Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 296 297 [298] 299 300 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2407913 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette OOC
« Reply #4455 on: May 20, 2014, 07:07:30 pm »

I think Faith has one, though I fully expect Space Al Capone to come equipped with this.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4456 on: May 20, 2014, 07:20:10 pm »

I think Faith has one, though I fully expect Space Al Capone to come equipped with this.
Club, technically. Doc's the one with the baseball bat, at least until he shattered it testing Renen.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4457 on: May 20, 2014, 07:21:27 pm »

Club, technically. Doc's the one with the baseball bat, at least until he shattered it testing Renen.

speaking of Renen, nobody answered my question :/
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4458 on: May 20, 2014, 07:22:38 pm »

speaking of Renen, nobody answered my question :/
I don't think anyone looked for him. It'll be up to the people on Hephaestus to get him, I guess.

He's gonna be bored.
Sig! Onol

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4459 on: May 20, 2014, 07:23:44 pm »

Nothing can possibly go wrong with the two of us in close proximity.[/glow]
Have fun, Team C. I'd tell you not to have fun, but we both know that's not going to stop what's to come.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4460 on: May 20, 2014, 07:25:58 pm »

especially when you add my mortar to the mix. I plan to stock at least one Mjolnir shell, even if I have to beg borrow and steal the credits to get the materials for it
« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 07:27:34 pm by tryrar »
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4461 on: May 20, 2014, 07:27:07 pm »

Nothing can possibly go wrong with the two of us in close proximity.[/glow]
Have fun, Team C. I'd tell you not to have fun, but we both know that's not going to stop what's to come.
Well, at least it was accidental genocide the last time they were together.

We've levelled up since then :3
Sig! Onol

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4462 on: May 20, 2014, 07:27:20 pm »

Herp derp, I made a mistake when reading the part of the turn related to the power source. It's actually less dangerous than expected! Except for Milno, of course. In any case, I still suspect it's very much pissed and may not cooperate in any energy-producing endeavors unless reasoned with. Posting soon, both for past and present. GWG, are you around?

Pancaek, could you give me that list of pills you still have? I think we of the infiltration team will need your pills. All of your pills. We may need to turn even the weakest member of our team in a roid-raging killing machine when the time comes.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4463 on: May 20, 2014, 07:28:46 pm »

Volunteering for everything.

Sure id probably have to buy the synth body because i cant bring my exosuit on A or B, but ive always wanted a nuerophotonic spinal column so its not all that bad.
Mission C ill probably still buy a battlesuit for, because yay bigger weapons.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4464 on: May 20, 2014, 07:30:12 pm »

Herp derp, I made a mistake when reading the part of the turn related to the power source. It's actually less dangerous than expected! Except for Milno, of course. In any case, I still suspect it's very much pissed and may not cooperate in any energy-producing endeavors unless reasoned with. Posting soon, both for past and present. GWG, are you around?

Pancaek, could you give me that list of pills you still have? I think we of the infiltration team will need your pills. All of your pills. We may need to turn even the weakest member of our team in a roid-raging killing machine when the time comes.
GWG got muted again. He should be back in a few days.
Sig! Onol

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4465 on: May 20, 2014, 07:38:07 pm »

GWG got muted again. He should be back in a few days.

Shit, what happened this time?
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4466 on: May 20, 2014, 07:40:03 pm »

Shit, what happened this time?
Sad thread, I think? Just noticed the aftermath, so no real clues.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4467 on: May 20, 2014, 07:42:48 pm »

Dunno, really. He got in an argument in a mafia game, but it wasn't flaming or anything.
Sig! Onol

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4468 on: May 20, 2014, 07:44:45 pm »

Damn. Well, I'll post anyway and we can probably negotiate after he comes back. I'm kind of tempted to talk to that power source so we can at least get some background on those aliens from Mission One and discover whether they'd be hostile or not in case of awakening. In case Grate keeps it, I guess we'll see whether the sentient generator can hate other humans less enough to provide some power for them.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4469 on: May 20, 2014, 07:44:56 pm »

Could we reshape and enlargen a monoatomic blade into a sort of sword? It'd have more range, and it'd be easier to slash with it.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!
Pages: 1 ... 296 297 [298] 299 300 ... 2205