Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 209

Author Topic: Bay12 Courtroom: Thread Retired, New Thread Pending  (Read 241913 times)

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Courtroom: The Trial of BlitzDungeoneer
« Reply #510 on: May 02, 2015, 06:58:01 pm »

(In the future, maybe the thread title should be ______ vs. ______, as that makes things a bit less agressive to one party and sound more 'official'.)
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: May 02, 2015, 06:58:44 pm »

(How is this trolling?))
That was really funny.

So funny I forgot to laugh.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

NullForceOmega

• Bay Watcher
  • But, really, it's divine. Divinely tiresome.
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Courtroom: The People vs. BlitzDungeoneer
« Reply #512 on: May 02, 2015, 07:00:36 pm »

Tawa, there is a report button if you feel that someone is causing trouble in your thread, by all means, don't hesitate to use it.
Grey morality is for people who wish to avoid retribution for misdeeds.

NullForceOmega is an immortal neanderthal who has been an amnesiac for the past 5000 years.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: May 02, 2015, 07:00:44 pm »

((Seriously, how is this trolling? Do you care to at least state the problems you have with my current posts? Or are you just going to snipe at them and make 'witty' comments?))

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: May 02, 2015, 07:02:40 pm »

"You know what? Screw it, if its bothering you that much, no more posting for me in the 'Above User in a Nutshell' thread. Happy?"
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: May 02, 2015, 07:03:00 pm »

((Dude you made a post composed entirely out of insults and buzzwords. It didn't sound as if you were trying to be funny at all.

Also please lets just have fun with this. To easy for something horrible to happen and it's more entertaining to keep it the way things have been going.))
It's FEF, not FEOF

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: May 02, 2015, 07:04:12 pm »

"You know what? Screw it, if its bothering you that much, no more posting for me in the 'Above User in a Nutshell' thread. Happy?"
"No, no, it wasn't bothering me at all! Really! It was a joke, honest!"
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: May 02, 2015, 07:05:35 pm »

Furturka, were you refering to Blitz or Poketwo?  I believe you were speaking to the latter, but the context points towards the former.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: May 02, 2015, 07:05:51 pm »

((Ya, seriously. If this was nutshell thread, I'll make a comment that since you are a homestuck "fan" froggy, that you take these things very seriously cause you have a mindset of a no-nonsense tumblr SJW fun police who hates actual jokes and wants "safe spaces" and thinks most policing of speech outside of parents telling their kids what to do and not to do, who probably only likes the drama infested thing that is homestuck only because it fits your agenda. Or just like it do to it being "Edgy" and "super-serious" with drama and "story-telling" instead of the more comedic previous works of hussie's 'weird puzzle shite'. But since this is more about court stuff, I would use more bureaucratic humor related to the insanity of the phoenix wright series.))
You misunderstand. I am not saying that this is not a game and I'm certainly not saying we shouldn't be weidos about it. That's why I like this place so much. But this is my community. I legitimately care about that much more than the hilarious ramblings of a strange man or whatever some guy on tumblr thinks. You are in many ways my family. And we are an odd family that backstabs eachother and pretends to be pokemon and have some of the wackiest courtroom antics I've ever heard of. But you are my family nonetheless and I intend to defend that. I'll admit this has sidetracked us significantly from our intended goal but it is important to say anyway. Just because something is silly doesn't mean it can't be important.

"Now. Back to business."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: May 02, 2015, 07:06:17 pm »

((Dude you made a post composed entirely out of insults and buzzwords. It didn't sound as if you were trying to be funny at all.

Also please lets just have fun with this. To easy for something horrible to happen and it's more entertaining to keep it the way things have been going.))
((I think it was pretty obvious from how over-the-top he was being that he wasn't being serious. It wasn't a great joke but it was still just a joke.))
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: May 02, 2015, 07:08:03 pm »

((I think it was pretty obvious from how over-the-top he was being that he wasn't being serious. It wasn't a great joke but it was still just a joke.))
((He's expressed vehement hatred for Homestuck fans multiple times before.))

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: May 02, 2015, 07:09:09 pm »

"OI! IT'S JUST A MASK! NOT REALLY GUY FAWKES! JESUS!"
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: May 02, 2015, 07:09:14 pm »

((Dude you made a post composed entirely out of insults and buzzwords. It didn't sound as if you were trying to be funny at all.))

((It was an very extended version of what I would say in the nutshell thread. Did you not notice the lack of CAPS!!!

also, remember exaggeration???))

((Ya, seriously. If this was nutshell thread, I'll make a comment that since you are a homestuck "fan" froggy, that you take these things very seriously cause you have a mindset of a no-nonsense tumblr SJW fun police who hates actual jokes and wants "safe spaces" and thinks most policing of speech outside of parents telling their kids what to do and not to do, who probably only likes the drama infested thing that is homestuck only because it fits your agenda. Or just like it do to it being "Edgy" and "super-serious" with drama and "story-telling" instead of the more comedic previous works of hussie's 'weird puzzle shite'. But since this is more about court stuff, I would use more bureaucratic humor related to the insanity of the phoenix wright series.))
You misunderstand. I am not saying that this is not a game and I'm certainly not saying we shouldn't be weidos about it. That's why I like this place so much. But this is my community. I legitimately care about that much more than the hilarious ramblings of a strange man or whatever some guy on tumblr thinks. You are in many ways my family. And we are an odd family that backstabs eachother and pretends to be pokemon and have some of the wackiest courtroom antics I've ever heard of. But you are my family nonetheless and I intend to defend that. I'll admit this has sidetracked us significantly from our intended goal but it is important to say anyway. Just because something is silly doesn't mean it can't be important.

"Now. Back to business."
((Doesn't mean that you should shove seriousness into everything, and there is a reason why can means "possibility"))

((Do you think I'm serious 90% of the time outside of brackets?))

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: May 02, 2015, 07:09:27 pm »

I found it a perfectly respectable response to my statements. I too missed the joke but no harm no foul.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 07:16:02 pm by The Froggy Ninja »

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: May 02, 2015, 07:12:02 pm »

"There's nothing to continue. I can see where I'm not wanted."

((Thats very true. He's insulted tech for it before, for example.))
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 209