Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 153

Author Topic: ER: Dead Man Running: Episode 4: Get in here and vote on some Murder.  (Read 290313 times)

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: ER: Dead Man Running: Episode 1: Blood and Guts
« Reply #480 on: April 19, 2014, 05:05:13 pm »

Only as the audience. Join the revolution!
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: April 19, 2014, 05:13:34 pm »

I have no idea what's even happening right now.

People are in a room fighting, but apparently they can also go out onto the lawn to smash lawn ornaments?

I probably should've paid more attention to this thread.

(( Yeah, the players are in a room fighting. For some reason the audience members, who cannot do anything relevant except possibly earn money to bet, are also posting actions XD ))

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: April 19, 2014, 05:24:36 pm »

People are in a room fighting, but apparently they can also go out onto the lawn to smash lawn ornaments?

(( Yeah, the players are in a room fighting. For some reason the audience members, who cannot do anything relevant except possibly earn money to bet, are also posting actions XD ))
We're roleplaying the mundane lives of regular future spacepeople. It's crazy fun.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: April 19, 2014, 05:36:53 pm »

More people here now. Lots gathered 'ound screen guy's screen. Dealer disappeared. Headaches scream for dealer, dealer doesn't respond. Bleedy guy here, but he's cheering for shouty angry guy, not for bleedy blue guy. Try to cheer for bleedy blue guy, but crowd drowns out.

I Wasted Bastard, I important. I... lose thought train. Yellow powder makes I lose thought train. Swallowed lots of yellow powder on bet, won bet, guy who bet broke now. Screen guy looks nervous, tries to move chair wheels, crowd objects. I relieved, barely see screen. Breath out; breath yellow. Huh. Bleedy guy touched by breath, fall over twitching. Looks funnnnny doing that.

Get closer to screen guy, get closer look at screen. Bleedy blue guy has finger. Can't remember why he has finger. Laugh at it. Notice screen guy here, greet him. Says he's been here "a while". Notice bleedy guy on ground twitching. Screen guy says been here "a while". Says name to I. I grin. I Wasted Bastard, I important. I... important? I got ticket to go see show, says me. Show on screen. Screen guy says I don't, already went. I says oh. Must have taken green stuff, green stuff interferes memory he know. He know, says. Says I take green stuff several times in past hour. What hour? Says big number minutes. Oh.

See Bleedy Blue Guy on screen, with finger. Cheer for bleedy blue guy.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: April 19, 2014, 06:56:53 pm »

Give two of the points over to Kriellya, and a point over to Navarro. Then shake their hands, or what's left of them.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #485 on: April 19, 2014, 11:18:46 pm »

((I really hope Allen's challenge meant no medical assistance for him only.))

Go back to watching TV and wait to see if I get a challenge or if anybody asks for help with their challenge.
(HAHAHA. Good thing Kri just got a first aid kit. Wait...temporal paradox here. WILL get one. Yeah.)

You watch Tv

Honestly, I think TV in this world will just be whatever is in my youtube history. So...good luck with that. Hope I don't ruin your shining mental image of me as not an idiot.

Who am I kidding, right?

Larry laughs.  "Too bad- it'd been an easy point for me.  Good show, though!"

Find a tomato to crush with my new hand.
You find a can of tomato paste. GOOD ENOUGH! You crush it in and eventually put your fingers straight through it. Hmm, seems like your robo-hand isn't that much more powerful then a human one. Or rather, it's probably just as strong, but able to use all it's strength and not be damaged or tired by doing so. It's also now covered in tomato sauce, so thats cool.

Go take a walk. Go to the local pub, but take a detour, taking in the surroundings.
There's probably 1 or two more posts before the next episode starts, so you probably won't have time to do much.

Also there's a bar in the shopping center at the base of your apartment bloc. So the view is probably gonna be rather dull, unless you find a cramped hallway of garish neon signs and sweaty shopkeepers scenic.

"Mmmyeah. Blood. Nice."
Tsafi shifts in his seat. He's enjoying himself. A few taps of the remote bring him to a better camera angle showing the most blood and female figure, and he sits back with a slight, lazy grin, nursing his beer. ...And then has to quickly turn off the TV as the younger of his sisters enters the room.
"Tsafiiii," she begins in her whiniest, most annoying voice, "We're out of milk! And Frooty-Hoops! We're gonna be late for school!"

The scarred, semi-retired assassin sighs with the resignation of a reluctant parent, rubbing at his eyes with a knuckle and getting to his feet. "Alright, alright, calm down. I'll go get you some more boxed sugar. Go... do some colouring-in with your sister or something. Damnit."

>Go down to the shops in my pyjamas and get milk and breakfast cereal for my sisters, so they can get to school on time.
See what they day's like outside.

I'm keeping track of none of this. Your sisters are hallucinations for all I know. Nothing matters. Consume.

The day has a great view of brown clouds and a dull gleam of the binary sun above an endless gray landscape of kilometer or taller towers and superstructures.

"I hate my life."

Take the shirts off, and go do something for DD.
You want some DD? Find me a video mix tape I haven't seen. I dare you.

...TIME FOR FOOD.

Go crush something with the cannon and try to eat it.
You beat the can of tomato paste Larry just crushed with your cannon and then try to eat it. You chip a tooth on the metal.

Wake up. Fisticuff conformity police.
You wake up back home with no memory of what happened. You just have a big scar on your forehead and the sudden desire to buy government approved goods, procreate, do your government mandated job and then dispose of yourself in an incinerator once you turn 85.

I'm either gonna need to make a separate thread for them or just start dealing with them violently until a solution is reached. Violence is, of course, the more fun option.

Give two of the points over to Kriellya, and a point over to Navarro. Then shake their hands, or what's left of them.

HEAR THAT PEOPLE?! UPDATE YOUR SHEETS. You too paris, if you would be so kind, you wonderful man you.

Oh and Kriellya, after getting her points and her hand all bandaged up, promptly slaps allen in the back of the head. Her Shackle beeps and a First aid kit is deposited onto the slot on the vending machine! Yay! Well, yay for people on Her team. Rest of yous guys may be fucked.

Also, next episode starts monday.

Also I am a bit tired and loopy.

Thats all

Go away.

Shoo. 

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
Re: ER: Dead Man Running: Welcome to the Show.
« Reply #486 on: April 19, 2014, 11:23:16 pm »

Go to the fridge, get a glass of milk, and put the finger in it, then find a good place to display it in my room.

Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: April 19, 2014, 11:27:05 pm »

Sweet!  Blood-hand!

Go freak random people out with BLOOD HAND.  Posture for the cameras.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: April 19, 2014, 11:34:53 pm »

Collect my first-aid kit from the vending machine, then head back to my chair and my book. Check out the contents of the kit, then read for a while to numb the pain.

(( For the record, I *would* have asked someone, but the challenge specifically required that they be unaware :P ))
« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 11:40:52 pm by Kriellya »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: April 19, 2014, 11:37:07 pm »

((I'm not Allen.  I'm Larry.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: April 19, 2014, 11:40:29 pm »

((I'm not Allen.  I'm Larry.))
(( I'm not paying attention, clearly XD ))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: April 20, 2014, 12:42:19 am »

Go slap someone in the stomach.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: April 20, 2014, 12:50:06 am »

Go buy government-approved weapons and armour. Go 'practice my skills' with the police.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 06:19:20 pm by smurfingtonthethird »
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: April 20, 2014, 02:21:09 am »

There's probably 1 or two more posts before the next episode starts, so you probably won't have time to do much.

Also there's a bar in the shopping center at the base of your apartment bloc. So the view is probably gonna be rather dull, unless you find a cramped hallway of garish neon signs and sweaty shopkeepers scenic.

Oh well, just count my remaining civil rights and liberties until the next show I guess.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: April 20, 2014, 02:58:24 am »

Allen Marc

((Heh. This next episode is gonna suck for everyone. No medical help for anyone unless you're really nice to Kriellya))

Rot my brain with more TV

Spoiler: Allen Marc (click to show/hide)
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 153