Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 166

Author Topic: ☼MASTERWORK☼ (44.12) - DF2019 Updated 24th Nov 2021  (Read 911463 times)

ReynTheLord

• Bay Watcher
  • Edible beserk! now available in masterwork!
    • View Profile
Re: ☼MASTERWORK☼ (43.03) - DF2016 - Newest version! - Updated 21st October
« Reply #1470 on: October 29, 2016, 04:55:31 pm »

Go in build menu in adventure mode, whole screens black. Great job, I can't build to use these new things
I am currently trying to comprehend what sick, mad, dwarven mind came up with the fortress name "Lancefondled", because it wasn't me.

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
  • Accomplished RAW Engineer
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #1471 on: October 29, 2016, 04:58:17 pm »

They're not even turning up as wild creatures, they're showing up alongside caravans and then obliterating them once they're on the map.
That's even more odd then, I have genuinely no idea what's causing it since I haven't seen it pop up in my own game.

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1472 on: October 29, 2016, 05:20:34 pm »

Go in build menu in adventure mode, whole screens black. Great job, I can't build to use these new things
Maybe a TWBT issue?
DFHack - Dwarf Manipulator (Lua) - DF Wiki talk

There was a typo in the siegers' campfire code. When the fires went out, so did the game.

CaptainGame

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1473 on: October 29, 2016, 06:43:49 pm »

Oh, and question... Succubi don't have their temples and rituals and things yet, right? I can't find the temple of sin anywhere in the build menu.

Blackworth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1474 on: October 30, 2016, 09:03:27 am »

Hello,

I been having massive problems with the orcs. I keep getting crashes when it 'Finalises sites' after world gen. any world longer then 5 years gets this crash. even after that it crashes too. After many attempts, I tried embarking. It crashed. Do not know whats up.

ANickel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1475 on: October 30, 2016, 01:57:43 pm »

I can second the adventure mode building issue.

Dirst

• Bay Watcher
  • [EASILY_DISTRA
    • View Profile
« Reply #1476 on: October 30, 2016, 02:49:06 pm »

TWBT is allergic to Adventure Mode.  See if the problem persists when the mode has been changed to STANDARD (or anything other than TWBT).

Edit: Autocorrect fail.  Sheesh, I've actually trained my phone to think "mods" is more common than "mode".
« Last Edit: November 02, 2016, 12:38:25 pm by Dirst »
Just got back, updating:
(0.42 & 0.43) The Earth Strikes Back! v2.15 - Pay attention...  It's a mine!  It's-a not yours!
(0.42 & 0.43) Appearance Tweaks v1.03 - Tease those hippies about their pointy ears.
(0.42 & 0.43) Accessibility Utility v1.04 - Console tools to navigate the map

Blackworth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1477 on: November 02, 2016, 11:55:18 am »

Did it again with 1.20 Fresh. I can not seem to gen a world. I do not know why it is. If you want to instruct me on how to find what is causing this it would be greatly appreciated. I tried doing a fresh game. I did not change anything and this keep happening.

http://i.imgur.com/IUCew0z.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/3FsmYEV.jpg
« Last Edit: November 02, 2016, 12:04:34 pm by Blackworth »

bernard2012

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1478 on: November 02, 2016, 12:54:12 pm »

The grass look like the leaves of trees on (phoebus). Also the graphic pack called (meph) looks good but at the same time, the zoom is to close. Some of the textures was confusing like the ramp.

bernard2012

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1479 on: November 02, 2016, 01:08:11 pm »

never mind about the grass. The grass animation looks nice

Amostubal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1480 on: November 03, 2016, 06:31:59 am »

agreed on the ramps, bernard2012.  I'm sorry Meph I went back to phobeus before I caught screenshots of the issues I was speaking of... and I now don't want to break my current maps by switching back.  Under the next update I'll run your tileset and post images of issues.
Legendary Dwarf Fortress
Legendary Discord Group
"...peering into the darkness behind the curtains, evokes visions of pixies being chased by dragons while eating cupcakes made of coral iced with liquid fire while their hearts burn out with unknown plant substances..." - a quote from the diaries of Amostubal

darthbob88

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1481 on: November 03, 2016, 05:01:28 pm »

Not sure if it's new, but a minor bug. In entity_good_dwarf.txt, dwarves have [PERMITTED_REACTION:WOLFRAMITE_WOLFRAM], when the correct reaction name is [PERMITTED_REACTION:WOLFRAMITE_TUNGSTEN]. Took me a while to work out why I couldn't do anything with the wolframite I'd been buying.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #1482 on: November 03, 2016, 05:46:20 pm »

This might sound stupid, but how does it usually look? Is the text black on white, white on black, grey? I'm trying to figure out if its a problem with text/TTF, TWBT or transparency. I've never played ADVmode, so I really dont know how it fares with TWBT.

Not sure if it's new, but a minor bug. In entity_good_dwarf.txt, dwarves have [PERMITTED_REACTION:WOLFRAMITE_WOLFRAM], when the correct reaction name is [PERMITTED_REACTION:WOLFRAMITE_TUNGSTEN]. Took me a while to work out why I couldn't do anything with the wolframite I'd been buying.
Nice catch! Easy to fix too, thank you. :)

agreed on the ramps, bernard2012.  I'm sorry Meph I went back to phobeus before I caught screenshots of the issues I was speaking of... and I now don't want to break my current maps by switching back.  Under the next update I'll run your tileset and post images of issues.
Thanks... and I got more requests about clearer ramps. I can iconize them, aka make them upward/downward arrows again.

::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

ANickel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1483 on: November 03, 2016, 08:39:29 pm »

This might sound stupid, but how does it usually look? Is the text black on white, white on black, grey? I'm trying to figure out if its a problem with text/TTF, TWBT or transparency. I've never played ADVmode, so I really dont know how it fares with TWBT.

Nice catch! Easy to fix too, thank you. :)

Thanks... and I got more requests about clearer ramps. I can iconize them, aka make them upward/downward arrows again.

I took plenty of pretty pictures for you, they're waiting for you in the 1.2 update thread per your request!
Edit: Looks like you were asking how the original looks.  I'll grab pictures for you.

dantebelmondo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1484 on: November 04, 2016, 01:59:43 am »

not sure what's the difference between two same woods
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 166