Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 19

Author Topic: You are Another Wizard! - Library!  (Read 21481 times)

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
Re: You are Another Wizard! - Alchemy, perhaps.
« Reply #120 on: July 12, 2013, 04:40:22 am »

^^^ +1 ^^^

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: July 12, 2013, 06:59:53 am »

We're already probably a criminal, we don't need to become one of those terrifying serial killers they send in the big guns to find and take down.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: July 12, 2013, 07:22:02 am »

Eh? We killed a looter, if the bounty the guard gave us for killing the goblin as a thief is any indication then nobody will care. Besides, we're right next to a Wizard school, I bet it happens all the time. Hell, not taking their delicioususeful and potentially valuable organs would probably be more suspicious, since that actually leaves a body behind for people to find!
15:35   HugoLuman reads Harb his secret spaghetti recipe

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: July 12, 2013, 07:31:14 am »

Goblins and looters are not the same thing.

Unless we take the whole body with us, there's still bits for them to find, and if we do we're taking a corpse to the school, which is pretty suspicious.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: July 12, 2013, 07:36:04 am »

if the bounty the guard gave us for killing the goblin as a thief
Unless we take the whole body with us, there's still bits for them to find, and if we do we're taking a corpse to the school, which is pretty suspicious.
a) This is a Wizard school, is it really?
b) We can always turn it into something else, or any bits we leave behind at least.
c) "No, my friend here is totally drunk, and passed out after accidentally lighting themselves on fire, rolling around on the ground in a panic, and banging their head against the wall. See the charred bits of their clothes? Hah, they're never going to live this down! Still, I couldn't just leave them on the street unconcious, they might get shanked, and they owe me money."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: July 12, 2013, 07:42:19 am »

Missed that.
Much less racist.
Still, no need to get human organs, especially since we don't even know their alchemal properties.

b) We can always turn it into something else, or any bits we leave behind at least.
c) "No, my friend here is totally drunk, and passed out after accidentally lighting themselves on fire, rolling around on the ground in a panic, and banging their head against the wall. See the charred bits of their clothes? Hah, they're never going to live this down! Still, I couldn't just leave them on the street unconcious, they might get shanked, and they owe me money."
a. Yes.
b. Not quickly.
c. Um...
Sig

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: July 12, 2013, 07:53:31 am »

Still, no need to get human organs, especially since we don't even know their alchemal properties.
Actually, that's all the more reason to get them. For ScienceAlchemy!!

a. Yes.
We'll see, I guess.
b. Not quickly.
We're a Pyromancer. Yes quickly.

Carnwennan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: July 12, 2013, 08:03:18 am »

Find out about any lectures on magic we might be able to attend

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: July 12, 2013, 08:51:13 am »

Combine the copper with the iron lizard to make pretty patterns of copper on it. Then show off your art skills, assuming you have any.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: July 12, 2013, 10:23:00 am »

Find out about any lectures on magic we might be able to attend
Theres not any you could join today, the alchemy one finished up. Sunday is rather quiet of academy things.

You combine the copper and the cooked frog and the iron lizard statue, and create a statue of a lizard and a frog in iron and copper. The lizard is standing victorious over the frog. The frog is lying under the lizard. The statue is of average craftsmageship. You then return to where you'd left the looter and see a couple elves making off with it.

Spoiler: Inventory (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 10:25:20 am by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Carnwennan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are Another Wizard! - This is a statue.
« Reply #130 on: July 12, 2013, 12:04:01 pm »

Oh sweet, they carted off the evidence for free!

No doubt they are going to eat the corpse.

Oh well, go buy some of the parts we need to turn our dead, slightly burnt frogs into undead, still-slightly-burnt magic cyborg familiars.

As in, stick copper gears on one of them and maybe combine it with the purple swirly thing.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: July 12, 2013, 12:06:41 pm »

Missed that.
Much less racist.

a. Yes.
b. Not quickly.
c. Um...

As a veteran of the first you are wizard I can assure you that sanity is not a common thing in this setting.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 07:03:44 pm by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: July 12, 2013, 06:40:25 pm »

Anyone else have something to say about the elves, or should we just continue on?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: July 12, 2013, 06:46:05 pm »

What kind of elf are they?
Sig

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: July 12, 2013, 06:59:57 pm »

The kind that runs off with other people's kills, of course. We haven't seen any other details yet.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 19