Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 243

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Missions 9a, 10, 11, and Heph post war survey team)  (Read 436994 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette mission 10: IT BEGINS
« Reply #1230 on: July 17, 2013, 04:07:33 pm »

((It begins indeed.))
((Don't worry, I'll save these people!
Maybe.))
((By "save" you mean "kill and/or mutilate," right?))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1231 on: July 17, 2013, 04:09:55 pm »

((It begins indeed.))
Maybe.))
((No!
Only if they attack and/or irritate me.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1232 on: July 17, 2013, 04:14:51 pm »

((It begins indeed.))
Maybe.))
((No!
Only if they attack and/or irritate me.))
((and by "irritate" you mean "bore"))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1233 on: July 17, 2013, 04:19:35 pm »

((It seems that you are the thing they need saving from. Well, you and May.

...Why did we send you two out on first patrol, again?))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1234 on: July 17, 2013, 04:41:25 pm »

((It seems that you are the thing they need saving from. Well, you and May.

...Why did we send you two out on first patrol, again?))

They left of their own accord and no one decided to stop them.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1235 on: July 17, 2013, 04:44:39 pm »

((Oh yeah. GREAT DECISION, PEOPLE IN CHARGE.))
Sig

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1236 on: July 17, 2013, 04:48:38 pm »

((Oh yeah. GREAT DECISION, PEOPLE IN CHARGE.))
((aye, et wur ah grt decizn, fur ya sea in dez ere parts, dah crazis rule. fur wit deh crazy, coms deh unpreditabilitah, en wit deh unpreditabitah, coms deh powah. yah wan dah powah? GIT MUR CRAZAH!))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1237 on: July 17, 2013, 05:33:15 pm »

(( Stop May? I'm not sure stopping May is possible, at least not without changing her target of these 1-6 combos XD ))

Welp, first blood May, guys. Faith, you want me to try and bring them back, or just not make it worse?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1238 on: July 17, 2013, 05:36:35 pm »

(( Stop May? I'm not sure stopping May is possible, at least not without changing her target of these 1-6 combos XD ))

Welp, first blood May, guys. Faith, you want me to try and bring them back, or just not make it worse?

((Were either of us close enough to notice that happening?))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1239 on: July 17, 2013, 05:45:37 pm »

((Well, I can think of a few options. Threaten to disassemble her as a stick, or put a carrot somewhere inside, or just tie her up and chuck her somewhere she won't bother anyone.))
Sig

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(( totally something I would have done, PW XD))

... Derp... You seem to have this in hand, Charles. Bring it down to the gate if the owner won't let you put it in there.

Wipe off the grass stain, then head through the gate and stand guard on the outside, again observing for patterns

You walk out through the gate and take a seat on one of the stone stairs that wind down the hillside to the township below. The current pattern you see is that A. the palace gets some foot traffic but not a whole lot; with one person or group every couple of minutes and B. Your team is attempting to start a spicy international incident already.

(( I'm assuming I was, based on B), unless I'm reading that wrong. Also worth noting that I am at the gate, not at the barracks ))

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1241 on: July 17, 2013, 06:34:46 pm »

((Just caught up reading this, and I find funny how intuition rolls are so often the greatest hidden enemy of this game. Really, how many accidents were started with bad intuition already? Almost all of them, actually.

On an aside, I really don't understand why you're all (Charles and Feyri) nuursing Grate. Yeah, he's a child. So what? Are you going to be trying to shielf him from all violence for the entirety of the next ten missions?

Finally, that secret conversation that happened between Faith and the Messenger will have to be made public eventually, or it won't be nice at all to people catching up.))
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1242 on: July 17, 2013, 07:02:50 pm »

((I am worst bust leader >.>

I WILL POST HERE. SOON. LATER. MORE THAN MAYBE :I))

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1243 on: July 17, 2013, 07:03:03 pm »

(( It's not just bad intuition rolls. It's bad intuition rolls, immediately followed by an overshot on some other skill, sealing the deal on the perfect catastrophe. ))

(( And I'm sure it will that conversation will come out, at the end of the mission at least. Right now, it's all Faith's game (and Lyra's, depending on how persistent she is :P) and no one else really as an IC reason to ask questions at the moment ))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1244 on: July 17, 2013, 07:10:02 pm »

((I am worst bust leader >.>

I WILL POST HERE. SOON. LATER. MORE THAN MAYBE :I))
((Don't worry, it's...wait, you are what?))
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 243