Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 243

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Missions 9a, 10, 11, and Heph post war survey team)  (Read 435747 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

((I'd just like to point out that Einstenian Roulette is probably the sixth best RTD centered around Prison Labor that I've ever played.))
((What are the other five?))

"*sigh* let's just say that it was something else that the aforementioned ancient city did and was razed off the face of the Earth for. "
((I wasn't asking, I was reminding that I had asked. Unless that was aimed at someone else.))

((You guys just gave me the best idea.
The best.))
((Oh no.))

((Does it involve recreating the destruction of Sodom? Or does it involve sentient razors?))
((That's crazy enough that someone should sig it.))

"Thanks, Miss Feyri!"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((It was a reply to
"what's an or-gee and why does May want to know about them?"
))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Don't worry Grate, May's asking for precautions. She is, afterall, a trained diplomat."

Well, I must disagree. My concepts about diplomacy are totally the opposite of May.

Renen looks from the menssagers to Lyra.

Some of us will not have a problem with the rules. But.... looks at the others That will be a problem.

Wait for Feyri's response. Ask the messengers:

Will you give us any equipament or we will just use what we have?
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((It was a reply to
"what's an or-gee and why does May want to know about them?"
))
((Ah.))
"Then why does Miss May want one?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I have no idea. In the very short time I have known May, I have learned not to even bother trying to understand her eccentricities."
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile

((What I find most interesting in the current situation, is that the thread title seems to only count accidental civilian murder.))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((What I find most interesting in the current situation, is that the thread title seems to only count accidental civilian murder.))
((Which would technically be manslaughter, not murder.))
Sig

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord

((Perhaps piecewise means "accidental" instead of accidental.))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

"Don't worry Grate, May's asking for precautions. She is, afterall, a trained diplomat."

Well, I must disagree. My concepts about diplomacy are totally the opposite of May.
Quote from: Feyri Nirel = Renen Averius von Raptum/Everyone else that isn't May's wristpad.
May needs a role and I can't see any other way to make her happy or such other than give her the moniker of being our diplomat. We'll be doing a lot of talking, and I really believe that we'll be splitting the team up once we get acquainted with the area, their castes, and our job.

Also, sorry for not noticing Renen earlier, and probably everyone else who I've met before. :/
I have no idea what May's last name is.

Who's that robot?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Maybe we could--wait, why are we talking with the wristpads? We're all right next to each other."
Sig

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Which would technically be manslaughter, not murder.))

((Accidental Murder is different from Manslaughter.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

...Darnit Grate. You make subtlety so hard fo-..or maybe it's just my perception on May, huh.

"Yeah..just testing if it works."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Quote from: Feyri Nirel = Renen Averius von Raptum/Everyone else that isn't May's wristpad.
Who's that robot?

Quote from: Faith Message to All
The synthflesh is Faith.

I thought I was underprepared and didn't have many options.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Quote from: Faith Message to All
The synthflesh is Faith.

I thought I was underprepared and didn't have many options.
((On the good side, flexible and very resilient.

On the bad side, skinless sexbot.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

((On the good side, flexible and very resilient.

On the bad side, skinless sexbot.))
((You forgot murder incarnate while raging.

And I just wanted something identifiable as female. I really didn't think we needed a nine foot tall Flay May. D:))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 243