Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 243

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Missions 9a, 10, 11, and Heph post war survey team)  (Read 437004 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

((In that case, Lyra's face is horrific.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile

((In that case, Lyra's face is horrific.))
((-.- that interpretation is neither intended nor supported by me))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile

Stacy, getting rather perilously bored and lacking in a phrasebook to study, decides to dance over to the guy who kicked the corpse downstairs.

"Hey, buddy! Got a question for ya. Couldn't help but notice that you had this wonderful scout eye on you. I was wondering if you could do a little test with it."

He produces the football-sized 1/8th kiloton charge.

"I wanna see if it can lift this thing."

Go up to Skylar. He was the one with the scout eye, right?

Also, how does the frequency detonation thing work on a theoretical level?
« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 08:52:47 am by Harry Baldman »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

((This is the best title.))

Quote from: Message to All Squad Members
I have our phrase book and patrol route. Going to see if I can just upload them, but if not I'm in the common room near the video games.

See if I can take pictures with my cameyes or Lyra's suit cameras, then make those pictures available to everyone via wristpad or their suit's HUD.

If so, transcribe the route map and begin transcribing the phrase book.

If not... do that anyway but for personal use?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Hell yeah! Yay for charisma!))
"Thank you very much."
"I have attained the permission to set up my turret as well as station one or two people with it. It's a good vantage point for guarding the gate in case any other conventional weapon users would like to use the building as well."
Charles sets up his turret in the place he previously decided was the ideal firing position.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 03:46:41 pm by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

"..Hey, look, Miss Feyri! Miss Faith sent us a message! She has a phrase-book! Wouldn't that be useful? Shouldn't we go look at it?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(( I am indeed the one with the scout's eye, though I'm not sure how close I am to you, given that I'm outside the gate. ))

[To Charles] I'd like the camera uplink for the turret at least, let me know when you have it setup.

[To Stacy] Not entirely sure I want to risk my precious token to deliver your weapon of mass destruction, but if you can think of a way to easily attach it, come talk to me. I doubt the thing has enough lift, though, it's a pretty efficient piece of tech.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 06:33:58 pm by Kriellya »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

"..Hey, look, Miss Feyri! Miss Faith sent us a message! She has a phrase-book! Wouldn't that be useful? Shouldn't we go look at it?"
"...Sure. What just happened in the last hour anyway? I was..thinking abut certain things."

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

Paperwoooooork.

Go ahead and get a few more wrongful death apologies written up in advance, we'll probably need them...
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile

Paperwoooooork.

Go ahead and get a few more wrongful death apologies written up in advance, we'll probably need them...

((I just imagine May and Xan going out, a stack of apologies in their pockets, and cheerfully giving them out to their victims. Sometimes in advance.  :D))
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Paperwoooooork.

((I just imagine May and Xan going out, a stack of apologies in their pockets, and cheerfully giving them out to their victims. Sometimes in advance.  :D))
((
"Excuse me sir, can I interest you in the word of Space Pope?"
"...'hereby issue formal apologies'... this isn't a religious pamphlet?"
"Hah, no. It's actually an advance apology for shooting you in the face."
"B-"
*BLAM* *BLAM* *BLAM* *BLAM* *BLAM* *BLAM* *click* *click* *click* *click*
))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Just you wait until I get the telekenetic amp.
"Oh, what's this? You want me to read it? Hmm...this message says that you're about to use me as a club. Whst does that -"
*whack*whack*whack*whack*clunk*
Sig! Onol

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((
"B-"
))

((As a citizen of the Southern United States, I'm proud to say this is an accurate representation of my homeland.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile

((
"B-"
))

((As a citizen of the Southern United States, I'm proud to say this is an accurate representation of my homeland.))
((+1
Some of the stereotypes about us are way, way too true.))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I lived there for a year when I was a kid before I was expelled from school for farting. Nuff said.))
Sig! Onol
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 243