Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 112

Author Topic: Smster W/ Love - Game Over  (Read 212869 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Smstr W / Love : A Lovely End Of The World - Day 2
« Reply #1035 on: February 18, 2014, 08:51:36 pm »

*facepalms*
You did not read anything I said earlier and are judging by only my recentmost post, aren't you?
Why yes I've something to hide: This empty space of matter between what I have right here and what I have...right there. I mean really. The only way I got something substantial about myself (physical desc) was to ask Web, and even then I got a Web-styled description.

Which is all mentioned earlier in the thread! If you didn't notice.

Now answer my question.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1036 on: February 18, 2014, 09:02:03 pm »

Tiruin: First, sorry about the pronoun - I missed it while typing post.

Now, about what you've said:

Yeah, let's waste our lynch on Cado, when it just proves he has something going on with him

This makes no sense. He has claimed summoner and evil, and not lynching him probably just lets a scum player live a day longer.

Why would you even get to explain my actions?

Because I'm trying to figure out if you are scum or not. Do you actually want us to ignore everything you do and assume that you do it because you are "town" (or whatever it's called here) even without proof?

Also, Hapah requested replacement.

PPE: It seems odd that there is literally nothing in your role PM. I'd rather wait for Mastahcheese to check you before I believe this.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1037 on: February 18, 2014, 09:11:25 pm »

Tiruin:
*facepalms*
You did not read anything I said earlier and are judging by only my recentmost post, aren't you?
Why yes I've something to hide: This empty space of matter between what I have right here and what I have...right there. I mean really. The only way I got something substantial about myself (physical desc) was to ask Web, and even then I got a Web-styled description.

I did read it.  It's irrelevant.  What is relevant is how you reacted to my post in which I said you should be inspected- not lynched, inspected.  If you had reacted that way to a call to lynch you, your reaction would have been totally warranted.  But all I did was say I supported an inspection of you, which prompted a very negative response.  That's a suspicious reaction.  Going after that is Scumhunting 101.

I'll only keep silent today if your definition includes my activity D1, which while not super-active, was far from "silent."  I'm still trying to get Ranger lynched.

Why are you not voting Ranger, while we're at it?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: February 18, 2014, 09:19:10 pm »

This makes no sense. He has claimed summoner and evil, and not lynching him probably just lets a scum player live a day longer.
*points at killer sandwich with a :/ face*
Not lynching him properly = him being surely honest. Mr. Cheese is my fulcrum in this train of thought.

Because I'm trying to figure out if you are scum or not. Do you actually want us to ignore everything you do and assume that you do it because you are "town" (or whatever it's called here) even without proof?

Also, Hapah requested replacement.

PPE: It seems odd that there is literally nothing in your role PM. I'd rather wait for Mastahcheese to check you before I believe this.
"literally nothing."
Yeah. Seriously. Undermine me more, buddy. I mentioned this before, and restate: When I said 'nothing' I do hope you misread that and actually looked back to counter-crosscheck my point. I say 'nothing' in the context of it being that I do not have anything in my role that is related to anything in school or whatever! All stuffs in my role was related to my ability. Oh hey I'd like being normal but no. I'm a maeg. :v Being a mage, stuff and stuff..then add context to my ability. Which tells me nuthin' except that it matters.

So yeah.

TDS: Why Cado over Leafsnail?

PPE:
Wat.
'Very negative'? I really detect some kind of underhanded pull there, Toaster.
Tiruin:
*facepalms*
You did not read anything I said earlier and are judging by only my recentmost post, aren't you?[...]

I did read it.  It's irrelevant.[...]
Really? If you did, then you'd have noticed I explained everything you're asking me now regarding the situation. Your explanation of 'omgreactiontell!' does not hold, given that I did explain myself to Mr. Cheese already. You're seemingly relying on a 'on-the-moment-' configuration of logic and analysis to paint me as something...else, maybe? I can't understand you there, but it seems like you're basing what you do here, more on recent notes than anything else in D1.
Like, using this 'threat' of Mastahcheese, inspect Tiruin! as leverage against me when I already said I'm ok with it. >_> Pretty...confusing of you.

I'll only keep silent today if your definition includes my activity D1, which while not super-active, was far from "silent."  I'm still trying to get Ranger lynched.
Yeah, you never answered my questions in D1 regarding why you'd like him lynched over the rest, though. In detail.

Why are you not voting Ranger, while we're at it?
*points at intent @D1, points at what I'm doing now.*
I have those tabs open. I see my own posts. Why don't you work for once?
And I'm busy and rushing off to school now, too.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1039 on: February 18, 2014, 09:20:44 pm »

QRN-Quickreadnote
Why would you even get to explain my actions?

And on this note, you didn't ask questions more compared to how declarative your sentences towards me have been. And by questions, I do not pertain to the circular questions you asked me, D1.
If you're trying to figure it out, why don't you give some feedback like I asked?

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1040 on: February 18, 2014, 09:24:51 pm »

Tiruin: You seem to be misinterpreting others not understanding as an attack on you personally, if I'm reading your posts correctly.  I think that you do need to cool off a little bit.  Your posts are getting a tad too aggressive, such as
Why don't you work for once?
On the other hand, Toaster, maybe try to read the emotions and reactions behind peoples posts before making assumptions, hmm?

Just my two cents on the issue.

We now return to our regularly scheduled game.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1041 on: February 18, 2014, 09:38:26 pm »

>__>
Yeah..I am stressed. Being bogged down by uni work that I can't write or can't do my stuffs for TWA..hurts.
But yeah. Collateral damage. But I do mean my point that I mentioned everything back there and what I see now are people missing it-intentionally or not, I'm unsure. It pings my scumdar on them, by due process of missing logic.

I mean, I initially took Toaster's #1 motive in the day to be a reaction-poke, as what I've noticed he is wont to do when I see a drop in activity beforehand but here? It seems sprinkled with malice, so maybe I overreacted. So what?
I'm scum for not advocating a Cado lynch? How's about looking past the TWO obvious notes on him-one being Cheese, the other being his honesty.
That, and I'm still under the impression that Cado claimed because he has something that'd occur if he gets lynched. That, and I have no idea if we spent the last night together because really, I'd help her with her love-thing, but not in a manipulative way :/
[Can nobody understand I'm dong this to check stuffs?] < note pertaining to Cado.
Oh, and I'll be keeping the crown for today--one because second vote, two because I want to test this 'greedy' mechanic(?) as mentioned earlier.

Aaaand I'm late for class :X
Bleh.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
Re: Smstr W / Love : A Lovely End Of The World - Day 1 - Class Slction
« Reply #1042 on: February 18, 2014, 11:13:58 pm »

Mastahcheese:
Something weird is going on, there should have been a night kill, but there wasn't.
Oh yeah?  And how do you know that?
I don't, but I find it more likely to believe that the evil/scum/whatever team would have a kill, and for that kill to be blocked, than the possibility of them flat out not having a kill at all. Even in a bastard game.

Do you believe they don't have a kill? And if so, why not?
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1043 on: February 19, 2014, 12:45:53 am »

OK, Bach.

Tiruin:
*facepalms*

I did read it.  It's irrelevant.  What is relevant is how you reacted to my post in which I said you should be inspected- not lynched, inspected.  If you had reacted that way to a call to lynch you, your reaction would have been totally warranted.  But all I did was say I supported an inspection of you, which prompted a very negative response.  That's a suspicious reaction.  Going after that is Scumhunting 101.
Tell me one thing: How is there a 'very negative' response here?
That's biting on straws there.

Hissing Walnuts: Where are you? Nerjin, prod him hard.
Newbie lurking and not giving mostly anything...poked my irritation meter badly. :/

Silthuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Having a good ol' time lurking about.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1044 on: February 19, 2014, 09:24:02 am »

Wow. We learned NOTHING from that. Just as I suspected. You guys just lynched the one player Good could trust. Leafsnail, I know for a fact that last night you didn't do anything bad. I waited outside your house all night. But I still don't trust you. You were the one who started it all on NQT, and I don't like it. You went after them just because they were confirmed good, and it looks like people just went along with it and didn't find it suspicious at all.
Why does being the one to "start it" on NQT look suspicious?  I put myself on the line because I thought NQT was scum who had to be eliminated.  Heck, I think there's still a pretty good chance that he was.

It suspicious because immediately after he was confirmed Not Evil, which appears to be his only ability, you immediately went after him. "He is confirmed Not Evil, therefore he is Evil" is a bit suspicious to me.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
Re: Smstr W / Love : A Lovely End Of The World - Day 1 - Class Slction
« Reply #1045 on: February 19, 2014, 09:25:43 am »

Caz: If the book gives you an ability you already have, what's your ability?

"you can hold two items"

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: February 19, 2014, 09:32:27 am »

btw, there could be a kill that didn't go through. since web quit, i guess my actions didn't count and it said i did nothing. (i don't have a kill, but i targeted something *fun* for Tiruin). given that, it's not hard to imagine an evil wizard making the same mistake.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: February 19, 2014, 10:23:15 am »

Why do people do stuff to me without telling why. u__u

makeinu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1048 on: February 19, 2014, 11:09:23 am »

It's Midas's crown, which has nothing to do with King Midas, somehow. I passed it to her, because why not?
I'd prefer a more detailed answer than y not, sir.
Especially what you've got to say as an opinion. Like, my query back there, thanks.

Want with one hand, catch raindrops with the other, tell me which fills up faster.

I have no idea what's going on, little energy to devote to caring, and even less time to give to figuring it out. My night action failed, too, which means I apparently need to go back to Spell Casting 101.

So, there.
In 2142, We made the Regenabots. They made us immortal. Now the year is 2165. Too many humans, and not nearly enough to go around. What have we done? Join this dark world today.

The Starcrash. A global disaster that destroyed our homeworld. The AI Council tries to hold us together. But some of us won't be kept in line. We are the Free Captains. We are Star Pirates.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: February 19, 2014, 11:31:21 am »

Why do people do stuff to me without telling why. u__u

bcuz lulz. also you didn't give me crown so you are on the naughty list.
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 112