Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77

Author Topic: History: the Minimalist RTD  (Read 116925 times)

Nunzillor

Re: History: the Minimalist RTD
« Reply #1125 on: August 28, 2014, 10:13:54 am »

Jax begins to hawk his rocks to the villagers, and offers to bless their rocks with whatever miracle is desired for a small fee.

"ROCKS!  The humble unassuming gift from the ROCKING LORD.  Some are sent by Him from the sky and crash to the ground!  Some are born of the earth and brought to us by heroic miners!  But all ROCKS have the potential to be something truly amazing!  I have mastered the skill of bringing out ROCKS' true potential, allowing them to express their innate incredible powers!  I sold a man a ROCK that gave him the love of a woman!  Another that cured his sickness!  And yet another that gave him luck beyond his wildest dreams!  Even Tymb himself has partaken of these ROCKY delights, if you know what I mean!

Bring me a rock, my friends, and for a nominal fee I will make it a ROCK!  Or feel free to browse my selection of pre-blessed ROCKS!  Either way, today I will show you the true nature of the lowly, simple stone!!
« Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 08:52:30 pm by Nunzillor »

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: August 28, 2014, 10:45:00 am »

Tame a black stallion using my exceptional quality lasso! Look for wounded travelers on the prairie.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: August 28, 2014, 11:52:30 am »

((Hey tuypo are you still doing the gay thing?))

"Oh, hello there. I'm Kon, what's your name?"
Nidilap likes Adamantine, Bituminous Coal, Garnets, Cats for their aloofness, Dwarves for their stupidity, and Swords for their Spikes and edges. When possible, he prefers to eat pizza, ramen noodles, and sushi. He absolutely detests elves and spiders. He needs MTN DEW to get through the working day.

A medium- sized creature prone to great ambition, but only when he feels like it.

Paphi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: August 28, 2014, 11:57:11 am »

Slaughter some goats, then take the results (minus some choice cuts for myself, of course) and a few live ones to market. Catch up on the rumor mill as well.

((tuypo got the hammer.))

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: August 28, 2014, 12:09:26 pm »

Slaughter some goats, then take the results (minus some choice cuts for myself, of course) and a few live ones to market. Catch up on the rumor mill as well.

B&?
Nidilap likes Adamantine, Bituminous Coal, Garnets, Cats for their aloofness, Dwarves for their stupidity, and Swords for their Spikes and edges. When possible, he prefers to eat pizza, ramen noodles, and sushi. He absolutely detests elves and spiders. He needs MTN DEW to get through the working day.

A medium- sized creature prone to great ambition, but only when he feels like it.

Paphi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: August 28, 2014, 12:21:53 pm »

B&?

Yeah.

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: August 28, 2014, 12:27:31 pm »

B&?

Yeah.

What'd he do?

Paphi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: August 28, 2014, 12:45:31 pm »

-snip-

What'd he do?

Excessive vulgarity, I guess. Surprised?

Alev

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: August 28, 2014, 12:55:05 pm »

"They do not exactly seem welcoming... I've heard stories about northerners that kill foreigners. Should we risk it?"
Get any weapons out, but hide them. Go into shore, beach, but be prepared to launch back off.

((This is the First Tribe?))
« Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 12:57:22 pm by Alev »

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: August 28, 2014, 01:10:06 pm »

A Tuktu does not give up. I will bond with one of these buffalo and ride it back. And then get some medical treatment. At least if I die, the crown will pass to my younger brother Tuktukhamen.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 01:32:05 pm by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: August 28, 2014, 01:20:53 pm »

Find a donkey. Kill it, skin and eat it, and make a lasso along with a grand hat.

((Now I dunno really what to do. The only goal my character had is rotten in some swamp or wherever.))

[6] You are soon (the process takes a few days) the proud possessor of a donkey skull helm and a lasso created of woven, stretched intestines, and also more donkey flesh than you know what to do with. You suppose your lasso might not be the First Lasso. You also suppose that nobody cares, and you could very well call it the First Lasso if you felt like it. Or the First Lariat, even. That would be even more elegant a name.

Perhaps it would even alleviate the fact that you're alone and everybody you know is now dead.
(This made me laugh out loud yet sad at the same time.)

"You are a kind people, and I shall never forget your hospitality. May the winds blow softly for you."

Reflect on the reason for my long imprisonment and those responsible.

Continue West but veer Northwards again, skirting the edge of the desert.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Samarkand

• Bay Watcher
  • Aspiring GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: August 28, 2014, 01:30:28 pm »

Tell stories of particular spirits intervening on the behalf of individuals, and inspiring them.
My Area

It's it's its, not it's, not its its, not it's.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: August 28, 2014, 02:45:27 pm »

Since mutiny does not seem to be an option, Sango Ishbat  decides to just appear to be a dim-witted but loyal and hardworking slave. In secret, he uses this facade to slowly gain intelligence: Useful facts about the slave-drivers and the captain's crew, where we're heading, where the stuff is stored around the ship, etc.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: August 28, 2014, 04:12:43 pm »

go into a cave and find copper

Kingbodz

• Bay Watcher
  • a bayonet wielded by the hand of God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: August 28, 2014, 04:45:59 pm »