Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 492 493 [494] 495 496 ... 824

Author Topic: WH40K discussion thread: from Tyran's heart I stab at thee.  (Read 971790 times)

Grim Portent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Can priests bang? What about Sororitas?

Depends on the particular church/planet/convent. The Ecclesiarchy itself does not have a rule forbidding it for Sororitas, not so sure about priests, but regional churches and convents may frown on or forbid it and the lifestyle of Sororitas discourages it anyway due to their general tendency to be reclusive outside their duties.
There once was a dwarf in a cave,
who many would consider brave.
With a head like a block
he went out for a sock,
his ass I won't bother to save.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers

It's not forbidden but it's looked down upon, first because of SLANNESH, second because the Sororitas and Priests are supposed to devote themselves fully to the Big E.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile

Plus I mean dudes in the convent is a security issue.
Sister-action probably is studiously ignored though.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Grim Portent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Plus I mean dudes in the convent is a security issue.
Sister-action probably is studiously ignored though.

As I understand it when Sororitas want the D they just do what everyone else after casual sex does and go out looking for it. They are allowed to drink and gamble and so forth as much as they want (though it will harm their chances of career progression if their superior disapproves) and just hook up with people they meet on casual activities, sometimes people they meet on their duties that they form an informal relationship with outside of work.

One of the Cain novels had a Sister who worked in a Schola Progenium who was in a casual relationship with the head of the Schola's Administratum as I recall.
There once was a dwarf in a cave,
who many would consider brave.
With a head like a block
he went out for a sock,
his ass I won't bother to save.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I recall that ending badly.
Plus she was uncharacteristically open minded
« Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 12:15:03 pm by Tack »
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers

What I said, it's not officially forbidden, but since it usually leads to bad ends, it's not really a good thing.
I suppose one night stands or Munitorium-approved Aquilla vibrators are much better. It must suck though, fuck a Sororita and nobody will ever belive you.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile

The Emperor will

After all, he had front row tickets, with the way she was 'praying' to him the whole time.

Only real relief he gets, really. Other than badass explosions, but usually no one's praying during those while watching them. Maybe while getting blown the fuck up by them, but...
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile

Munitorium-approved Aquilla vibrators

Based on the aesthetic of everything else 40k, the mind recoils.

"But sir, do the wing tips really need to go out that far?"

"Its form is perfect, laid out by the Emperor eons ago."
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Ever notice that one eye is missing?"

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

According to TTSD, didn't the vast majority of the Emperor's... conquests die explosively? Much like his actual military conquests, actually...

Oh, and speaking of Slaaneshi Sororitas...
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers

Munitorium-approved Aquilla vibrators
You realize this is exactly why Aquilla has two heads? :P
TMYK

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

I'd go with yes. I've always thought of the Imperial Creed of being more of a dark humanist religion than like the stifling attitudes we know from Christianity, Islam, and Buddhism. The iconography is Catholic, but the focus is on the divinity of the God-Emperor and by extension the sacred nature of the human race.
As such, everybody is allowed to bang if it serves humanity and Him on Terra.
Literal humanism too
Man Emperor of Mankind and all that. A whole species of Colonel Quaritches blowing up the cat people on a galactic scale

Oh, and speaking of Slaaneshi Sororitas...
Nah that's not a Slaaneshi Sororitas, that's just some random cultist bob who's stolen some armour :P

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FALLEN SORORITA BECAUSE THEIR FAITH IS JUST TOO STRONG. THEY ARE UNFAILABLE UNDOMINABLE DAUGHTERS OF THE EMPEROR. ANYONE WHO SAYS OTHERWISE IS A SLANNESHI FETISHISTS WHO TRIES TO GET HIS CRAZY SEXUAL FANTASIES FULFILLED BUT WILL INSTEAD GET PURGED BY THE RIGHTEOUS SISTERS.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FALLEN SORORITA BECAUSE THEIR FAITH IS JUST TOO STRONG. THEY ARE UNFAILABLE UNDOMINABLE DAUGHTERS OF THE EMPEROR. ANYONE WHO SAYS OTHERWISE IS A SLANNESHI FETISHISTS WHO TRIES TO GET HIS CRAZY SEXUAL FANTASIES FULFILLED BUT WILL INSTEAD GET PURGED BY THE RIGHTEOUS SISTERS.
That would explain why the Grey Knights had to coat themselves in their blood, after all
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

That would explain why the Grey Knights had to coat themselves in their blood, after all
Nah, the reason they had to was because the Khornates were bullying them
"OI GREY KNIGHTS, U FUKIN STINK"
"YOU AINT GOT NO BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD DEODERANT, HAHAA YOU STINK GREY KNIGHT AHAHAH"
"TUPAC ALIVE AND MAKE ALBUM FOR KHORNE, YOU LIVE IN A HAB AHAHAH"
"REMOVE GREY KNIGHT remove grey knight REMOVE GREY KNIGHT"
"MORE LIKE GAY KNIGHT, NO BLOOD DEODERANT HAHAHA"
It is well known that sororitas blood burns with the righteous fury of prometheum and incense, thus the Grey Knights had to don their wardian armour and dab it with sororitas blood so they could finally out-aroma the Khornates at their own game, banishing them forever and saving a gorillion million billion trillion souls from being bullied by khornates ever again
Pages: 1 ... 492 493 [494] 495 496 ... 824