Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 188 189 [190] 191 192 ... 341

Author Topic: Additional CIA japes [DPRK Thread]  (Read 513915 times)

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
Re: Machinations Of Obscure Soviet Vehicles With Guardian G.I.[North Korea Thread]
« Reply #2835 on: February 01, 2014, 08:31:13 pm »

* Engineering is giggling as he uses all these fighting idiots to create wondrous things.
Everyone knows that anything with practical application isn't real science/math.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
Re: Machinations Of Obscure Soviet Vehicles With Guardian G.I.[North Korea Thread]
« Reply #2836 on: February 01, 2014, 09:49:31 pm »

So there is no science.

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY!
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #2837 on: February 01, 2014, 11:46:34 pm »

* Engineering is giggling as he uses all these fighting idiots to create wondrous things.
* Warfare releases a laugh, fell and terrible, as he uses all these wondrous things to create fighting idiots.

Full circle.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 11:48:44 pm by misko27 »
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

tahujdt

• Bay Watcher
  • The token conservative
    • View Profile
« Reply #2838 on: February 01, 2014, 11:48:49 pm »

*Evolution chuckles quietly as he uses Warfare to cull the weak.
DFBT the Dwarf: The only community podcast for Dwarf Fortress!
Tahu-R-TOA-1, Troubleshooter
I suggest that we add a clause permitting the keelhauling of anyone who suggests a plan involving "zombify the crew".
Quote from: MNII
Friend Computer, can you repair the known universe, please?

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2839 on: February 02, 2014, 12:12:46 am »

* Eugenics suddenly has a totally unrelated bright idea.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2840 on: February 02, 2014, 12:19:05 am »

* History takes some notes about what the other guys are doing.

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2841 on: February 02, 2014, 03:59:10 am »

* Philosophy is sitting in a corner, quietly talking to itself.

Guardian G.I.

• Bay Watcher
  • "And it ducks, and it covers!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2842 on: February 02, 2014, 05:52:44 am »

* Linguistics points out that without language and its communicative and descriptive functions, this whole argument about sciences (as well as sciences themselves) wouldn't exist.
this means that a donation of 30 dollars to a developer that did not deliver would equal 4.769*10^-14 hitlers stolen from you
that's like half a femtohitler
and that is terrible
Sigtext

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2843 on: February 02, 2014, 05:57:00 am »

* LordSlowpoke is a science! Huzzah~

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2844 on: February 02, 2014, 10:22:57 am »

* Historiography takes offense with the way these notes were written and read, and suggests an interpretation based on the class struggle instead.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #2845 on: February 02, 2014, 10:26:52 am »

* Historiography takes offense with the way these notes were written and read, and suggests an interpretation based on the class struggle instead.

* Solipsism claims that this discussion is merely a figment of one's imagination.

* scrdest claims this discussion got rather silly.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

tahujdt

• Bay Watcher
  • The token conservative
    • View Profile
« Reply #2846 on: February 02, 2014, 11:00:21 am »

*Dwarfism melts everyone else in magma.
I suggest that we add a clause permitting the keelhauling of anyone who suggests a plan involving "zombify the crew".

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2847 on: February 02, 2014, 11:01:38 am »

Anyway, let's rerail this thread.

tahujdt

• Bay Watcher
  • The token conservative
    • View Profile
« Reply #2848 on: February 02, 2014, 11:05:04 am »

Can't. As I explained over in the happy thread, all of the rails have been torn up and shipped north to Dwarf Mode Discussion to be melted down for !!SCIENCE!!.

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2849 on: February 02, 2014, 11:07:05 am »

Got this.

So the crew of the North Korean freighter Panama detained way back when has been released. Mostly.

Tl;dr is that they have released 32 of 35 crew members, and are deporting them to Cuba. The ship was carrying materiel from Cuba to be serviced in Best Korea. The ship's officers are being charged with arms smuggling.
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.
Pages: 1 ... 188 189 [190] 191 192 ... 341