Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 27

Author Topic: GreatWyrmGold's Games  (Read 57244 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: GreatWyrmGold's Games
« Reply #45 on: May 12, 2013, 06:46:19 pm »

((gtg for mother's day meal, someone else needs to take over the GM role for a bit. for convenience, the Gold Dragon is on page 84 of the monster manual, great wyrms are colossal size, and can cast equivalently to a 19th level sorcerer. their breath weapons are a cone of fire, and a cone of weakening gas. a great wyrm's weakening gas does 12 points of strength damage to anyone who fails their saving throw, which is enough to kill your average human, but not signifigantly above-average ones (who will simply be totally crippled.))
It doesn't actually kill them, it just causes them to collapse, unable to lift their own weight. Now you would think that this would stop them from breathing at the least, but apparently not...
It only weakens voluntary muscles. As good creatures, they care about such things.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 12, 2013, 06:49:23 pm »

Work on constructing a set of Dragon Armor, complete with cannons.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 12, 2013, 07:19:40 pm »

Create a fire so hot that it burns itself!

[1] WHAT
OH SO YOU DIDN'T WANT TO SMEAR THE FIRE ALL OVER YOURSELF AFTER CREATING IT

THE MORE YOU KNOW

Fire get! Status updated.

Work on constructing a set of Dragon Armor, complete with cannons.

[5] YOU RIP AND TEAR THROUGH THE GRAVEL DRAGONS UNTIL YOU HAVE ENOUGH SCALES TO BUILD ARMOR THAT [3] INADVERTENTLY SUMMONS X-ZIBIT WHEN YOU PUT IT ON FOR FINISHING TOUCHES

[6] CANNONS? CANNONS ARE FOR SCRUBS. YOUR TORSO NOW BOASTS FOUR ASSAULT CHAINGUNS. THAT'S LIKE FOUR HOUND-CLASS VESSELS. YEAH.

Armor set get! Armor set equipped! Status updated.

Quote from: DYKEFACE
SHOW ME YOUR DYKEFACE

[2] NO DYKEFACE HERE, OFFICER. NO SIREE.

A WILD X-ZIBIT APPEARS! [1] IT'S TOO CONFUSED AS TO WHAT IS HAPPENING TO TAKE AN ACTION THIS TURN.

-!!Great Gold Wyrm painted red!!
-On gravel dragon planet
-Inventory:
 * !!City!!
 * Den (on gravel dragon planet)
 * Dragon armor (equipped)
 * Selfburning fire (equipped)
 * 4 assault chainguns (equipped)
-Ally: Jerome
 * ???
-Sanity: Recovering
-Bonus to movement speed

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 12, 2013, 07:23:50 pm »

HEHEHEHEHE
VISIT PLANET OF SCARY, POISONOUS AND OTHERWISE DANGEROUS PLANTS
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 12, 2013, 07:27:20 pm »

((I used to question the sanity of this forums users... Then i played Dwarf Fortress))
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 12, 2013, 07:52:13 pm »

Be glad gold dragons are immune to fire.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 12, 2013, 08:09:44 pm »

((gtg for mother's day meal, someone else needs to take over the GM role for a bit. for convenience, the Gold Dragon is on page 84 of the monster manual, great wyrms are colossal size, and can cast equivalently to a 19th level sorcerer. their breath weapons are a cone of fire, and a cone of weakening gas. a great wyrm's weakening gas does 12 points of strength damage to anyone who fails their saving throw, which is enough to kill your average human, but not signifigantly above-average ones (who will simply be totally crippled.))
They're also Lawful Good.
Aye, but trying to enforce alignment restrictions in a suggestion game is a waste of time. I do admit that it was out of character to randomly eat Stan, but... like I said, suggestion game, it's just not going to happen.

now then. *reads what happened while I was gone* what on... or off, earth?!? where? what? how???
Universal continuity appears to be busted.

um. ok. well, slowpoke has the reins, lets see what happens.

this is correct btw. gold dragons are immune to fire.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 12, 2013, 08:14:56 pm »

I would expect me to know how gold dragons work.
Sig

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 12, 2013, 08:18:05 pm »

Who knows? You could actually be a pyrite dragon.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 08:31:53 pm by Remuthra »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 12, 2013, 08:18:40 pm »

*glares*

Firstly, there is no such thing. Secondly, I am not one.
Sig

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 12, 2013, 08:19:39 pm »

Could you tell us about the things dragons can't mate with?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 12, 2013, 08:24:33 pm »

*uses firebreath the glare*
Sig

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 12, 2013, 08:25:59 pm »

HEHEHEHEHE
VISIT PLANET OF SCARY, POISONOUS AND OTHERWISE DANGEROUS PLANTS

[4] AFTER A LONG JOURNEY YOU [2] CRASH YOUR SNOUT INTO THE PLANET BECAUSE YOU'RE STILL COATED IN GOTTAGOFAST PAINT AND FLYING AT 42 LIGHTSPEEDS PER SECOND SQUARED

[3] YOU HEAR A PIERCING SCREAM. [5] Insight saved as INSIGHTLOGFILE_004. THAT WAS PHYSICS. I THINK IT'S FINALLY DEAD, LOGIC IS NEXT UP.

In the grimdark reality of the 35th millennium there are not many who can call themselves paragons of good. Some do so regardless, out of greed, out of simply not wishing to be associated with the ones attracted to the powerful individuals who trample over their own daughters for the sake of rubies. Rubies are the lifeblood of the land, and the most common way to get them are the great mines of Saltspit, its infinie wealth exchanged unknown to most in other realms in order t-
WHO GIVES A SHIT

[4] [6] [2] [5] [3] THE PLANET OF TEARS IS MADE OUT OF 6000000 MILLION CLOWNS CLUMPED INTO A SINGLE SPOT BY SOME SORT OF BATSHIT BANANA GRAVITY AND HONKS, ON TOP OF WHICH GROW PLANTS WHICH WILL EAT YOUR FACE FOR NO REASON, EXAMINE THE REST YOURSELF YOU NINCOMPOOP

[1] GOOD JOB, YOU BROKE IT. [2] THE GM CAN'T BE FUCKED SETTING UP A HEALTH SYSTEM THOUGH. TRY AGAIN NEXT TURN.

Quote from: DYKEFACE
SHOW ME THE GODDAMN DYKEFACE

[4] DYKEFACE ACTIVATED. IT WILL LAST ANOTHER 7 TURNS.

Quote from: X-ZIBIT
>EXAMINE DRAGON ARMOR AND OWNER

[3] IT'S A DRAGON WEARING A DRAGON ARMOR. WHOOPIE DE FUCKING DOO.

-!!Great Gold Wyrm painted red!!
-On Planet of Pain
-Inventory:
 * !!City!!
 * Den (on gravel dragon planet)
 * Dragon armor (equipped)
 * Selfburning fire (equipped)
 * 4 assault chainguns (equipped)
-Ally: Jeffrey
 * ???
-Sanity: Stable
-Bonus to movement speed

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 08:27:39 pm by LordSlowpoke »

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 12, 2013, 08:30:00 pm »

Could you tell us about the things dragons can't mate with?
because dragons are shapechangers, they can generally mate with anything that has a gender. They cannot mate with creatures that reproduce asexually, creatures that reproduce through transformative or corruptive effects, or creatures that don't reproduce... period. for example, a dragon cannot mate with a gelatinous cube, but can mate with a dog. although why on earth a dragon would WANT to mate with a dog is anyone's guess.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 12, 2013, 08:33:19 pm »

BEGIN KICKING STUFF
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 27