Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 134 135 [136] 137 138 ... 510

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread  (Read 317034 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread
« Reply #2025 on: July 18, 2014, 01:59:29 am »

: "I just make a few assumptions from the weapons they have, and if they're horseback or not. Just arranging them into different formations is a lot easier than actually trying to play the game proper."
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2026 on: July 18, 2014, 02:21:51 am »

: "Well, iffen ya say so."

Grifen examined the figurines--without touching, of course. So unlike the simple cloth dolls back home!
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2027 on: July 18, 2014, 02:26:00 am »

Meanwhile...

"Oi, kind lass." Matilda turned her head and moved up to the captain.

"Yes, Captain?"

"I wonder, is there any rush to ye trip? I wouldn't mind a detour, for a day maximum."

"A detour? Where to?"

"To the port of Arma. It ain't prettiest nor the most noble-lovin' of places, but I do business here, what's the word, lucrative business."

"And how it will profit me... and my companions?"

"I dunno. But there's lots of shady stores in Arco... ye might find yerself a neat weapon or magical trinket at reasonable price. Or you might want a fight on the Arena."

"Arena? They still haven't brought it down after Empress' orders?"

"Lass, that's the second city after Setine that's as far from the capital as possible, ya really think they would be so obedient? Not to mention, the Imperial overseer is buddy of at least ten important people of the Arma's streets." Matilda rubbed her chin.

"But like I said, 's your choice. I can always visit the port on my way back to Mireos."

"Hmm..."

//Voting in OOC Thread!
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #2028 on: July 18, 2014, 05:04:13 am »

"That's... Very brave of you, taking up the lance at your age." Sheila looked blankly at the older man before her, but then a smile spread across her face. "Well gramps, we can find glory together, what do you think?" She gave a playful slap to his left pauldron.
At the mention of his favorite word, Miguel perked up.

: "There is no doubt in my mind that this quest will be one full of glory!"

Then he realized he had been called grandpa again. It was a sore spot given all the resistance his daughter had against him becoming a knight. He drew his hands behind his back.
: "Now, for the record I want to know something. It's never too late for someone to do something like this right?"
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2029 on: July 18, 2014, 08:19:16 am »

: "More often than not I merely see these sorts of figurines as ornamental pieces." Alec stood aside to let Grifen take a better look, "But from what I've read there have been a few high ranking generals and strategists who use them as sort of a focus, to help them get the larger picture of a battle in their mind's eye."
: "Ah, I neglected something a little earlier." Alec snapped his fingers, looking over to the nomad "Lil' Miss? I hate to intrude on any generosity you may have, but can I ask something about that medicine you gave to the cavalier... Miguel was it?"

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2030 on: July 18, 2014, 10:41:54 am »

: "Miguel's the older guy, right? What about it?"

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2031 on: July 18, 2014, 12:03:34 pm »

: "Right." Alec nodded, "You wouldn't happen to know of some sort of remedy that'll help sickness? I have a... friend." Alec scratched his head and looked aside in consideration before continuing on, "He tends to get sick a lot, more than most people. It really disrupts his work. I owe him a bit, so I've been on the lookout for anything that could help."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2032 on: July 18, 2014, 12:09:56 pm »

Grifen frowned in concentration, mentally running over what she knew.
: "Hmm...well, it'd prob'ly depend on what yer friend gets sick with. Fer example, stomachaches ain't the same thing as headaches and I wouldn't give the same sorta medicine fer both. And of course I can't fix everything."

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2033 on: July 18, 2014, 12:33:07 pm »

: "I see." Alec stated, disappointment ever so slight, as he closed his eyes, "It's no specific sickness, just whenever he's out much, he's almost shoed-in to come down with something. Fever, cold, stomach pains, can't really nail it down. I've asked a number of healers in various places, but nothing seems to help."
Alec paused a moment to pull the pack off his shoulder and rummage around, pulling out a rough, leather-bound book and a quill with some odd cuts near its tip. Turning two pages from the book's first, he quickly started to jot something down.
: "It's no problem, though. I just wanted to ask, since you seem to know your medicines well. Which would make sense; unless my ears are on backwards, I'd think you're from the Masallan plains, no?"

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2034 on: July 18, 2014, 01:22:57 pm »

: "Yep! Born and raised!"
: "But...he just gets sick whenever and with whatever? I dunno, that's tricky. I guess he could try treatin' the illnesses as they come up, but..."
Her voice trailed off. Dealing with the symptoms as they arose wouldn't treat the underlying cause, and she suspected Alec or his friend knew that.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2035 on: July 18, 2014, 01:48:56 pm »

After watching the sea for the better part of an hour, Leo stood and went below decks. He had been neglecting his prayers and meditations, and now seemed like as good a time as any to catch up on them.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2036 on: July 18, 2014, 01:58:42 pm »

: "Typically, they used them to plan how they'd conduct a battle, but you wouldn't be able to use them in the midst of one, since you'd have to command and adapt those plans once it's in motion."
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2037 on: July 18, 2014, 08:11:03 pm »

"Well, there definitely comes a time when a warrior needs to hang up their sword..."

"But considering that you bested 3 gargoyles by yourself, I seriously doubt that time has come for you."

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #2038 on: July 18, 2014, 09:08:22 pm »

: "Hohoho!"

: "It was just a simple matter really! Just ride and lance and through the enemy! Sancho, he did all the work; didn't you Sancho!"

The horse neighed nervously in response and braced itself against another wave with agitation.

: "Oh don't be like that Sancho! Now, Miss Vega... I've done enough of the talking here. What is your story? What brings you aboard this ship? Honor? Glory?"
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2039 on: July 18, 2014, 09:31:04 pm »

"Impressment." Sheila said, her mood darkening instantly. "If you want to know more, try asking Matilda. I should go see Leo." Sheila stomped off toward where Miguel had said Leo was. Of course, he had gone below deck at this point, and was not there.

"Son of a bitch."
Pages: 1 ... 134 135 [136] 137 138 ... 510