Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Now You Are Become Death, Destroyer of Worlds - Redux, Suggestion Game!  (Read 2162 times)

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What preparations do we need to make? Planification: yes. Preparation: no, we are just warp entities, what can we do to increase our power besides killing people OUTSIDE the mine?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

Getting/Making supplies (read: weapons) to help kill people?

Making sure no one is going to take our house whilst we murder innocent individuals?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, I don't know if we can use weapons. But, considering that our claws con go through steel (or it seems like they can1), it wouldn't be necessary to acquire them.

About our house: who care? if someone gets in it our territory, we just take them out like we did with the miners. We don't need anything more than a secluded place, there is nothing special in that mine (well, maybe the terror atmosphere created around the murders, but nothing else).

1) clarification from the GM can be necessary. I'm not versed in WH40k lore, but I think daemons can tear armour.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

Well, I don't know if we can use weapons. But, considering that our claws con go through steel (or it seems like they can1), it wouldn't be necessary to acquire them.

About our house: who care? if someone gets in it our territory, we just take them out like we did with the miners. We don't need anything more than a secluded place, there is nothing special in that mine (well, maybe the terror atmosphere created around the murders, but nothing else).

1) clarification from the GM can be necessary. I'm not versed in WH40k lore, but I think daemons can tear armour.
((depending on what type of daemon we are, we could WTFpwn the whole planet by farting or die because we got stabbed by our own hangnail. That said, why the hell are we being cautious! We have no personality beyond 'kill puny humans, gain power, repeat on larger scale'.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
  • Here to throw dinosaurs at people
    • View Profile

((depending on what type of daemon we are, we could WTFpwn the whole planet by farting or die because we got stabbed by our own hangnail. That said, why the hell are we being cautious! We have no personality beyond 'kill puny humans, gain power, repeat on larger scale'.))
('Gain power' is asynonymous with 'Die horribly', at any point. Apart from becoming an undead abomination. That doesn't count, though.)

Morrigi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Daemons can indeed tear through armor, even weak ones like us. Of course, so can practically everything else in the universe.
Cthulhu 2016! No lives matter! No more years! Awaken that which slumbers in the deep!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

Especially if it's just a flak jacket.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

Lets kill the town.

Travisplo

• Bay Watcher
  • Lich with Bumps of grandeur! The Necromonsieur!
    • View Profile
Re: Now You Are Become Death, Destroyer of Worlds - Redux, Suggestion Game!
« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2013, 11:42:02 am »

PTW
Heh, I posted that as a joke. Then again, this is Bay12 and this plan is crazy enough to work...
Bump all day, bump all night, yeah this thread needs a bump alright!

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Now You Are Become Death, Destroyer of Worlds - Redux, Suggestion Game!
« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2013, 01:37:12 pm »

There is nothing to watch, unless you're into decomposition.
Pages: 1 [2]