Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 141

Author Topic: Drunk Thread -(Awesome Thread)-  (Read 171754 times)

Azkanan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Drunk Thread -(Awesome Thread)-
« Reply #690 on: September 24, 2017, 05:47:39 pm »

*wanders into Bay12*

"IF IT TW'ASN'T FOR YER WELLIES,
WHERE WOULD YOU BE?
YOU'D BE IN A HOSPITAL, OR INFIRMARY,
'CAUSE YOU WOULD HAVE A DOZEN OF FLU,
OR EVEN PLEURISY,
IF YE'DIDN'EE HAVE Y'FEET,
IN YER WELLLLLIES!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SguYlpm3ffQ

*Passes out in the shower*
A pool of Dwarven Ale.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS ?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: September 24, 2017, 05:51:24 pm »

You have no idea how much you made my day there, wee man.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: October 06, 2017, 03:42:14 pm »

Well. Looks like someone won the drunk thread.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: October 08, 2017, 01:47:45 am »

Nice. :))

In other Drunk news, I got properly drunk last night for the first time in quite a while. Not sure how much of a mess I was... I know getting home was a bit of a struggle.
Don't think I did any drunken singing, but I did quite a bit of dancing. Can't go wrong with a boogie, right??
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: October 08, 2017, 09:09:26 am »

Last time I got truly drunk, my two friends and I sang drunken karaoke. We were obscenely intoxicated.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: October 08, 2017, 09:24:11 am »

I fondly remember drunken/sleep deprived singing with friends...  One of the purest forms of relaxation and fun I've ever found.  I look forward to experiencing that again!
(I'm usually far too reserved to sing or dance around others)
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: October 09, 2017, 08:22:52 pm »

Last time I took one of my buds drinking he got plastered and went up and down the road impaling everyone's phone books on the iron fences along the way.

No joke.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: October 10, 2017, 03:47:48 am »

Last time I took one of my buds drinking he got plastered and went up and down the road impaling everyone's phone books on the iron fences along the way.

No joke.

Have you been sober since the 90's or what?

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: October 10, 2017, 07:46:23 pm »

I mean I took a "friend" drinking on his 21rst and he shouted at a cop and shitted on someone's floor.
I would love to say more, but I'm a better drunk than that fuck.

I know better than to betray *others*.
Yeah, I see you, man.
She/they
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: October 11, 2017, 01:02:57 pm »

No joke.

Have you been sober since the 90's or what?

It was...... probably 2006-7? There were still phone books around on that street for the local businesses :3

To be fair I was about halfway to fully plastered at the time, they may have been books-of-a-similar-thickness-to-phonebooks. Pretty sure there were some Yellowpages in the mix though. Anyway there were a lot of wrought-iron fences about with the sharp point tops, and those ended up topped with very thick books.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: October 11, 2017, 01:19:47 pm »

I mean I took a "friend" drinking on his 21rst and he shouted at a cop and shitted on someone's floor.
I would love to say more, but I'm a better drunk than that fuck.

I know better than to betray *others*.
Yeah, I see you, man.
Was it his first time drinking?
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: October 11, 2017, 01:32:02 pm »

Heh, no.  First time he went that far, though.
She/they

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: October 11, 2017, 06:13:37 pm »

Once, years ago when I was very much a novice drinker, I accidentally peed on a cop car.
With two cops inside at the time.

Amazingly, though, they didn't harass me beyond a brief talking-to - I think the reason they'd parked there (next to the small tree which was the intended target for my piddle) was because they'd seen me stumbling my way home and figured they'd investigate.
Drunk-me had no idea what was going on and expressed genuine horror when reminded of the incident. Still not sure quite why I decided to pee on that tree - it was literally right in front of my house.
Perhaps drunk-me didn't want to wake up his brother, whom he lived with at the time. Perhaps drunk-me simply didn't realise he'd made it home already.
I certainly hadn't learned my limits in those days, nor how and when to purposefully exceed them. >.>

Whatever the case, the events are long past the point of being embarrassing and I wound up with a pretty damn amusing story to tell.
...Well, I guess embarrassing moments don't always expire after a while. Normally I can get embarrassed over a wide variety of stupid scenes. I seem to be struggling to feel such embarrassment right now, though - perhaps I am simply too tired.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 06:15:18 pm by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: October 12, 2017, 02:10:51 pm »

I went to Rome with my highschool class a long time ago. I was very much a novice drinker back then, too, and rum only cost about 2 euros per liter in Italy, back in the days.
So yeah, I got royally drunk there.
It wasn't a police car. It was worse, and could have ended in pain. I peed against the presidential palace, just barely out of sight of the machine-gun armed guards. I was very lucky there that I didn't pee 2 steps around the corner, the presidential guard wasn't known to be very friendly or forgiving.
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: October 12, 2017, 05:32:43 pm »

I went to Rome with my highschool class a long time ago. I was very much a novice drinker back then, too, and rum only cost about 2 euros per liter in Italy, back in the days.
So yeah, I got royally drunk there.
It wasn't a police car. It was worse, and could have ended in pain. I peed against the presidential palace, just barely out of sight of the machine-gun armed guards. I was very lucky there that I didn't pee 2 steps around the corner, the presidential guard wasn't known to be very friendly or forgiving.

THEY HAVE YOUR IP ADDRESS RUN MARTINUZZ RUN
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 141