Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 426 427 [428] 429 430 ... 879

Author Topic: Things that made you laugh today: some people notice when 1 change the title  (Read 1562738 times)

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you laugh today: 5993 lauhgs and counting
« Reply #6406 on: September 26, 2016, 11:32:00 am »

The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #6407 on: September 26, 2016, 11:50:37 am »

Spoiler: Polish concience (click to show/hide)
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6408 on: September 26, 2016, 11:54:51 am »

An article called "High Hitler".

I didn't really find the article especially funny, but that was definitely enlightening.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #6409 on: September 26, 2016, 12:47:40 pm »

Nothing will top Doctor Gay Hitler.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #6410 on: September 26, 2016, 02:35:30 pm »

His plan was to write a novel, but with his first visit to the archives that changed completely. There he found the papers of Dr Theodor Morell, Hitler’s personal physician, previously only a minor character in most studies of the Führer.
Real life has always been better than fiction

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #6411 on: September 27, 2016, 09:17:48 am »

Last night while doing assigned reading for my crusades class there was this one little saga detailed in the historical documents. So there's this guy called Peter Bartholomew who digs up what he claims is the Lance of Longigus after the siege of Antioch. Now it's all well and good and supposedly helps them win some battles, but as soon as it was dug up people started asking questions. Questions like, "Why does the lance look Seljuk, not Roman?", "Why was it in Antioch instead of Jerusalem?", "Wow Jesus was acting weirdly aggressive in those visions you described Peter, this doesn't sound quite right. And why did he tell you to start making these accusations of sin against your own very important and powerful allies?", and so on.

So eventually the crusaders come up with a test. Peter Batholomew has to walk through a huge fire carrying the lance, and if he comes out the other unscathed it'll be proof of his authenticity. So the time comes and it turns out that the guy actually manages to do it. Walks right through, and supposedly has no marks on his clothing or body other than some very small burns on his ankles.

But then the crowd of people get so excited and worked up that they start swarming him like groupies on a rockstar. They start tearing at his clothes, trying to get some holiness for themselves, and in the process trample him and actually wind up gouging wounds into his body and it goes until some buddies of his rescue him. He gets examined afterwards and they're like "eeyup, no burns", but then he dies three days later anyways since he got trampled so badly.

« Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 09:21:19 am by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6412 on: September 27, 2016, 09:33:46 am »

God murders in mysterious (and highly creative) ways.

Reminds me of this one thing I saw on bodica. At the time, there was this roman consul/general who was doing a pretty good job of stabilizing britain for the empire, and finally he decided to raid this one island considered sacred by most of the major tribes. So he goes there with several ships, expecting heavy resistance, but when they close into the shore, they see this eerie sight consisting of hundreds of druids dressed in all black robes, and a bunch of women in front of them, butt naked, carrying only torches.

The romans, being very supersticious, looked at all this and went "holy shit I dont want to get off this ship". So the general starts cursing at them and they finally land on the ship and start marching towards the tribals. So the women with torches charge at them while the druids put their hands to the sky and start chanting loudly, which makes the romans WTF even more, but doesn't stop them from murdering every woman and druid on the beach.

Turns out, however, not all of the women had died, and one of them, before dying, throw her torch at the pile of druid corpses. Thats when the romans realized that most of the beach was covered in a pitch like substance, including the druids, and it was all set ablaze. No romans were harmed, but they were now scared shitless. You see, the romans didn't believe only their gods existed, they believed a lot of other gods were just as real and that magic was certainly a thing, and they soon realized that this wasn't a battle, it was a ritual sacrifice, and they had just taken part in it.

Then, by sheer coincidence, boudica had already started her rebellion while they were away raiding the island, and several cities got fucked in the process, with even women and children and animals being killed. Not only that but a number of weird disasters started happening, like the statue of a certain roman consul simply falling over for no reason and stuff like that. The romans really did believe they were cursed and that they would all die horribly.

Rome came out on top later because boudica fucking sucked at strategy and her army consisted mostly of dweebs without real weapons or equipment, but hey, Rome took it all so seriously it later sent a much larger force to fully murderize anyone who didn't submit and stabilize the region.
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Dozebôm Lolumzalìs

• Bay Watcher
  • what even is truth
    • View Profile
    • test
« Reply #6414 on: September 28, 2016, 11:02:12 pm »

"David Pakman, of the David Pakman Show (and who speaks like he always needs to blow his nose), hints at Bernie support while portraying Hillary negatively, where he shows his bias,[14] and calls the Best of Conservative politicians "the Best (Worst?)", indicating his negative bias toward Conservatives. David Pakman often pretends to be unbiased, but is, in fact, biased against Conservatives."

Never change, Conservapedia. (The funny part is how they throw insults in like they're talking to a friend. Come on, do you think that an encyclopedic tone is another Evil Liberal Invention?)
Quote from: King James Programming
...Simplification leaves us with the black extra-cosmic gulfs it throws open before our frenzied eyes...
Quote from: Salvané Descocrates
The only difference between me and a fool is that I know that I know only that I think, therefore I am.
Sigtext!

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #6415 on: September 29, 2016, 06:35:54 am »

They don't want to sound like a smart person because a smart person is libera.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6416 on: September 29, 2016, 10:52:55 am »

Plenty of smart people are conservative.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6417 on: September 29, 2016, 10:56:51 am »

They don't want to sound like a smart person because a smart person is libera.
Libra? No, libras are dweebs. Scorpio #1
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #6418 on: September 29, 2016, 10:57:34 am »

Plenty of smart people are conservative.
More like 'wise'

I'm talking more of an intellectualism thing here, not actual intelligence.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6419 on: September 29, 2016, 10:58:15 am »

Scorpio? Sagittarius is where it's at min. License to shit in the street.

Pages: 1 ... 426 427 [428] 429 430 ... 879