Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 243

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Missions 9a, 10, 11, and Heph post war survey team)  (Read 436932 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

The team wanders around a little, watching for things that stay solid in the otherwise ever changing mass of half glimpsed madness. It takes a while, but they find 3 things which seem to stay the same sitting near where they started. Milno finds a helmet drifting around behind a line of faceless soldiers. Chin finds a globe or tiny planet half embedded in the side of a building and Pancaek  finds a strange, twisted face that seems to be darting about, hiding.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile

Unless given specific orders to return, go further in the search of hard memories.
Nothing yet. Oh well.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile

"Might have something... Small globe half in a building."
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Jim takes a closer look at the bonsai mountains, then a closer look at the floating army head to see if he can intuit or figure out anything about them.

"We can expand the search to three hundred feet. Stay alert."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Found a helmet here, near a line of soldiers without a face." Milno says, keeping the thing inside his line of sight. "Seems solid, different from the rest."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile

"Ooh, captn'! I found a feisty one, a face that doesn't seem to want to stay in one place. I think it's hiding something. Orders?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Take a look at it, but don't get too close. I want an idea of everything strange in the immediate area before we go touching things," Jim responded.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Understood. He said there would be around ten of them." Milno answered, marking the general location of the thing he had just found.

Milno marks the memory's location and keeps searching for similar objects/phenomena.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"aye aye captn', marking map and going ten knots portside."

mark location of face. then look around as per Jim's instructions for more of these memory thingies

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile

Also mark the location of the globe, then scout out further as per Jim's orders.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

Jim takes a closer look at the bonsai mountains, then a closer look at the floating army head to see if he can intuit or figure out anything about them.

"We can expand the search to three hundred feet. Stay alert."
The only thing you can figure out about them is that they're not there a few seconds later. Nothing is. Everything is constantly changing and existing with no rhyme or reason, a stream of consciousness and chaotic thought. Might as well be trying to find meaning in the chaotic swirl of clouds in a hurricane.

The team makes a mental note of where the hard memories are, or at least where they were when they saw them last, and continues looking. The only thing they manage to find this time is a rather massive syringe. It's drifting around high above them like some sort of bizarre Zeppelin.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

((Well damn. PTW.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Well, I think you saw that one." Milno says, watching the syringe.
>Yes?

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile

Should we - I, for one - try and approach it, or continue searching for more of them?
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Lets just hope our syreppelin doesn't catch on fire. So yea...orders, captn?"
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 243