Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Reboot?

Yea
Naw

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 27

Author Topic: The Avatar Arena: REBOOT IN PROGRESS  (Read 40387 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: Enter the Arena as Your Avatar RTD-Ified: FIVE, FOUR, THREETWOONEGO!
« Reply #90 on: November 25, 2013, 07:22:04 pm »

And reminder that all of you signed up for a death fight. Whether you realized it or not.
-.-
Fine, changing my action.
Spawn my arm-cannon on my right arm, run up the ramp to the elevated position and open fire on whoever I have the clearest shot at. Do NOT lose my grip on my schoolbag with my left arm. I haven't done my homework yet!
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
  • Worlds together, worlds apart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 25, 2013, 07:25:26 pm »

Changing my action too.
And Artemis has no problem with death, in case you hadn't got the message yet :P

Go after the nearest sucker. If they shoot, use my time control to pause or slow time and dodge dat projectile. ATTACK.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 25, 2013, 07:28:52 pm »

Run towards hills at edge of arena. Hide in bushes.

I think my character might be a bit underpowered.
Changing action. Trample anybody who tries to stop me, but don't start fights. Run towards hills at edge of arena.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 25, 2013, 07:36:07 pm »

Changing my action too.
And Artemis has no problem with death, in case you hadn't got the message yet :P

Go after the nearest sucker. If they shoot, use my time control to pause or slow time and dodge dat projectile. ATTACK.
well, that's blatant.
Stay out of meele with the quoted person.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 25, 2013, 07:45:27 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

And now we wait for the overshoots. If I can join.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 25, 2013, 07:51:53 pm »

((Sorry, man. I think only having 12 is the best right now, and as it's an insta-respawn game, there is no waitlist.))
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 25, 2013, 07:55:30 pm »

((Sorry, man. I think only having 12 is the best right now, and as it's an insta-respawn game, there is no waitlist.))
((No problem.))
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 25, 2013, 08:03:09 pm »

I forget, do you get anything for a kill?
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: November 25, 2013, 08:07:12 pm »

I forget, do you get anything for a kill?
>.>

<.<

Mebbe. Well, yes. But I won't say what.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 25, 2013, 09:38:57 pm »

You actually hit that on the mark, TCM. Artemis uses his power to warp around, catch people off guard, and attack with his katana. For humans, this would pretty much mean they're dead. But that doesn't work the same in this arena.

+1 Internets for you.
I can imagine my guy's reaction. It involves a lot of fire breathing.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 26, 2013, 12:09:44 am »

(Well, you should consider the fact that you are the largest character in the game (sans GWG, but that's dependent on his form) and have a lot of raw physical power. I see your main downside as lack of a projectile weapon. So get in there! Plus you've got more toughness than anyone besides the Tsunami or Tupac on his first life.)
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 26, 2013, 12:12:37 am »

(Well, you should consider the fact that you are the largest character in the game (sans GWG, but that's dependent on his form) and have a lot of raw physical power. I see your main downside as lack of a projectile weapon. So get in there! Plus you've got more toughness than anyone besides the Tsunami or Tupac on his first life.)

The lack of ranged attacks is going to be a major pain, though. And my melee attacking capabilities aren't quite the best, either, though stomping might be able to beat weak attacks and can double as an escape.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 26, 2013, 12:15:42 am »

The lack of ranged attacks is going to be a major pain, though. And my melee attacking capabilities aren't quite the best, either, though stomping might be able to beat weak attacks and can double as an escape.

((Next time, you should change your avatar to a pic of a war elephant with some dudes riding it either throwing spears or shooting arrows. That would solve your problems while still remaining true to your name.

Also, I'm fraternizing with the enemy. So I'll stop now.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 26, 2013, 12:16:38 am »

((Next time, you should change your avatar to a pic of a war elephant with some dudes riding it either throwing spears or shooting arrows. That would solve your problems while still remaining true to your name.

Also, I'm fraternizing with the enemy. So I'll stop now.))

SANTAPHANT GO! I suppose it's probably too late, but I'd like to gain the powers of Christmas when I die or get a kill or whatever.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 12:19:05 am by Elephant Parade »

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: November 26, 2013, 12:22:04 am »

((Totally, man. As soon as you die, you can change avatars and make a new sheet, or just alter your old one.))
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 27