Drink the Kool Aid
- 6 (17.1%)
Groovy
- 3 (8.6%)
Insane in the membrane
- 3 (8.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 521

Author Topic: Special People: Mechanical Syndrome  (Read 1088440 times)

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
Re: Special People: An RTD (Treebird Season)
« Reply #105 on: November 11, 2013, 10:29:41 pm »

Jordan narrowed his eyes at Zechariah. "She's the one who was interested. What's with the warning tone? I'm just trying to help out a girl."

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
  • Worlds together, worlds apart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 11, 2013, 10:59:33 pm »

"I can only say this: just be careful. We're swimming dangerous waters just by being here, and.. I can't explain it. But we can't mess with these forces, at least not now. Angel, we'll get you some money at the end of this. Run along now, alright?"

Zechariah stared at the bench. It read "Hunt."

Protecting everyone was going to be an incredible challenge.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 12, 2013, 12:01:43 am »

"Exploitation is not helpful."
I look over at the arguing pair at the hunt bench
"Um, I think we're probably choosing teams or whatever. Ziah, would you like to work with me?"
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 12:57:51 am by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 12, 2013, 12:44:13 am »

Suddenly a fat man child barges through, yelling OUT THE WAY I'M HUNGRY!

Head over to the Assault bench, having mistaken it for the word 'Food'. Did I mention he's illiterate?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 12, 2013, 01:51:09 am »

"Question, will we be able to talk to you god-people while we're in a mission or whatever?"

Choose the Stealth bench.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: November 12, 2013, 02:16:39 am »

"Question, will we be able to talk to you god-people while we're in a mission or whatever?"

Choose the Stealth bench.
"Oh, um hi. I guess we'll be working together? I'm Irine."
I slowly extend my right hand to the man with the prominent sensory organs on his face.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: November 12, 2013, 05:31:47 am »

Eria look at Jordan "What is an 'American dollar' what use do you need 500,000 of the things?"

Thinking about the choices, she was best at hunt and stealth and passable at assault. However is was two a peice and that left Disguise. "Can any of you trade? I'm useless at 'fitting in'."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 12, 2013, 08:06:23 am »

I slowly extend my right hand to the man with the prominent sensory organs on his face.

"Ah, a reptilian overlord! I knew you existed all along. Anyway, I'm Ike. What can you do? I mean, what unusual things, anyhow?"

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #113 on: November 12, 2013, 08:47:44 am »

"Um, what do the labels on the benches mean? What are we picking whenever we pick a bench to sit on?"
((Whoops. I knew I was forgetting something. We'll just say that he didn't say so immediately to be mysterious. Yeah, let's go with that.))
"You will be inserted to the challenge area in 4 teams. The benches represent those teams. Once you have decided your teams, the mission will begin. As the one who picked this challenge he will tell you more."
"Ah, yes.
The Assault team simply needs to get an object at an elevator near the center of the enemy compound. How you get there is irrelevant, but given that the most direct route is through the main gate, it will probably involve combat against the compound's security guards.
Stealth team needs to make its way to the roof of the compound and interface with the comm array there. It will prevent your enemy from calling reinforcements, among other things.
Hunt team will be inserted inside the enemy base on a 'Trojan horse'. They will be responsible for finding a security officer and retrieving his access card and biometric data. How you do that is irrelevant, but I have no problems with severed arms.
Disguise team will be already inside the base on the second floor disguised as workers. They will be responsible for getting data from one of the directors. How you do that, either through his office or through him, is irrelevant, although a little torture won't hurt. Well, it won't hurt you.
One of you also needs to go to a security station on the second floor and interface with the equipment there. It will prevent your enemy from communicating with each other and calling for reinforcements, among other things.
You will then all gather up in front of the main elevator and head down to Level -1, where you will receive further instructions."

"How you complete those objectives is completely up to you. You can go in guns blazing, killing everybody in your path. You can forget about the teams and do things as a single group. You can stealthily hunt every living thing in the base leaving you free to pursue your objectives unmolested. You can stealthily perform your objectives, bluffing your way past security, leaving everyone unharmed and with no clue you were ever there."
"Yeah, like that will ever happen. Did you see what took place a moment ago?"
"Anyway, you will still be able to talk to us during the mission.
Just remember that you will only be rewarded for completing the mission, so try to do so, even if it kills you."

((Turn later. Just wanted to give you this info.))

Did I mention he's illiterate?
((Well, illiteracy doesn't matter much unless he literally has trouble understanding language. Everything is translated to be understood by others. That's why the lizard lady is able to talk to you. Last time I checked, lizards donn't talk English.))

((@Harry Baldman: scapheap plays the blue lizard lady, Lenglon plays the three tailed fox lady. I'll add descriptions at the first post. Sometime.))
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 10:15:36 am by Parisbre56 »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: November 12, 2013, 08:49:53 am »

Angel sits down on the Disguise bench, interested to see what happens.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
  • Worlds together, worlds apart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: November 12, 2013, 09:02:38 am »

"Um, sorry. I guess I'm already with Jordan."

"Hey, good ouck to you all. I'll be looking out for you."

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: November 12, 2013, 09:56:06 am »

"Ah, a reptilian overlord! I knew you existed all along. Anyway, I'm Ike. What can you do? I mean, what unusual things, anyhow?"
I just sit and stare at Ike for a few seconds. then look down at my fox tails. then look back up at him.
"um... I... uh..."
I point at Eria the lizard woman.
"Um, isn't she..."
I let my arm drop and shake my head a couple times
"never mind. um..."
Eria look at Jordan "What is an 'American dollar' what use do you need 500,000 of the things?"

Thinking about the choices, she was best at hunt and stealth and passable at assault. However is was two apiece and that left Disguise. "Can any of you trade? I'm useless at 'fitting in'."
"Sure, I'll trade. This guy seems to want to work with you anyway"
I get up and leave the stealth bench and walk over to the disguise bench with Angel.
"Hi, I'm Irine."

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: November 12, 2013, 10:00:41 am »

I just sit and stare at Ike for a few seconds. then look down at my fox tails. then look back up at him.
"um... I... uh..."
I point at Eria the lizard woman.
"Um, isn't she..."
I let my arm drop and shake my head a couple times
"never mind. um..."

"You sure smell like a reptilian overlord, at any rate. They are deceptive in their looks, you see. The lizard lady over there, though, seems pretty harmless, all in all. A reptilian underling, if you will. You're the one behind the scenes, obviously."

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: November 12, 2013, 10:03:16 am »

"I'm not a lizard!"

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: November 12, 2013, 10:05:56 am »

"I'm not a lizard!"

"Of course not. You're a reptilian overlord. To call you a lizard would be to call me an inept chimpanzee. Totally different things. So, what do you do?"
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 521