Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 56

Author Topic: Supernatural Mafia 6 - Game Over!  (Read 161134 times)

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural Mafia 6 - [SIGNUPS] 3/9
« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2013, 12:41:54 am »

With the other two games recently ending, there may well be others joining.

I don't really want to play with beginners but it seems I have no choice.

I am utterly eager to play, but that's not likely to change and I'm also patient.  If one or more experienced (and I really, really hope known to be active!  I can't give this game experience that I lack, but I sure will give it involvement and interaction!) player(s) sign up, I volunteer to be the first newbie moved to the replacement list if that's what Mephansteras picks to do.

Good luck, Jim; you sure have played with a lot of newbies both in BMs and out; you have the right to say 'I'd rather not this time' and I hope you get your wish.  If not, I'll play my best, though I would have done that even without your stated preference.
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural Mafia 6 - [SIGNUPS] 9/9 - Now Beginner Friendly!
« Reply #31 on: October 21, 2013, 07:01:55 am »

I am utterly eager to play, but that's not likely to change and I'm also patient.  If one or more experienced (and I really, really hope known to be active!  I can't give this game experience that I lack, but I sure will give it involvement and interaction!) player(s) sign up, I volunteer to be the first newbie moved to the replacement list if that's what Mephansteras picks to do.

The 9-player thing is a minimum not a maximum.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 21, 2013, 08:31:01 am »

You know I'm just stupid enough to think this is a good idea, but Imp convinced me. I'm in if you want me.
Lets see how many heads I can rack up in a single night, I have a high score to beat.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2013, 08:49:35 am »

You know I'm just stupid enough to think this is a good idea, but Imp convinced me. I'm in if you want me.
Lets see how many heads I can rack up in a single night, I have a high score to beat.
O_o
It's you.

Good work Imp!

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 21, 2013, 10:57:20 am »

The 9-player thing is a minimum not a maximum.

Correct. I think I'll set a max at 16, though I highly doubt we'll get that many.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural Mafia 6 - [SIGNUPS] 10/16 - Now Beginner Friendly!
« Reply #35 on: October 21, 2013, 11:48:18 am »

I foresee... three replacements during the first day.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 21, 2013, 11:57:50 am »

Then sign me up for the replacement list.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 21, 2013, 01:47:23 pm »

Oh wow!  Now I'm going to get to read more of Max's play!  *capers*

I do so solemnly admit I have not yet finished reading all of the previous Supernatural games.  However I am working on them, in my own special way.  I offer Max's reappearance as an odd form of proof that I'm still working on them and continue to do so!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 21, 2013, 01:48:59 pm »

I do so solemnly admit I have not yet finished reading all of the previous Supernatural games.  However I am working on them, in my own special way.  I offer Max's reappearance as an odd form of proof that I'm still working on them and continue to do so!
I'm really wondering what you did backstage. That's some exceptional enthusiasm there! :D

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 21, 2013, 01:51:44 pm »

I'm really wondering what you did backstage. That's some exceptional enthusiasm there! :D

Keep wondering.   ;D  He can tell you or not as he pleases.  But I promise PMs from me to other players will stop once the game starts, unless I'm explicitly told I can PM other players ;p  Now, backstage stuff....  Ehh.  If it's in the rules and in my role, whatever.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 21, 2013, 02:16:28 pm »

Keep wondering.   ;D  He can tell you or not as he pleases.  But I promise PMs from me to other players will stop once the game starts, unless I'm explicitly told I can PM other players ;p  Now, backstage stuff....  Ehh.  If it's in the rules and in my role, whatever.
I kneeeeww it~~ :I
Still amazing on the PMs. :))

kleril

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm the guy who sucks
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 21, 2013, 11:45:51 pm »

Not too sure if I should in, or seek redemption in another round of BM.
"Obsession and despair take hold as you fail to recapture a fantastic sensation that you had for a moment but is now gone."

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 21, 2013, 11:49:16 pm »

Whats the worst that can happen?
You screw up everything and then get to reread the game a week later and laugh about all the fun you had? Great! It will save me from having to do it.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 22, 2013, 04:28:11 am »

Not too sure if I should in, or seek redemption in another round of BM.

Oh Kleril!  There's so much I would say to you and simply cannot yet.  It warms my heart to read of you playing more.  I believe I'd enjoy you INing here, if you want to.

kleril

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm the guy who sucks
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 22, 2013, 08:03:40 am »

*shrugs*
Alright, may 's well. In, then.
"Obsession and despair take hold as you fail to recapture a fantastic sensation that you had for a moment but is now gone."
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 56