Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 133 134 [135] 136 137 ... 341

Author Topic: Additional CIA japes [DPRK Thread]  (Read 514969 times)

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile

They would be fly if the did. also the tractors aren't a bad idea they're cheaper then anything else north Korea could use, hell the could tow the tanks if the guys pedaling them get tired.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

this title and these comments towards best korea

what has the best korea thread become

is this imperialist propaganda working its devilish powers on you guys i really hope it is

WHERE IS MY COMMISSAR HAT

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile

is this imperialist propaganda working its devilish powers on you guys i really hope it is

I have become transcendent, the Avatar of Imperialist Oppression.

My moneygreen American Imperialist blood burns with the prospect of colonizing the Korean people.

We are coming to end your Glorious Reign and tear down your Great Leaders, we will take your snow.

Run if it pleases you, nothing will save you now.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

ibot66

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So how old are those tanks? And are those really trucks with circles in them?

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I have become transcendent, the Avatar of Imperialist Oppression.

My moneygreen American Imperialist blood burns with the prospect of colonizing the Korean people.

We are coming to end your Glorious Reign and tear down your Great Leaders, we will take your snow.

Run if it pleases you, nothing will save you now.

my commissar powers will not help me here

time to summon the GLORIOUS ARTILLERY

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Guardian G.I.

• Bay Watcher
  • "And it ducks, and it covers!"
    • View Profile

They would be fly if the did. also the tractors aren't a bad idea they're cheaper then anything else north Korea could use, hell the could tow the tanks if the guys pedaling them get tired.

If the rocket launchers are disguised, the battle tractor is indistinguishable from civilian tractors.
It would complicate things for the USAF during the future American invasion of North Korea airdropping of American food aid to poor North Korean civilians.

Also, I'd like to point out the fact that North Korean air force has American MD 500 "Defender" helicopters in service. Four of them have been displayed on the recent parade.

According to Flightglobal Insight's report "World Air Forces 2013", North Korea has approximately 36 such helicopters.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2013, 05:43:08 pm by Guardian G.I. »
this means that a donation of 30 dollars to a developer that did not deliver would equal 4.769*10^-14 hitlers stolen from you
that's like half a femtohitler
and that is terrible
Sigtext

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile

Battle tractors. Really.

Reminds me of that old anecdote about peaceful soviet tractors. I hope they aren't as powerful lol.
._.

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile

Now i want to buy a tractor, and drive around in a military uniform. Then i can have my very own battle tractor.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

They even painted them red!

The only way they could get any orkier is if they sticked spikey bits all over them.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile

And mounted a large amount of guns onto them.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

Guardian G.I.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

They even painted them red!

At the previous parades, the battle tractors were colored in camouflage green:

Apparently, North Korean engineers decided that da red wunz go fasta.
North Koreans also like mounting rocket pods and MANPADS on random armoured vehicles and create various new armoured vehicles out of any combination of Soviet/Chinese vehicles, spare parts for them and artillery cannons.

this means that a donation of 30 dollars to a developer that did not deliver would equal 4.769*10^-14 hitlers stolen from you
and that is terrible
Sigtext

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile

North Koreans also like mounting rocket pods and MANPADS on random armoured vehicles and create various new armoured vehicles out of any combination of Soviet/Chinese vehicles, spare parts for them and artillery cannons.
So what you're telling me is that they've created a metal gear between infantry and artillery, and we need to invade immediately or the plot of the world will only get increasingly inane?
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

I'm not sure why but all the parade pictures and videos seem incredibly fake. It's like, they're all incredibly clean and polished in the foreground and it's a very nice and clear day. But look back fifty meters and it looks like a backdrop of a smoggy city or something, just can't shake the feeling that it's all an elaborate 3D rendering made to fool the world into thinking there's anyything there :S
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Guardian G.I.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So what you're telling me is that they've created a metal gear between infantry and artillery, and we need to invade immediately or the plot of the world will only get increasingly inane?
Thankfully for us (and for them), no.

Engineers from struggling small communist nations like to modify Soviet combat vehicles in a way that would horrify its original Soviet constructors.

I'm not sure why but all the parade pictures and videos seem incredibly fake. It's like, they're all incredibly clean and polished in the foreground and it's a very nice and clear day. But look back fifty meters and it looks like a backdrop of a smoggy city or something, just can't shake the feeling that it's all an elaborate 3D rendering made to fool the world into thinking there's anyything there :S
They use cloud seeding to make the weather sunny on parade day.
and that is terrible
Sigtext

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile

Beware the Battle Tractah, but don't fear the Battle Tractah!
Love, scriver~
Pages: 1 ... 133 134 [135] 136 137 ... 341