Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 74

Author Topic: FUCK YOU, DAD!: Not grading on a curve.  (Read 129256 times)

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: FUCK YOU, DAD!: I UPDATE EVERY DAY YOU BLIND BASTARDS
« Reply #870 on: February 12, 2014, 09:43:28 pm »

Teach him to pretend to have been in Vietnam.

He's too young for that.  He'd need to have gained time travel from one of the gods and/or stole the Doctor's TARDIS or the Back to the Future Delorean.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: February 12, 2014, 10:17:20 pm »

Hence the pretend part.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: February 12, 2014, 10:26:42 pm »

Teach him to pretend to have been in Vietnam.

He's too young for that.  He'd need to have gained time travel from one of the gods and/or stole the Doctor's TARDIS or the Back to the Future Delorean.
Make Grate build a TARDIS.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: February 13, 2014, 01:05:45 am »

The flesh is weak. Replace it all with pure economics.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #874 on: February 13, 2014, 03:46:40 am »

Train Grate to be the younger version of Old Man Henderson

(He's got the god-killing part down, but there's other aspects that need to be built up as well.)
+1. Give him some Irish Potato Whiskey.
+1 Teach him to pretend to have been in Vietnam.
+1 Actually stage a god to kidnap his lawn gnomes.
+1
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #875 on: February 13, 2014, 08:01:56 am »

Well lets fucking see what one of those is.

Let me just type that in and...wow thats a lot of text and it is...4:30 in the morning.  Welcome to a new Lets Skim with piecewise. AHhhhhhhyeah, thats a guy. He did stuff. Shotgun. Irish accent. Shooting a shoggoth. I don't think that would work but whatever. I don't know.  I'm gonna throw a dice at it and see what happens.

Hunnngahhh

[1]

Seems my dice hit your child in the eye and now he lost is depth perception and is walking into things like a tin soldier in a hallway filled with rakes.

Hehehe

Oh, looks like a thing did happen though.

Luckily it's not a big thing yet. Probably not. Nah. Probably not. Not like the other thing thats also coming up. Hehe. Better hope grate stops failing. Heeee. This game is strange.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #876 on: February 13, 2014, 08:19:14 am »

He is obviously doing a Hitler. -1
((Wow, I dunno how I missed that :P
I guess I just didn't picture Hitler as being in jail. Huh.))

Well lets fucking see what one of those is.

Let me just type that in and...wow thats a lot of text and it is...4:30 in the morning.  Welcome to a new Lets Skim with piecewise. AHhhhhhhyeah, thats a guy. He did stuff. Shotgun. Irish accent. Shooting a shoggoth. I don't think that would work but whatever. I don't know.  I'm gonna throw a dice at it and see what happens.

O.O Piecewise doesn't know the story of Old Man Henderson?@?!?!?$#*?
Yeah, its awesome so you should probably read the whole thing when you get some time.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #877 on: February 13, 2014, 08:25:47 am »

Well, that's not ominous at all.
Go see a movie with Grate. Buy popcorn. Be quiet while the movie is playing. Stay for the credits. throw out your trash afterwards. Finally, explain the economics of how movie theaters make money and why they want people to buy concessions. As well as why the concessions are priced so high.

Next, take Grate to a church service, sit in the back, be quiet during the service. finally, explain to him where churches get their income, how they interact with taxes in comparison to other organizations, and what people are actually paying them for and why.

Next, a theme park, go on rides, watch people embarrass themselves, try strange deserts. and once again, end it all with a detailed economics explanation, why people pay so much to get to stand in line, why the food is extra expensive, why some things are labeled as the parks and others seem to be other businesses, and how the employees of the two interact. why theme parks have to worry so much about having a well-designed parking lot, and the hidden costs to getting and maintaining one. etc etc etc.

Next, natural parks, and the costs to maintining and protecting wildlife, undeveloped land, as well as developing on rough terrain with minimal changes to the landscape.

Next, sports arenas and sports games.

Next, Theatre and music halls.

Next...

Next...

N...

...zzz
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

WhitiusOpus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pro-radiation Lobbyist
    • View Profile
« Reply #878 on: February 13, 2014, 08:38:57 am »

Wat? So it's okay to make Grate the God-Emperor to whom 1000's of people are sacrificed daily, but Hitler is crossing a boundary?

Have Grate make a monotheistic religion with him as the prophet. Convince millions to follow His teachings, and then lead them to invade China and jump start WWIII so that Grate can rule the world easier.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 10:53:58 am by WhitiusOpus »
Quote from: The Froggy Ninja
Young Masches: Fetch yonder blade!
Masches grabs his "sword." Navi gasps. Her aura flushes a pinkish hue and she flies out the window.

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #879 on: February 13, 2014, 09:06:03 am »

Send Grate to the university. The Unseen Univeristy.
I stand by my previous suggestion. We need to grind his Schooliouses to make up for his permanently crippled Businessness. Besides, throwing him into the same castle with power-hungry, poison-happy, catastrophe-causing wizards seems like a good survival training.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 09:14:01 am by HmH »

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #880 on: February 13, 2014, 09:56:37 am »

Well, that's not ominous at all.
Go see a movie with Grate. Buy popcorn. Be quiet while the movie is playing. Stay for the credits. throw out your trash afterwards. Finally, explain the economics of how movie theaters make money and why they want people to buy concessions. As well as why the concessions are priced so high.

Next, take Grate to a church service, sit in the back, be quiet during the service. finally, explain to him where churches get their income, how they interact with taxes in comparison to other organizations, and what people are actually paying them for and why.

Next, a theme park, go on rides, watch people embarrass themselves, try strange deserts. and once again, end it all with a detailed economics explanation, why people pay so much to get to stand in line, why the food is extra expensive, why some things are labeled as the parks and others seem to be other businesses, and how the employees of the two interact. why theme parks have to worry so much about having a well-designed parking lot, and the hidden costs to getting and maintaining one. etc etc etc.

Next, natural parks, and the costs to maintining and protecting wildlife, undeveloped land, as well as developing on rough terrain with minimal changes to the landscape.

Next, sports arenas and sports games.

Next, Theatre and music halls.

Next...

Next...

N...

...zzz
+1. Like I said, we need to spend some quality time together.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #881 on: February 13, 2014, 11:35:35 am »

I stand by my previous suggestion. We need to grind his Schooliouses to make up for his permanently crippled Businessness. Besides, throwing him into the same castle with power-hungry, poison-happy, catastrophe-causing wizards seems like a good survival training.
+1

or my previous suggestion:
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #882 on: February 13, 2014, 02:12:57 pm »

Wat? So it's okay to make Grate the God-Emperor to whom 1000's of people are sacrificed daily, but Hitler is crossing a boundary?

Have Grate make a monotheistic religion with him as the prophet. Convince millions to follow His teachings, and then lead them to invade China and jump start WWIII so that Grate can rule the world easier.

I'm all for making a religon with Grate at the center of it!
+1
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #883 on: February 13, 2014, 02:25:34 pm »

+1

or my previous suggestion:
+1

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #884 on: February 13, 2014, 02:44:15 pm »

Is that a +1 to the Unseen University or +1 to the TARDIS?
Glory to Arstotzka!
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 74