Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 258 259 [260] 261 262 ... 341

Author Topic: Additional CIA japes [DPRK Thread]  (Read 513840 times)

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile

Just send the excess over to America. We always accept money. I'm sure we could provide some token service in return so people don't riot.

Maybe we could take a couple of those refugees of your hands? But you'd have to pay for the boats.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile

Just...just read it. I have to go ponder the wonder of the universe, just read it.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

There are no interpretations, only impressions.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

There are no impressions, only the Force.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
No Gods, No Masters.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Chinese Bourgeoisie Scum Betray The Peace-Loving Korean People [DPRK Thread]
« Reply #3892 on: January 16, 2016, 04:22:31 am »

North korea is becoming an increasingly big liability to china. I wonder how long it takes before keeping them as allies is considered worse than sharing a border with a US ally.
I wonder if the solution will be allowing reunification with the clause of US taking all their military hardware back home, or chinese soldiers paying a visit to dear glorious leader.

edit: there is also the possibility of forcing north korea to be sane, but that would be borderline unthinkable. If china can do that, I'll vote china as president of the world, nevermind that the position doesn't exist and you likely can't elect a country to it.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 04:30:25 am by andrea »

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
Re: Chinese Bourgeoisie Scum Betray The Peace-Loving Korean People [DPRK Thread]
« Reply #3893 on: January 16, 2016, 05:53:43 am »

edit: there is also the possibility of forcing north korea to be sane, but that would be borderline unthinkable. If china can do that, I'll vote china as president of the world, nevermind that the position doesn't exist and you likely can't elect a country to it.
That would probably require euthanizing anyone over the age of 6 or 7. Anyone above that age is indoctrinated beyond our repair capacities / we don't have enough psychiatric institutions available, worldwide, to deprogram them.
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3894 on: January 16, 2016, 07:07:48 am »

Uh, don't they have underground not-indoctrinated culture stuff?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3895 on: January 16, 2016, 08:06:53 am »

Since 1953, some 100,000-300,000 NKoreans have defected, mainly to China and then on to somewhere else.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3896 on: January 16, 2016, 08:26:02 am »

Exactly.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3897 on: January 16, 2016, 10:08:14 am »

I wonder what the north koreans allowed to leave NK think, when they see the outside world for the first time. Sure, probably it is mostly china, but china is still a modern well fed country with a far less oppressive government. That is bound to raise some questions. Of course, their family is held hostage and so they can't flee, but still.

I am kind of curious about knowing the full propaganda given to north korean citizens. Probably there is an archive somewhere on the internet compiled from tales from NK defectors.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
Re: Peace-loving Consumers of N-Korea Drink to their Glorious CEO [DPRK Thread]
« Reply #3899 on: January 19, 2016, 04:50:26 pm »

Best Korea invents Best Booze.
The first little step to them turning into a corporate capitalist state, subduing the world with the export of hangoverless booze.
TAKE THAT HEINEKEN!
« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 04:54:51 pm by martinuzz »
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479
Pages: 1 ... 258 259 [260] 261 262 ... 341