Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 166

Author Topic: ☼MASTERWORK☼ (44.12) - DF2019 Updated 24th Nov 2021  (Read 913671 times)

Guthbug

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ☼MASTERWORK☼ (43.03) - DF2016 - Newest version! - Updated 22th July
« Reply #1170 on: July 28, 2016, 08:53:34 am »

I am having trouble using plump helmets (specifically making booze).

How is this done in Masterwork? Never had a problem in the past.

I'm having trouble utilizing them as well.

Though they are in the fortress inventory they do not trigger the workshop reaction for "brew dwarven wine", or the brew mass reaction.

I think they are also not being consumed in the "brew drink from plant" non-specific reaction either.

From looking at the raws, I'm suspecting it's a material token mismatch between the object (plump helmet) and the workshop reactions but I can't find what I'm looking for to prove it.

Mundus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ☼MASTERWORK☼ (43.03) - DF2016 - Newest version! - Updated 29th July
« Reply #1171 on: July 30, 2016, 02:06:13 pm »

Had a soldier try to kill a Shaggy Mumuk for about five pages of combat log with an aelfsteel great axe, but unable to get past the fat and just endlessly hacking away. Not sure if due to lack of soldier training but thought I would note it.

Also, as a relative newcommer to modding, how do you have the Summoning Portal/Golem Forge create new creature? Is it through DFhack?

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #1172 on: July 30, 2016, 02:14:25 pm »

yes, its dfhack.

problem with the plump helmet was PLANT_GROWTH in the reaction, instead of PLANT
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

zackman0010

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1173 on: August 01, 2016, 07:39:49 am »

I can't remember if this was posted before or not, but I was wondering if it was possible to update the version of Masterwork currently on my laptop. I don't remember the exact version number I have, but I know I downloaded it sometime in the past month or two. I would like to be able to update the Masterwork mods without losing any of the settings I've done on the launcher, as well as updating the save file if possible. If that's not possible, then I'll just have to make a new fortress again. Thank you in advance.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #1174 on: August 01, 2016, 08:34:29 am »

I can't remember if this was posted before or not, but I was wondering if it was possible to update the version of Masterwork currently on my laptop. I don't remember the exact version number I have, but I know I downloaded it sometime in the past month or two. I would like to be able to update the Masterwork mods without losing any of the settings I've done on the launcher, as well as updating the save file if possible. If that's not possible, then I'll just have to make a new fortress again. Thank you in advance.
You cant update saves or version without messing some things up.

But you can play the fort you have, the last update only added the thought-buildings, water/magma spawning and succubus additions. I'm not sure if they are absolutely necessary for your fort.
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

jimboo

• Bay Watcher
  • Bastart
    • View Profile
« Reply #1175 on: August 01, 2016, 09:41:48 am »

Leading into the Tavern are carpets of silk, jute, hemp and pig tail cloth, mushroom-dyed teal, red, green and black.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

GUI settings are default, Phoebus and Masterwork.  Appearance issues with dyed carpets? 
Good walls make for good neighbors. -- Urist Frost
Avatar photo credit: NomeDaBoy@Worth1000.com, reposted from BoingBoing.net (great site)

Needs More Pickles

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1176 on: August 01, 2016, 10:34:02 pm »

I'm not sure if it affects functionality, but the following lines in onLoad.init keep giving errors parsing arguments because they have an extra bracket at the end:
Code: [Select]
modtools/reaction-trigger -reactionName MUTATE_RAT_TO_GIANT -allowNonworkerTargets -command [ wrapper -unitSource \\WORKER_ID -target civ -radius [ 5 5 0 ] -maxtargets 1 -aclass SKAVEN_RAT -script [ modtools/transform-unit -unit \\TARGET -race SKAVEN_RAT_GIANT -caste MALE -suppressAnnouncement ] ] ]
modtools/reaction-trigger -reactionName ARMOR_RAT_U -allowNonworkerTargets -command [ wrapper -unitSource \\WORKER_ID -target civ -radius [ 5 5 0 ] -maxtargets 1 -aclass SKAVEN_RAT -script [ modtools/add-syndrome -syndrome "armor_rat" -target \\UNIT_ID ] ] ]
modtools/reaction-trigger -reactionName ARMOR_RAT_T -allowNonworkerTargets -command [ wrapper -unitSource \\WORKER_ID -target civ -radius [ 5 5 0 ] -maxtargets 1 -aclass SKAVEN_RAT -script [ modtools/add-syndrome -syndrome "armor_rat" -target \\TARGET_ID ] ] ]
modtools/reaction-trigger -reactionName ARMOR_RAT_W -allowNonworkerTargets -command [ wrapper -unitSource \\WORKER_ID -target civ -radius [ 5 5 0 ] -maxtargets 1 -aclass SKAVEN_RAT -script [ modtools/add-syndrome -syndrome "armor_rat" -target \\WORKER_ID ] ] ]

I'm also getting spammed with
Code: [Select]
...\Dwarf Fortress/hack/scripts/modtools/item-trigger.lua:116: attempt to index a nil value
stack traceback:
...\Dwarf Fortress/hack/scripts/modtools/item-trigger.lua:116: in function 'getitemType'
...\Dwarf Fortress/hack/scripts/modtools/item-trigger.lua:126: in function 'handler'
...\Dwarf Fortress/hack/scripts/modtools/item-trigger.lua:166: in function 'equipHandler'
...\Dwarf Fortress/hack/scripts/modtools/item-trigger.lua:175: in function <...\Dwarf Fortress/hack/scripts/modtools/item-trigger.lua:169>

whenever an herbalist's inventory changes while carrying Sweet Galena (can't tell if it's plants, leaves, or both). I'm playing as Succubi, only a couple weeks into a fort. I also have Patreon Rewards unchecked in the settings, so I'm surprised to see the plants growing.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 10:40:05 pm by Needs More Pickles »

hormiga

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1177 on: August 03, 2016, 06:52:06 pm »

problem with the plump helmet was PLANT_GROWTH in the reaction, instead of PLANT

Sorry if this has been answered but was this fixed in the new update?

NukeACitrus

• Bay Watcher
  • I stream DF. People watch it. I'm happy.
    • View Profile
    • I'm streaming DF every now and then
« Reply #1178 on: August 04, 2016, 02:36:44 pm »

Hey people! Fun seeing Masterwork kicking around still. I just downloaded it again and I'm very happy to be back in the realm of the Dorfs.

HOWEVER:

It seems I have found a bug in the latest version of masterwork.

On my human play through, I had a woodcutter who accidentally picked up my soldiers double axe, instead of the wooden training one when he was about to cut down trees. I had him drop the axe back in stockpile by disabling the woodcutter labor, and my soldier picked it up instead. After re-enabling woodcutting, no one in my fort/village wants to go cutting down trees, even though there is a wooden training axe laying around in the stockpile. I made sure they have woodcutting, I designated trees, and they have nothing else to do. They just stand about doing nothing, no one wants to get that axe and get to work, even if I leave the battle axe in there. I tried designating new trees, and removing old designations, nothing seems to work. I scanned through old threads looking for a solution, but can't find any. I re-enabled the woodcutting skill through both therapist and in-game, nope, nothing.

Anyone else who has experienced this, or is it just me? 
"I managed to escape but my limbs are chopped off. Now what?" - DF wiki.

Dirst

• Bay Watcher
  • [EASILY_DISTRA
    • View Profile
« Reply #1179 on: August 04, 2016, 03:25:57 pm »

Hey people! Fun seeing Masterwork kicking around still. I just downloaded it again and I'm very happy to be back in the realm of the Dorfs.

HOWEVER:

It seems I have found a bug in the latest version of masterwork.

On my human play through, I had a woodcutter who accidentally picked up my soldiers double axe, instead of the wooden training one when he was about to cut down trees. I had him drop the axe back in stockpile by disabling the woodcutter labor, and my soldier picked it up instead. After re-enabling woodcutting, no one in my fort/village wants to go cutting down trees, even though there is a wooden training axe laying around in the stockpile. I made sure they have woodcutting, I designated trees, and they have nothing else to do. They just stand about doing nothing, no one wants to get that axe and get to work, even if I leave the battle axe in there. I tried designating new trees, and removing old designations, nothing seems to work. I scanned through old threads looking for a solution, but can't find any. I re-enabled the woodcutting skill through both therapist and in-game, nope, nothing.

Anyone else who has experienced this, or is it just me?
Relatively recently, Toady changed woodcutting so that only an axe that can hold an edge (e.g., made of metal) can cut down a tree.  The dorfs know this implicitly, so they ignore the training axe for woodcutting duties.

Not sure if all the embark profiles have been updated, though.
Just got back, updating:
(0.42 & 0.43) The Earth Strikes Back! v2.15 - Pay attention...  It's a mine!  It's-a not yours!
(0.42 & 0.43) Appearance Tweaks v1.03 - Tease those hippies about their pointy ears.
(0.42 & 0.43) Accessibility Utility v1.04 - Console tools to navigate the map

NukeACitrus

• Bay Watcher
  • I stream DF. People watch it. I'm happy.
    • View Profile
    • I'm streaming DF every now and then
« Reply #1180 on: August 04, 2016, 03:39:14 pm »

Relatively recently, Toady changed woodcutting so that only an axe that can hold an edge (e.g., made of metal) can cut down a tree.  The dorfs know this implicitly, so they ignore the training axe for woodcutting duties.

Not sure if all the embark profiles have been updated, though.

All right, fair enough! I guess he din't pick up the other axe cause it was designated to be the soldiers' weapon. Perhaps... Thanks for the info!
"I managed to escape but my limbs are chopped off. Now what?" - DF wiki.

pikachu17

• Bay Watcher
  • PADORU PADORU
    • View Profile
« Reply #1181 on: August 05, 2016, 01:16:48 pm »

*looks at computer in disbelief**blinks**looks at computer again**decides to post about it*
I in my world a blizzard incarnate died in the year 5. but that's not the weird part. the weird part is that in 11 6 years after he died he somehow made a tablet which then had a foo-mancer learn the secrets of foo.
How did the blizzard make a secret-holding tablet after his death?

Semi-By the way, Meph, are you going to update the other mods in this? a number of them have been updated; most notably TESB, which has fixed a major bug
« Last Edit: August 05, 2016, 01:54:55 pm by pikachu17 »
Sigtext!
dwarf 4tress from scratch
The Pikachu revolution!
Thank you NatureGirl19999 for the avatar switcher at http://signavatar.com

A warforged bard named Gender appears and says"Hello. I am a social construct."

Truec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ☼MASTERWORK☼ (43.03) - DF2016 - Newest version! - Updated 5th August
« Reply #1183 on: August 05, 2016, 07:19:56 pm »

Was all set to settle into a bit of kobold camping, when I stumbled across a minor issue.  The option in the GUI to change group size and points and embark doesn't seem to be working. It seems to be automatically using the designated points from the world gen parameters and default 7 group size regardless of what I specify.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
Re: ☼MASTERWORK☼ (43.03) - DF2016 - Newest version! - Updated 5th August
« Reply #1184 on: August 05, 2016, 08:20:11 pm »

So why did I find Zbot in my download?
No idea, but sometimes anti-virus programs dislike certain included utilities, because they hack into the DF.exe.

I uploaded the mod to virustotal.com, had it checked with 39 different programs. 35 say "no threat detected", 4 did find alleged virusses: Each program found another one. I can only assume that those are false positives.
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 166