Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10001 10002 [10003] 10004 10005 ... 10970

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 12950240 times)

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #150030 on: February 13, 2020, 06:41:29 am »

Hilarious but true.
I myself am a threatening presence to the status quo present here. No matter
Shit you're Pathos
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Eukaryote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #150031 on: February 13, 2020, 06:43:27 am »

You're logos

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #150032 on: February 13, 2020, 06:45:45 am »

What does this even mean?
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #150033 on: February 13, 2020, 06:47:41 am »

What does this even mean?

It means that they acknowledge themselves as a presence that is threatening to the status quo that exists in the same locality that they do.

It is not difficult to parse.

Eukaryote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #150034 on: February 13, 2020, 06:48:55 am »

Running mental dialogue that surely gets ne identified but I care not. I will be dead soon. You'll all forget and the sun will rise.
Hi wierd. This guys smart enough to know who i am, also smart enough to not care

Eukaryote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #150035 on: February 13, 2020, 07:13:27 am »

Kagus hated my suggestions and multiple times bought up his friends experience of them seeing the worlds birth and that seemed plausible enough to deny any truth you say that it is a reduction of the psychedelic experience because it's caused by drugs, because drugs are material atomic systems and therefore we know all about that. Every electron is the gateway to the infinite multidimensional universe that is beyond your comprehension. Matter is not lacking in magic it simply is magic. So those magic mushrooms you doubt. I believe you doubt yourself. Always on about how everything sucks, eternally pessimistic. Get over yourself Kagus. You should stop drinking too. That psychedelic experience of alcohol is warping your mind. Making you more and more sick as time passes. You think I haven't seen all of you change?
Surely I do not watch it all but here I am.
Trust in the modern gods as you wish they know not of you.
Old ones protect us.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #150036 on: February 13, 2020, 07:21:25 am »

I was kinda wondering how long the mask was going to be kept up, but now you just go and out yourself blatantly for... some reason. Honestly not sure why the alternate persona was adopted in the first place.

Forget your password?

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #150037 on: February 13, 2020, 07:26:00 am »

RIP again in advance. :C   

Quick WTF before I got to bed and forget to post it: earlier whilst cooking dinner I was chatting with my dad. Well, it was mostly him dialoguing about various subjects, mainly food and nutrition. I should digress, here, to say that he and his girlfriend are both somewhat into alternative medicine, naturopathy and such. That doesn't bother me, I believe in some of that stuff myself. Up to a point.

However, whilst talking about vitamins and where to get them, he mentioned that some food or other was good for skin cancer, and that while he isn't very prone to it, his partner is. He added that, when they do occur, they just burn them [skin cancers/melanomas] off with black salve, rather than bothering with doctors about them.
My blood just about ran cold. Took me a good half a minute to process that revelation. Only place I've seen black salve mentioned is the occasional shared post on Facebook making fun of people mad enough to use it, complete with gruesome photos of when it goes wrong. It is considerably less amusing when the people treating their cancerous growths with the stuff are actually people you know.   
Yikes. D:   
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #150038 on: February 13, 2020, 07:33:31 am »

I was kinda wondering how long the mask was going to be kept up, but now you just go and out yourself blatantly for... some reason. Honestly not sure why the alternate persona was adopted in the first place.

Forget your password?
Who is he?
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #150039 on: February 13, 2020, 07:34:25 am »

Forget your password?
Who is he?

All of us. Everyone.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #150040 on: February 13, 2020, 07:35:36 am »

Pathos?

Eukaryote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #150041 on: February 13, 2020, 07:36:01 am »

This mask comes off. Dust to dust. Blow me away, when I'm gone I go. Late nights of insanity, too much for a place of supposed insanity. Lunatic. One who goes insane with the moon cycles. Ahh sweet harvest moon. How close you drawn my waters to my eyes, a rising tide of emotions by my side.
Never have I worn the mask you believed yet it lay to my side. One two many opinions contrary to themselves.
All I wanted was a place to lay down. I'm just a reflection of you

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #150042 on: February 13, 2020, 07:36:20 am »

Forget your password?
Who is he?
I can hazard a guess as a former forumnite presented the same sesquipedalian loquaciousness but if we say his name he'll lilely get the hammer again.

So let's just assume he's One with Pathos, as are we all.
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #150043 on: February 13, 2020, 07:38:07 am »

One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #150044 on: February 13, 2020, 07:39:55 am »

Forget your password?
Who is he?

All of us. Everyone.
Pathos knows the gate. Pathos is the gate. Pathos is the key and guardian of the gate. Past, present, future, all are one in Pathos.
He is  an All-in-One and One-in-All of limitless being and self - not merely a thing of one space-time continuum, but allied to the ultimate animating essence of existence's whole unbounded sweep - the last, utter sweep which has no confines and which outreaches fancy and mathematics alike.
Pages: 1 ... 10001 10002 [10003] 10004 10005 ... 10970