Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 167

Author Topic: Super Academy two IC: Akira is bad at not naking people angry.  (Read 122720 times)

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile

"Oh, you even giggle silently too! Neato. I bet you do everything silently!"

Charlotte nodded and showed her answer

'Most things'

An expression of surprise formed on her face as she watched Noam reveal their face, how did they have peacock feathers on their head? She was about to ask but before she could a new person spoke. She took pen back to paper again and showed the newcomer her greeting hoping that Aoi would notice it.

'Hello, I'm Charlotte it's nice to meet you'

* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

'Most things'

"Cool. I dunno if I could be as silent as you though, I just can't stop talking sometimes! Like I have a bunch of words inside me that just want to gush out!" "You don't have to tell me about it." "Shut up, you." Noam giggles in stereo again.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Charlotte smiled and put pen to paper once again

'How do you do that?'

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

'How do you do that?'

"It's my power, duh." Noam lifts the hoodie to reveal a grinning mouth on their stomach, "See?"

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Charlotte almost dropped her notebook in surprise as she saw the mouth, for a moment she simply stared but quickly she recovered and began writing once again.

'Your power is to have a mouth on your stomach?'

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

'Your power is to have a mouth on your stomach?'

Noam pouts, "No! I can shape my body and stuff, it's really neat!" The mouth on Noam's stomach changes into a miniature arm that gives Charlotte a little arm. "See? I pretty much change everything about me, though I get really tired afterwards if it's too drastic. Plus it takes too long if I try to get really big, which is kinda annoying, and I can't get too small either else I get really stupid and have trouble getting big again. And I can only change into bits of animals and stuff, which isn't as bad as it seems since there's a lot of cool things I can adapt as I please. Oh, and it takes a long time to grow and remove bones, which is why I don't have any." Noam giggles.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Charlotte nodded, that made much more sense it also explained the peacock feathers on their head. It was still pretty creepy however and there was something about their explanation that confused her.

'If you don't have bones how come you can still move around? Shouldn't you just be a pile on the floor?'

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

"Eh, I guess those are ssoorrttaa okay. So... Uh.. I'm good with Tech, and stuff!"

"Oh, neato! How are you good with tech? Can you make stuff out of a, like, couple of paperclips or whatever?"
"Uh... Nope! More like just.... I think things to computers and stuff, and they listen."

Aoi just sits somewhere nearby.
Elizabeth grins a bit, and waves to the new person.
"Hiya! My name's Elizabeth. It's nice to meet you!"
Aoi nods to Elizabeth.
"Call me Aoi."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Charlotte nodded, that made much more sense it also explained the peacock feathers on their head. It was still pretty creepy however and there was something about their explanation that confused her.

'If you don't have bones how come you can still move around? Shouldn't you just be a pile on the floor?'

"There's a bunch of different stuff to keep you supported besides bones, you know. None of them are as strong, but on the other hand..." Noam's mini-arm curls into a little spiral. "See?"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

"Fuckin' creepy..." Calvin mutters, still trying to find something interesting.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Fuckin' creepy..." Calvin mutters, still trying to find something interesting.

Noam's mini-arm waves at Calvin, "It's pretty awesome though."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

You've found... well, it's interesting. Doesn't seem to apply to the laws of physics but it's interesting...

Just kidding. You found the beach room!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"By the way, did you guys know there's a beach in this school?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"By the way, did you guys know there's a beach in this school?"

Noam gasps, "Really? Neato! I know what I'm doing with my free time!"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"You all game for heading there?"
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 167