- 3 (27.3%)
Reboot it.
- 8 (72.7%)
Neither.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: October 15, 2014, 03:56:42 pm

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 262

Author Topic: Roll to spend points  (Read 386062 times)

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to spend points
« Reply #390 on: June 14, 2014, 01:28:23 am »

Make more Pokemon. All the Pokemon except Arceus and the creation trio.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: June 14, 2014, 02:07:04 am »

((Nunzillor: Did you think I meant the portal into Dreamspace? 'Cause if you did I meant the portal into the messed up universe.))
Wasn't sure which portal you were referring to, but my actions honestly are not in any way a reaction or comment on your actions, though now that I look at my post, it does seem a little sarcastic..
Sorry I got confused. my statement is redirected to Sarrak.
I can't phrase my answer better than Nunzillor already did. As for reasons why I'm sure that the portal leads to Dreamspace - well, there was only one infinite horde of monstrosities. Also, when I tried to help my children with conquering portal, it directly affected the one that your forces were stationed at.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: June 14, 2014, 10:20:57 am »

Do some volunteer work!
[2] People keep running away in terror.
Use advertising and propaganda to make Bubblaria look up to me and adore me! As many points as needed to get another +2
2 points spent. [3+2] Bubblaria now practically worships you.
Build a second force field around the portal. There will be no horrible abominations of the multiverse in my town. One point.
[1] You widen the portal.
So glad we're integrating well.  Try and set up a trade agreement: dreammaterials and lack of murder traded for tribute in the form of cash and the bodies of those who die in the town (snacks!).  1 point.
So glad we're integrating well.  Try and set up a trade agreement: dreammaterials and lack of murder traded for tribute in the form of cash and the bodies of those who die in the town (snacks!).  1 point.
Assist him by brainwashing people. Or, better said, making entirely new psychosocial type of mortal beings, ignorant of morals and awestruck by my children. 3 points.
[2+1+2+3] The town is bound by Sarrak to your wills. They agree to the trade agreement, but suggest that you not give them anything.
Pack some important stuff into my bag such as food, Game Boy Colour, lots of double a batteries and some GB and GBC games and the blessed weapon I bought earlier. 1 point for luck.
[5+1] You pack so much stuff that you are very weighted down by it.
Construct a temple dedicated to worshiping Ethereal the god of punching. 5 points.
[3+4] You build a massive temple to Ethereal, taking up half of the volume of the planet.
Make more Pokemon. All the Pokemon except Arceus and the creation trio.
[3] You increase the number of pokemon being generated, you're up to 39 different kinds.
Spoiler: Point totals (click to show/hide)

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: June 14, 2014, 10:22:25 am »

Eat some Pokémon or something.
Take a closer look at this text!

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: June 14, 2014, 10:25:08 am »

Increase Roc's carrying capacity. 2 points.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: June 14, 2014, 11:06:15 am »

Try to get Bubblaria to elect me as their new leader, instead of the last! I'd like an extra +3 to this, please!
« Last Edit: June 14, 2014, 12:27:02 pm by Coolrune206 »
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: June 14, 2014, 11:25:25 am »

Go get a taco.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Nunzillor

« Reply #397 on: June 14, 2014, 12:07:44 pm »

Accept their generous offer.  Leave 3 monstrosities here to integrate with the townspeople, and take 3 suicidalopen minded humans back to live in dreamspace/dreamoutpost.  Bring whatever dead bodies they can spare.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2014, 12:10:37 pm by Nunzillor »

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: June 14, 2014, 12:26:14 pm »

Try to get Bubblaria to elect me as their new mayor, instead of the last! I'd like an extra +3 to this, please!
((The concept of mayor was removed from the universe.))
Build a second force field around the portal. There will be no horrible abominations of the multiverse in my town. One point.
« Reply #399 on: June 14, 2014, 12:35:05 pm »

Use 1 points for luck plus the necessary points to Make sure this action does not fail.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2014, 01:27:20 pm by Roc CURIOUSBEAST_EATER »

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: June 14, 2014, 01:08:26 pm »

Start re-shaping my bodiless mindform into something even more distant from a physical world.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Scotsmen

• Bay Watcher
  • FREEDOOOOOMM!!!! And cake.
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: June 14, 2014, 01:38:16 pm »

Respawn. 5 points.
As he waits to be unrestrained and taken backstage, he can't help but think I miss my fun bits.

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: June 14, 2014, 06:45:40 pm »

Eat some Pokémon or something.
[5] You flow into Dreamspace and eat some pokemon.

Use 1 points for luck plus the necessary points to Make sure this action does not fail.
Roc spends 1 point. [6+2+1] Roc's strength is massively enhanced, without the durability to withstand using such strength.
Try to get Bubblaria to elect me as their new leader, instead of the last! I'd like an extra +3 to this, please!
3 points spent. [3+3] You are now Bubblaria's leader, and Bubblaria believes that you are infallible.
Go get a taco.
[4] Got one.
Accept their generous offer.  Leave 3 monstrosities here to integrate with the townspeople, and take 3 suicidalopen minded humans back to live in dreamspace/dreamoutpost.  Bring whatever dead bodies they can spare.
[3] The monstrosities don't stay in the town.
Try to get Bubblaria to elect me as their new mayor, instead of the last! I'd like an extra +3 to this, please!
((The concept of mayor was removed from the universe.))
[3] You only create a area around the portal that slows down anything in it.
Start re-shaping my bodiless mindform into something even more distant from a physical world.
[3] You become slightly more abstract.
Respawn. 5 points.
[6+2] You can no longer die or change. Also you're alive.

Spoiler: Point totals (click to show/hide)

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: June 14, 2014, 06:46:50 pm »

Increase Roc's durability. 1 point for luck.

Nunzillor

« Reply #404 on: June 14, 2014, 07:20:35 pm »

Have 10 monstrosities stay in the town to create a charity and raise tolerance of monstrosities.  It is called "Food For Delicious Humans" and is aimed at giving poor and malnourished humans food.  A requirement of the charity is that anyone who accepts the aid must give their bodies to the monstrosities after death, or slightly before if they look particularly appetizing.   3 Points.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2014, 07:23:35 pm by Nunzillor »
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 262