Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1519 1520 [1521] 1522 1523 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2408179 times)

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #22800 on: October 02, 2015, 01:10:44 pm »

I wonder how many lives Steve is sacrificing at moment. People on the transport ship. People on nearby cities. Maybe even all people on the planet.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22801 on: October 02, 2015, 01:25:29 pm »

People can still leap into Intoxicated, right, and post as gods? To be waitlisted? And there's also the option to just jump in if you're quick enough and there's spaces...?
One wheel short of a wagon

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22802 on: October 02, 2015, 01:29:07 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
It's weaseling time!

Hey mission 24 people, listen up!

As per pw's request, Miya will be 'leading' M24 for now, in terms of mission preparation (not the mission itself). He isn't going himself, Sean is supposed to be the ground commander, should he return. If not... well, I'm sure you'll figure it out yourselves. Either way, this is the list of accepted volunteers for M24 from the wiki:

Vladimir Fedorov (Comrade P.)
Kai (Dutrius)
Vanessa Anagrid (xantalos)
Anthony (renegadelobster)
Ronald (Wolfkit)
Auriel (HFS)
Robert (skymarshal)
Ian Smith (having phun)
Yancy Hargraves (tryrar)
Christopher (NJW)
Auron (Unholy Pariah)
Leonardo (urist mccoder)
Jobasio (yoink)
Eddie Vazquez (Nunzillor)
Flint Westwood (Parisbre)

Lyra was also on there, but this seemed to be provisional and depending on a message from Sean/Anton, which never came, so I won't include her for now (also because we're at the 15 people limit already). Lenglon, if you still wanna join, let it be known IC like with the others and I'll add you.

So now, I'll be using a couple deadlines to ensure things keep moving.

Sunday 4/10: finalize mission roster. After this, it's final, no more changes
Wednesday 7/10: finalize mission equipment. After this, no more equipment can be requested from Hep.
Thursday 8/10: mission start!

Now, on the wiki I'll make a list of 'approved equipment' where we can note down what (if any) equipment you guys get for the mission for free. I'll also make a 'idea list' where people can note down ideas if they want, but ONLY equipment that pw has approved you guys getting will actually be given. Ask him either in a thread, pm or irc, just make sure there's evidence (be sure to quote irc or pm in the ooc thread). Don't ask Miya, he can't approve anything himself.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22803 on: October 02, 2015, 02:09:21 pm »

*Reads mission 21*

...Wyh do I get the sense that Steve is piloting your ship into the anomaly with the intent of detonating EVERYTHING?
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #22804 on: October 02, 2015, 02:12:13 pm »

*Reads mission 21*

...Wyh do I get the sense that Steve is piloting your ship into the anomaly with the intent of detonating EVERYTHING?

Because he's doing it?

I think there's a rising trend where Steve ends up saving our asses on mission site via increasingly violent means.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #22805 on: October 02, 2015, 02:33:56 pm »

Well... the phone is ringing now, ain't it?  ;D
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #22806 on: October 02, 2015, 02:36:33 pm »

*Reads mission 21*

Because he's doing it?

I think there's a rising trend where Steve ends up saving our asses on mission site via increasingly violent means.

It only counts as saving you if you don't die in the process. And considering he's ramming a ship down at high speeds while also overloading the truck sized automanips in it, that is far from a given.

People can still leap into Intoxicated, right, and post as gods? To be waitlisted? And there's also the option to just jump in if you're quick enough and there's spaces...?
You can join up as gods, yep. And yes, there is, shortly, assuming people don't show up.

I wonder how many lives Steve is sacrificing at moment. People on the transport ship. People on nearby cities. Maybe even all people on the planet.
A lot, but calculations show that it's better to lose a ship, a city or even a planet then to let this thing come out.

Assuming we can stop this thing at all.

It's weaseling time!

Hey mission 24 people, listen up!

As per pw's request, Miya will be 'leading' M24 for now, in terms of mission preparation (not the mission itself). He isn't going himself, Sean is supposed to be the ground commander, should he return. If not... well, I'm sure you'll figure it out yourselves. Either way, this is the list of accepted volunteers for M24 from the wiki:

Vladimir Fedorov (Comrade P.)
Kai (Dutrius)
Vanessa Anagrid (xantalos)
Anthony (renegadelobster)
Ronald (Wolfkit)
Auriel (HFS)
Robert (skymarshal)
Ian Smith (having phun)
Yancy Hargraves (tryrar)
Christopher (NJW)
Auron (Unholy Pariah)
Leonardo (urist mccoder)
Jobasio (yoink)
Eddie Vazquez (Nunzillor)
Flint Westwood (Parisbre)

Lyra was also on there, but this seemed to be provisional and depending on a message from Sean/Anton, which never came, so I won't include her for now (also because we're at the 15 people limit already). Lenglon, if you still wanna join, let it be known IC like with the others and I'll add you.

So now, I'll be using a couple deadlines to ensure things keep moving.

Sunday 4/10: finalize mission roster. After this, it's final, no more changes
Wednesday 7/10: finalize mission equipment. After this, no more equipment can be requested from Hep.
Thursday 8/10: mission start!

Now, on the wiki I'll make a list of 'approved equipment' where we can note down what (if any) equipment you guys get for the mission for free. I'll also make a 'idea list' where people can note down ideas if they want, but ONLY equipment that pw has approved you guys getting will actually be given. Ask him either in a thread, pm or irc, just make sure there's evidence (be sure to quote irc or pm in the ooc thread). Don't ask Miya, he can't approve anything himself.

I've got an exam next monday so I'm spending a good amount of time studying and working on things. As such, not sure how often the on ship will update.

I'M GIVING MY TRUSTED WIKI GNOMES AND MIYA THE RIGHT TO APPROVE PURCHASES AND VARIOUS SERVICES WITHOUT MY GO AHEAD.

If they have the money and they're not asking for something stupid or very custom, you have the right to approve them in my stead. Miya is official price setter if it comes to it.

PM or email me for questions that need immediate(ish) answers.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #22807 on: October 02, 2015, 02:48:54 pm »

I'M GIVING MY TRUSTED WIKI GNOMES AND MIYA THE RIGHT TO APPROVE PURCHASES AND VARIOUS SERVICES WITHOUT MY GO AHEAD.

*gasps in bewilderment*
That is... that is... Wait, I have already seen it!  :o    ;)
Quote from: Three Musketeers
His Eminence took the paper, and read in a slow voice, dwelling upon every syllable:

"Dec. 3, 1627 "It is by my order and for the good of the state that the bearer of this has done what he has done. RICHELIEU"

@Piecewise Good luck with the exam; and I wish that your headache subsides in time for it, and stops from bothering you altogether. Get better soon!
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #22808 on: October 02, 2015, 02:49:49 pm »

Wohoo! Going crazy with power!

It only counts as saving you if you don't die in the process. And considering he's ramming a ship down at high speeds while also overloading the truck sized automanips in it, that is far from a given.

I see. Excuse me while I go and correct the shuttle course.
Old sigs.
Games.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22809 on: October 02, 2015, 02:50:31 pm »

*gasps in bewilderment*
That is... that is... Wait, I have already seen it!  :o    ;)
Quote from: Three Musketeers
His Eminence took the paper, and read in a slow voice, dwelling upon every syllable:

"Dec. 3, 1627 "It is by my order and for the good of the state that the bearer of this has done what he has done. RICHELIEU"

@Piecewise Good luck with the exam; and I wish that your headache subsides in time for it, and stops from bothering you altogether. Get better soon!
This.
Definitely this.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #22810 on: October 02, 2015, 02:51:04 pm »

Okay, this might be a tad more difficult. The one in which Mesk finishes what Thomas starts.
(going to bed now, so I'll ding you later)
Mission 8.
Ding!

Creative usage of meatshield?

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #22811 on: October 02, 2015, 02:51:29 pm »

M1, for the powerslide.

...I think that happened. I haven't read M1 in a long time.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #22812 on: October 02, 2015, 02:53:23 pm »

M11. Sods.
Old sigs.
Games.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #22813 on: October 02, 2015, 02:58:46 pm »

M1, for the powerslide.

...I think that happened. I haven't read M1 in a long time.
Too easy. Ding!

I wish I had read all missions. I could do better with these.

M11. Sods.
I don't know that one.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22814 on: October 02, 2015, 03:04:14 pm »

Here's one! Remember when Mike gets tied up?
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.
Pages: 1 ... 1519 1520 [1521] 1522 1523 ... 2205