Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 77

Author Topic: History: the Minimalist RTD  (Read 117293 times)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: History: the Minimalist RTD
« Reply #90 on: July 17, 2014, 04:10:54 pm »

((I'm going to assume that we have domesticated horses considering the apparent invention of carts.))

You assume incorrectly, as carts have not been actually invented yet. As in, nobody's built one so far.

tuypo1

• Bay Watcher
  • i really apreciate a good analogy
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 17, 2014, 04:13:08 pm »

hurry home and put the leaches and things in the small pond i have built for things such as this then ask clangbunk what he has done today so i can fix up any massive mistakes if i find no massive mistakes talk to him about the changing values in professions
important project progress

have some basic idea of whats going to go in it

tuypo1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 17, 2014, 04:14:35 pm »

((I'm going to assume that we have domesticated horses considering the apparent invention of carts.))

You assume incorrectly, as carts have not been actually invented yet. As in, nobody's built one so far.
that means when he first makes them they will have to be human drawn i hope i manage to convince somebody else to be the puller

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 17, 2014, 04:18:08 pm »

Wait for equipment to be ready, and curse Conrak for his negligence of works
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 17, 2014, 04:29:55 pm »

Ponder if the methods used to tame horses could be used to tame other animals which can then be used as an unspoiling meat store. Also wonder where horses come from as we have tamed them and I have a theory of budding.
((We don't have wagons...))
You are not sure if he misheard, or simply did not deem a wagon, which even you yourself are not entirely sure of how it might work or even look, in spite of overhearing the Thinker once explain its basic principle operation to his apprentice.

"We wish you luck on your journey." Elto turns back to the others. "Let us give them 3 months, as long as Haphan had. Perhaps we should always send so many, if we disbelieve lone scouts and so waste months of their time. If all else fails, we might need to move once more to the sea in the West. It has been many, many summers. Perhaps the other tribe there has perished or moved on."
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

tuypo1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 17, 2014, 04:36:02 pm »

Ponder if the methods used to tame horses could be used to tame other animals which can then be used as an unspoiling meat store. Also wonder where horses come from as we have tamed them and I have a theory of budding.
((We don't have wagons...))
You are not sure if he misheard, or simply did not deem a wagon, which even you yourself are not entirely sure of how it might work or even look, in spite of overhearing the Thinker once explain its basic principle operation to his apprentice.

"We wish you luck on your journey." Elto turns back to the others. "Let us give them 3 months, as long as Haphan had. Perhaps we should always send so many, if we disbelieve lone scouts and so waste months of their time. If all else fails, we might need to move once more to the sea in the West. It has been many, many summers. Perhaps the other tribe there has perished or moved on."

it was just an idea he never got to implementing he has a lot of those

Alev

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 17, 2014, 04:36:40 pm »

Fellow hunters! We have gathered today because of the lack of meat, but now we have heard of a rich land to the east, where we will once more be respected among the tribe! Let us depart. Kurgle, the friendly hunters, and anyone else who wishes to leave will head east now.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 04:52:12 pm by Alev »

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 17, 2014, 04:38:51 pm »

When the meeting is over, Elto helps round up the children for the night, then gets to cleaning the few fish he caught. Tomorrow the village will prepare to leave.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 04:56:32 pm by HugoLuman »

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 17, 2014, 04:45:40 pm »

"Very well. It went better than I anticipated. I thank you, wise Arlia, for your support. It's time for our tribe to move for a new horizons."

Lead volunteers to the promised land.

((BTW, Alev, do you mind picking another color for yourself? It would be difficult if we both use limegreen))
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Alev

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 17, 2014, 04:51:39 pm »

((Ok. I forgot, but I looked back and saw I had teal.))

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 17, 2014, 04:56:40 pm »

"Then let us go. The sooner we leave, the sooner we get there."

To the promised land.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 07:19:26 pm by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 17, 2014, 04:58:25 pm »

((The entire village will take a while to get packed up and ready to go, so they might lag behind the hunters and warriors who go charging off.))

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 17, 2014, 05:19:20 pm »

I am Christoph, a very charismatic an ambitious man. Try to get total control over the tribe.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: July 17, 2014, 05:27:00 pm »

Kutuk does not let Christoph take control.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Samarkand

• Bay Watcher
  • Aspiring GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: July 17, 2014, 05:37:16 pm »

((The entire village will take a while to get packed up and ready to go, so they might lag behind the hunters and warriors who go charging off.))
((That's what I figured as well.))

I am Christoph, a very charismatic an ambitious man. Try to get total control over the tribe.
"When there is activity on the land do not the buzzards gather!? Our tribe has just begun it's move to the east, exposing ourselves, and already there is a newcomer who has come to raise trouble! Do not be swayed by honeyed words, only stinging bees bring honey! We are given strength by our unity as a tribe; look how even those who fight to fly farther have a place within the order of the tribe. But the way of the newcomer means disorder and disunity! Focus on the journey ahead, not those who would cloud your vision and make you question the path agreed upon by the tribe."
My Area

It's it's its, not it's, not its its, not it's.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 77