Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 198

Author Topic: The Pit of Magic: A Perplexicon Game. [Oh well.]  (Read 378130 times)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Personally I think this game is a bit blasphemous: I don't see any murderous magical bears running around. :P))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Sarzael

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Starbound

((Personally I think this game is a bit blasphemous: I don't see any murderous magical bears running around. :P))
Well, for some reason Toaster made it so you cant control creatures just with will... Thus people dont really want to summon.
"They say love is the most powerful force in the universe. I'm trying to harness it to make weapons of mass destruction."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Also, my acid is less corrosive than normal acid, since its on an nonpure status (Fullbody), thus chances are that if i stop attacking you wont get to much damage from it.
>__>

((You don't need to tell me everything there.))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Would Alish be damaged by what they're doing? Since their body IS reacting in the process of corroding Myra. Or is this similar to the original where fullbody enchantments don't attenuate their user?))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Sarzael

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Starbound

Don't kill me, I'm giving out words like candy!
I dont want you to give words publicly...

((Would Alish be damaged by what they're doing? Since their body IS reacting in the process of corroding Myra.))

I dont think so, im somehow liquid but solid at same time. Im a liquid but i follow the physics of a solid.
"They say love is the most powerful force in the universe. I'm trying to harness it to make weapons of mass destruction."

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile

((Would Alish be damaged by what they're doing? Since their body IS reacting in the process of corroding Myra.))

I dont think so, im somehow liquid but solid at same time. Im a liquid but i follow the physics of a solid.
EVERYONE PROTECT YOUR WORD-MONKEY FROM SARZAEL!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((If Alish [whose name I only know now.. :/] is able to sustain said form, and be able to maintain such for an extended amount of time then there are no repercussions with her form coming into contact with other physical substances that do not affect the form in any way.

However that form is not specified, but I'm pretty sure it won't be affected by cloth and other human tissue.

And no, physics has less of a grip here than chemistry.))

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

EVERYONE PROTECT YOUR WORD-MONKEY FROM SARZAEL!
I CALL THE HIDDEN SPAM POWERS OF THE WAILISTERS TO ANNOY SARZAEL

Sarzael

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Starbound

Normal Acid: The acid you cast by saying Cybea with no other words.
From there, do the scale. My acid is less powerful than if i just casted Cybea, burning slower and less powerfully from a normal touch.

Also Tomcost, you should be happy, there is a chance i end up killing Tiruin if he doesnt do what i want peacefully, thus decreasing your wait.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 01:38:54 pm by Sarzael »

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Is there a map or list of where everyone's current location is at?))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Quote from: Players
Mastacheese:  Cromwell - North Side, Magma Room
Gamerlord:  Shane - Center, Cavern
Dermonster:  Derm - North Ledge, Grand Room  (Pot Focus) {Face badly burned} [Steel spear with force-light head] (6)
Tsuchigumo550:  Algem - East Side, Magma Room
Tiruin:  Myra - South side, Cavern [Holding sheet of rubber, Wand]  {Left arm is gone, feeling faint, clothes soaked in acid and dissolving}
Vakothu:  Somnus - Center of Bridge, Bottomless Pit
DaveTheGrave: Dave - Center, Spike Room  [Riding leathery pony]
Sarzael:  Alish - South side, Cavern  (Body is greenish liquid)  {Hugging Myra}
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Sarzael

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Starbound

By the end of each Toaster turn.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Welp, I'm dumb.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Well, for some reason Toaster made it so you cant control creatures just with will... Thus people dont really want to summon.

?  This hasn't changed from the original.

I MADE A LITTLE PERSON!
Does that mean I figured out the word for human? Nice.

Susan tries communicating with him. "Hello", she says, wondering how he will respond.

He doesn't respond. He doesn't even look at you, he just stares ahead blankly.

"Oi! Crystal golem!  Go break up that fight!"

Attempt to command the crystal golem to go break up that fight.  Also put on wings and see if I can fly.  (Jump in place- don't do anything silly like jump off the ledge.)
You think your hardest, pointing and gesturing, yelling "OI, Go thataway!" but it is all for naught, the Living Crystal doesn't seem to want to follow your commands.

Also, any acid mentioned here is Fantasy Acid, which of course follows different rules than normal acids.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 198