Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1618 1619 [1620] 1621 1622 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3031906 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Golems, Layars and Love Letters
« Reply #24285 on: January 14, 2014, 10:06:28 am »

"I thank the gods giants breed at a much slower race. I can't imagine what the world would look like if there was several billions of you"
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 10:32:31 am by Akroma »
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24286 on: January 14, 2014, 10:12:37 am »

<I thank the gods giants breed at a much slower race. I can't imagine what the world would look like if there was several billions of you>

"Y-yeah." Ester slowly squeezes her legs together with a horrified look on her face.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24287 on: January 14, 2014, 10:13:55 am »

"So, I take it this place is a sort of brothel?"
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 10:32:40 am by Akroma »
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24288 on: January 14, 2014, 10:16:32 am »

<So, I take it this place is a sort of brothel?>

"What? No! Nonononono! This is just a normal house!"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24289 on: January 14, 2014, 10:17:07 am »

<Nuriel, it's been such a long time since you propositioned me that I thought I was a bad lover.>
<You were missing for months and I was stuck in Angel's room for a while.>

((Back now.))
Sen teleports [10+85] in front of Maria's front door and walks to the kitchen to get something sweet to snack on.
And now Nuriel punches her.

Alice pulls out her sniper rifle. "Gepárd GM-6 Lynx. Semi-automatic. .50 caliber. Anti-material. Effective against unarmored and lightly armored vehicles. And humans. Especially humans."
"Everything's more effective on humans."

<...Kyle, are you attempting to seduce Pestilence?>
[To: All but Kyle] <Surprised he didn't try before.>

>I...agh, fine. Where should we meet?<

>He tried to seduce a Layar. The concept of bad ideas doesn't exist to him.<
<... If he succeeds, I sincerely hope that something very important is rather... affected, after. Given his propensity to hit on anything with legs... He somewhat deserves it.>
[To: All but Kyle] <Not anything with legs. Not me, for instance. Anything with legs and lady parts...well, then there's assorted...anything with legs, lady parts, and sentience. And...I'm overthinking this, aren't I?>

<Yep!>
Kyle seems excited.
<Do not take this the wrong way, but... Why is it that you seem to latch onto every female you lay eyes on (emphasis added) and attempt to enter into a romantic relationship with them, regardless of their personality or other characteristics?>
Angel overhears this not-at-all-private conversation and worries a little.

<Well, I suppose I'm going to be free for... how long until we have to go to the studio?>
<We have some few hours still, if you are free. The two of us can make our way through the teleprompter, if we need to.>
<Why bother with a teleprompter when you have access to teleporters?>

A nearby pile of boxes, clothes, and all the sort of utensils that were bought at some time because they were deemed "useful to have" but then only used once and now just serving as a corner filler rattles. Eyes of (whomever is even there?) turn, as the pile falls over, revealing a tiny girl entangled in a bit of yarn.

"Ouch god dam--" Hainuwele freezes on the spot when she realises she has been spotted, like a deer in headlights...
"Oh, look. A little person." Will goes to investigate.

Ester blushes a little bit, "I know, I... just feel like I should have said something to make it better, you know?"
"Like what? Your father's fear of magic seems to be rooted in superstition of a religious nature, and let me tell you, religious beliefs are tenacious. I've heard of priests arguing with their gods about religion. Short version being, there wasn't anything you could have said."
Ester just drops her head and looks even more wretched.
Geez, why can't I ever say something right?

<Fool! Does she not know that my wrath burns hotter than a white hot flame, and my vengeance is terrible and thorough? Poor is she for not having read the 99 verses of my song. Alas, I am a guest in this house, so I shall calm my desire for satisfaction, and spill no blood here. But beware, the reapers hounds already have your scent, hellspawn.>
"Adorable. Just adorable."

<I, little giant, am Hainuwele, the one who's story will forever change the story of the world. Soon, that is. The omens have lead me to this wide land, to this very place, thus it must be fate, and I shall build camp upon the wooden mountains of the east, until the reason for my presence unveils itself.>

Hainuwele points towards the wooden shelves in the opposite corner of the room.
"Well, the inhabitants of this house have already forever changed the story of the world once or twice. You're in the right place."

"Because, as you should know little giant, that all good things in life are small."
"Not all good things. Whales, oceans, the Internet, the sun...I'd say about the same percentage of good things are small as things overall. Same with bad things. Ebola, malaria, the literary skill of Stephanie Meyer..."

"Please tell, what kind of place is this, and who are you people? Fate has lead me here, but I am yet to decipher it."
"...How have you not been aware of normal-sized people? Never meeting one, I can see, but not knowing the existence of? That requires society-wide willful ignorance on a scale I can't even imagine."

<I thank the gods giants breed at a much slower race. I can't imagine what the world would look like if there was several billions of you>
Will rolls his eyes. "There are."

"More akin to a high school."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24290 on: January 14, 2014, 10:17:07 am »

"That contains a swinger club?"
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 10:33:00 am by Akroma »

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24291 on: January 14, 2014, 10:23:23 am »

"My god, what kind of school does this have to be for Ester to imply that I would not be able to keep up my chastity, despite the denizens of this place being already...busy with eachother, and furthermore, 20 times my size?"
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 10:33:13 am by Akroma »

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24292 on: January 14, 2014, 10:25:09 am »

Geez, why can't I ever say something right?

"It's... Alright. I guess."

<That contains a swinger club?>

"Huh?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24293 on: January 14, 2014, 10:27:59 am »

"Huh?"

"Oh I get it. Marie mentioned being a psychiatrist, right? So this is a mental ward, holding compulsory sexual offenders? Then again...she seemed more like a patient to me"
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 10:33:53 am by Akroma »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24294 on: January 14, 2014, 10:31:38 am »

<My god, what kind of school does this have to be for Ester to imply that I would not be able to keep up my chastity, despite the denizens of this place being already...busy with eachother, and furthermore, 20 times my size?>

"High schools are full of adolescents. That should be sufficient explanation."

"Huh?"
<Oh I get it. Marie mentioned being a psychiatrist, right? So this is a mental ward, holding compulsory sexual offenders? Then again...she seemed more like a patient to me>
Will picks her up.
"Now, that is just offensive."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24295 on: January 14, 2014, 10:31:52 am »

<My god, what kind of school does this have to be for Ester to imply that I would not be able to keep up my chastity, despite the denizens of this place being already...busy with eachother, and furthermore, 20 times my size?>

<Oh I get it. Marie mentioned being a psychiatrist, right? So this is a mental ward, holding compulsory sexual offenders? Then again...she seemed more like a patient to me>

"I was just teasing!" Ester protests.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24296 on: January 14, 2014, 10:34:29 am »

"No hurt the wittle person!" Meme looks at Will in worry, wanting to show the new person to her doll house!
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24297 on: January 14, 2014, 10:36:50 am »

"Yes, let's inspect the house, and get away from these depraved ones."

Upon further inspection....

"Hmm...no electricity...no running water or sanitation...the windows are empty, and there are no fireplaces or heating for winter...the entire eastern wall is missing...is this part of a shanty town?"

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24298 on: January 14, 2014, 10:39:09 am »

"Oh... I KNOW! We get Sewina to make you house!" Meme holds out her paw for her to climb on and go see Selina.

Selina is awake and confused, gets an explanation for Conny via mind, and quickly dresses fully.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #24299 on: January 14, 2014, 10:40:13 am »

[To: Marquis Andras of Thirty Legions] <Come to think of it sir, if you're working as a police officer, what are your legions doing?>
>Running my demesne while I attend to mortal affairs. I have a fief I must keep, and I keep my legions to its maintenance and upkeep. Defence, if need be.<
Pages: 1 ... 1618 1619 [1620] 1621 1622 ... 4748