Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 243

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Missions 9a, 10, 11, and Heph post war survey team)  (Read 436985 times)

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile

-snip-

((Oh, this is going to be good.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Presumably, yes. What's the current situation look like?"

Join the chorus of 'yes'. Examine the controls for the scout eye.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

"We are the 11th Regiment of the H.M.R.C. Conscripted Special Forces. I am High Commissioner May Elizas Roxine, taking charge of Diplomatic Relations for my posse. It is an honor to be greeted by those before me."

Introduce myself and the group. Give a cute little curtsey at the end.

Xan gets up, focusing on the most forward of the masked men.
Yes, we are here to protect the flesh puppet you call king.

Hearing Xan makes this statement, May follows it up with "Please forgive Rearguard Sergeant Xan Jujubutt over here. He's a fine soldier, but his wife and children have recently been captured by space pirates, and it is quite hard on his psyche. So attribute any negativity of his speech as haberdashery on account of his PTSD."
"Pay her no mind," Faith said quickly to the apparent leader. "As you may have guessed, many of us are quite eccentric. She's unusual even by our own standards, and holds no particular rank or purpose."

Countermay.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

(Oh, you people. This is going to deathroll out of control, sooner rather than later most likely...)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(( Hang on, how have we already accidentally murdered someone? I demand the counter be adjusted! We've been in stasis for ~5 months, surely we didn't manage to kill anyone from there :P ))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

((I don't think we've been in stasis for 5 months. You probably mean it took us five months to get there as far as the people on that planet are concerned, which, due to time dilation isn't the same as five months for us, or are confusing the estimated time we'll be there with the time it took us to get there or something.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

(Oh, you people. This is going to deathroll out of control, sooner rather than later most likely...)
((Due to my RP, yes.
All the yes.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

Cecil makes his way out of the pod, hacking up the fluid and eventually settling himself, starting to drone on in that way the old men, and even moreso old bureaucrats, tend to do.

"Well, I suppose we are here to protect the king, though I'm not entirely sure, the AI that briefed us seemed a bit short on details, and I didn't get written confirmation of anything... Did you sign any sort of contract with us to get our services? You really should have, need it for records..."
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile

((Awww.... I so much wish I could have gone on this mission. Vich would be perfect at this. Well, probably. Especially since it would remind him of what he himself had to his home planet cluster. (Reminder: he engineered a massive famine which lead to unrest and probably regime collapse).

Also, I know a way to make Speech work on May. I will surely use it if I meet her. I won't share it.))
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((People are always spat out of the stasis pods stark naked, by the way. That's something you people (except Faith and anyone else without a fleshy body) may want to look at.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

((People are always spat out of the stasis pods stark naked, by the way. That's something you people (except Faith and anyone else without a fleshy body) may want to look at.))

((Cecil is like a million years old, he's past the point of caring <_<))
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((It's all the same to the guy who grew up with a corpse he stitched together from bomb splatter.))
Sig! Onol

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

-snip-
((Oh, this is going to be good.))
((Or horrifying.))

"I think so...why do I always wake up naked?" ((If we're actually clothed for some reason, ignore the latter part.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile

((Also, I know a way to make Speech work on May. I will surely use it if I meet her. I won't share it.))

((It's May. I don't think Speech is going to work on her.

Also, I'd bet that PW makes this greeting moment into Speech rolls just because he can, and the presumed ensuing hilarity.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Also, I know a way to make Speech work on May. I will surely use it if I meet her. I won't share it.))

((It's May. I don't think Speech is going to work on her.

Also, I'd bet that PW makes this greeting moment into Speech rolls just because he can, and the presumed ensuing hilarity.))
((I kinda anticipate that.))
Sig! Onol
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 243