACKEY WAS YOU ALL ALONG!

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: April 10, 2013, 10:46:01 pm »

Generically arrange things in the lab differently than they were.
He's just going to complain anyway.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: April 11, 2013, 01:30:50 am »

KICK THE CABINET.That lackey needs to be startled out.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: April 11, 2013, 02:00:03 am »

Use invisibility because everyone knows invisibility increases the hilarity of shenanigans by 500%
KICK THE CABINET.That lackey needs to be startled out.

Mlamlah

• Bay Watcher
  • The Androgynous Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: April 11, 2013, 02:53:55 am »

Has anyone noticed that this seems to be the only character aware of the readers?

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: April 11, 2013, 07:20:53 am »

Apparently treekin are 4th-wall-aware.

So yeah, Kick Cabinet and subsequently look in the cupboard under the stairs/basement.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: April 11, 2013, 05:11:47 pm »

I dunno if she's really aware of the 4th Wall or not...
Sig

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: April 11, 2013, 06:53:07 pm »

My money is on not- it wasn't her that said she couldn't sleep, it was Solifuge, scolding us for not being able to read (and providing humorous insight into being an elf, which, apparently, is a more alien existence then being a wolfman).
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

kahn1234

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: April 12, 2013, 09:57:29 am »

My money is on not- it wasn't her that said she couldn't sleep, it was Solifuge, scolding us for not being able to read (and providing humorous insight into being an elf, which, apparently, is a more alien existence then being a wolfman).

to be honest, i dont think many people would bat an eyelid at attractive elf women walking about naked. or attractive elf men. they are, after all, a very pretty race.
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 55