Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 198

Author Topic: The Pit of Magic: A Perplexicon Game. [Oh well.]  (Read 376859 times)

Sarzael

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Starbound
Re: The Pit of Magic: A Perplexicon Game. [Farmville]
« Reply #1380 on: August 26, 2013, 09:28:22 am »

Yeah, he's trying to make himself go nuclear pretty much, take out as many people as he can.
Thats why i recommended everyone getting out of grand room...
"They say love is the most powerful force in the universe. I'm trying to harness it to make weapons of mass destruction."

DaveTheGrave

• Bay Watcher
  • Dave The Avatarless, Master of Comebacks
    • View Profile
« Reply #1381 on: August 26, 2013, 09:32:38 am »

Nah, hes gonna get super low pot, then he's gonna die, via a one legged mako man.

Sarzael

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Starbound
« Reply #1382 on: August 26, 2013, 09:34:53 am »

Nah, hes gonna get super low pot, then he's gonna die, via a one legged mako man.
Well, that is if TCM survives the next turn (Which should be soon, Toaster onliney). Im gonna attack either him or Ocil, whoever is closer. (Removed)
« Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 09:40:36 am by Sarzael »
"They say love is the most powerful force in the universe. I'm trying to harness it to make weapons of mass destruction."

DaveTheGrave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1383 on: August 26, 2013, 09:35:46 am »

All my agreements are signed in blood.

Sarzael

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Starbound
« Reply #1384 on: August 26, 2013, 09:38:58 am »

All my agreements are signed in blood.
Oops (Removed)

DaveTheGrave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1385 on: August 26, 2013, 09:40:25 am »

Ill stick to my Original Gangster, pmed plans.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1386 on: August 26, 2013, 09:43:43 am »

Actions.
actions!
PM
actions!
Action Time!

[Alish Spd:2-1]
[Danath Spd:4]
[Ocil Spd:4+1]
[Dave Spd:4]
[Andy Spd:3-1+1]
[Lionbat Spd:1]

Ocil, in prime position, goes for a killing blow.

[Ocil Dex:3+1]
[Andy Dex:3+1-2+1]

[Ocil Str:2+1]
[Andy End:2+1]

Ocil starts throttling Andy, but doesn't do much more than establish a grip on his neck.

Danath looks at the lionbat to see if he's after him, but suddenly the universe realizes a solid bronze man in a pool of water isn't going to float.

[Danath Str:6]  A huge effort and splash later, Danath is lying on the beach.  So much for seeing on the lionbat, you guess.

Meanwhile, Dave has been running toward the cavern.

[Dave Str:6+1]  Oh yeah, that armor is much easier to handle now, though he may have overdone the running a bit.  He clunks down inside the cavern and faces Ocil with his hand raised.

[Dave Pot:4+1]

[Dave Dex:1+1]
[Ocil Dex:3+1]

Ocil ducks as a crystal spear, its head crackling with electricity, zips over his head.  It thuds into the northern wall and sticks in a bit.

Alish comes into the cavern as the lionbat finally gets up and ready.  It screams again, and turns to face Ocil and Dave.

[Lionbat End:5]

It charges toward Dave as Alish readies a spell of her own.

[Lionbat Dex:3]
[Dave Dex:6]

Dave easily avoids the charge, despite his heavy armor, and the lionbat goes skittering past, as Alish fires.

[Alish Pot:6+1]

Alish gets closest to Ocil, raises her hand, points it straight at him, and speaks her words.  With booming peals of thunder, dozens of lightning bolts form and shoot straight backwards out the south door.  Oops.

Activate my leylines, then breakdance with my axe legs.

You activate your ley lines, and watch your form shift and change.  Your skin grows hard and scaly while your features begin to shift.  Your face elongates and becomes reptilian, while your arms stretch out into claws.  You feel wings growing from your back, and is that a tail growing?

With the exception of your still-axe legs, you have transformed into a copper drake.  You note that instead of being solid copper, you are still flesh on the inside, but with copper colored (and by the feel, at least partially metallic) scales.  You wonder what else that means, but you are interrupted by a dozen lightning bolts.

[Alish Dex:4-1]
[Mastah Dex:1-2]

Bolt after bolt pounds in to you.  Your scales protect you a little bit, but the bolts are too numerous and too powerful.  When they end, you are nothing but a metallic stain on the ground.

[Mastacheese is dead.  Alish gains one point.]

"I guess I need the Beobrathael equivalent. Or maybe clockwork.
Words:
"Josionp Pame Cybea Tifesslos."

Let's try this again.

[Pot:4+1]  This time, you get a steel bow with acid arrows integrated into the frame.  Unfortunately, you also don't see away to get those acid arrows OUT of the bow.  Oops.  Maybe some of your silly nonsense magic ideas would help.

(Hint- there's at least a couple ways to get what you want.)

Pioncale Cuidinina Irros Fircerain Iker Pumat Ebut Eolginv Tibrugg

Why say one word when you can say nine?

[Pot:4-1] You say all those words.  Ley lines crawl along your body from head to toe, crisscrossing you in what appear to lines fighting each other.  They burst into energy before they can settle in.

[Will:1-1-3]
[Will:2-1-3]

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

On your right side a golden circle appears, while your left side gains a jagged scar.  Both these open up into otherworldly rifts.  Moaning and chanting fills the air as out of both sides come a multitude of forms.  From the right, what appears to be the snout of a golden dragon breathing darkness pokes through, while from the left emerge several whip-like rubbery tentacles.  The two sides begin to clash, treating your body as a battlefield.  The grey fog on your shoulder reappears during this, but it appears to burst and reform as another cloud of grey fog.  It goes to settle in over your right shoulder again, but your entire body is ripped in half before it can truly settle.  The tentacles drag you one way while the dragon drags another chunk of you into its own portal.  The two rifts snap shut, and you are simply gone.

[Terence is extremely dead.  His power goes to no one.]

Xantalos spawns into the center of the Grand Room.  Man, what's that smell?  Why is there a bloodstain here?

Bigf01t appears at the center of the bridge over the bottomless pit.  Muahahaha!

Quote from: Players
Xantalos: Xantalos - Center, Grand Room
Bigf00t: Bigf01t - Center of Bridge, Bottomless Pit
Draco1234:  Danath - Pool Beach, Cavern  (2/4 Pool, Bronze form) (2)
Nahere: Nahere - Center, Spike Room (Steel body)
RathofSTS:  Ocil - Center, Cavern (2) {Nose is broken, choking Andy}
TCM:  Andy Ravage - Center, Cavern  {On ground, right upper leg is broken, being choked by Ocil}
DaveTheGrave: Dave - South of Center, Cavern  (Crystal-Electric Form)  [Obsidian helmet, chestplate, and legplates  (Helmet not worn),  Force-light steel spear]  {Cracked skull}  (10)
Sarzael:  Alish - Center, Cavern  (1/3 Pool, Body is arcane energy) [Wand] (2)

Two deaths, and not one was in the murdercavern.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 09:50:00 am by Toaster »
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1387 on: August 26, 2013, 09:47:17 am »

Thirteen more...

Also haha someone discovered the dragon word and they immediantly got killed.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Sarzael

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Starbound
« Reply #1388 on: August 26, 2013, 09:47:27 am »

Wait what? MASTAHCHEESE? Well, that wasnt my plan... Wow. Soul to channeling. Actions!.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 02:56:12 pm by Sarzael »

DaveTheGrave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1389 on: August 26, 2013, 09:50:18 am »

Point hand at lionbat, repeat actions, and put the helmet on and shit!

Sarzael

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Starbound
« Reply #1390 on: August 26, 2013, 09:51:29 am »

Thirteen more...

Also haha someone discovered the dragon word and they immediantly got killed.
Hilarious: While that in the battle no one dies so far, instead, we get even more people, everyone else is dieing... Also that makes three 7 potency spells in a row! The lucky number yay!
« Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 09:56:49 am by Sarzael »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1391 on: August 26, 2013, 09:54:35 am »

I was amused by that.

On that note, waitlisters, better get ready because it looks like more murder is coming.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1392 on: August 26, 2013, 09:56:25 am »

Yeahhhh, two less. Now I have to wait until 8 more die...

DaveTheGrave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1393 on: August 26, 2013, 09:56:48 am »

Dont worry, many a plan for the future. I have an irrational fear that everyone around me is secretly plottign agaisnt me in pms, anyone else get that feeling?

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1394 on: August 26, 2013, 09:57:13 am »

I have so many plans man you don't even know.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 198